scratchyentree6

Getting pissed? (Poll)

Yo anyone around here getting pissed about how long the devs are taking to even give us something even playable? I guess a good example to compare this game too is DayZ and why people should let the devastating finish their work, or just release what they have. Dayz is still in alpha, and it has been for years. They release small to medium sized updates to their alpha game. My point here is to ask the community for this game their opinion on how a game should be released this early in development.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scratchyentree6 said:

Yo anyone around here getting pissed about how long the devs are taking to even give us something even playable? I guess a good example to compare this game too is DayZ and why people should let the devastating finish their work, or just release what they have. Dayz is still in alpha, and it has been for years. They release small to medium sized updates to their alpha game. My point here is to ask the community for this game their opinion on how a game should be released this early in development.

Dude, they announced their game when they were deciding to build it. Stop with the hate and just stop. It isn't easy to make a really good game, plus you joined June 20th this year, so you can't be too mad. You've waited a few months like me, so stop. You don't know how long others have waited. Have some patience ok.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, scratchyentree6 said:

The only thing that I'm getting "pissed" at are all of these posts b*tching and complaining about the release date or the Devs progress.

ONE, just ONE, small, simple use of the "Search" bar would show that this topic has come up far more than enough already and was literally just discussed yesterday or the day before too. It's not difficult to use the "Search" bar so please be more thoughtful before making a Thread next time.

I'm honestly not trying to sound rude, I'm REALLY not, really, but you have to understand that you are not and never will be the only and last person to ask about this so have some patience and stop complaining because it gets complained about enough.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure that I can speak for most (and people are always welcome to correct me if I'm wrong here but...) when I say that I'd much more prefer that they released the first module, Town Square, once it is actually READY. In other words, once the Devs have fixed all of the major bugs, glitches and complications and provided enough for us to do since it's only really a social module for now and would get boring very quickly without other stuff to keep us entertained.

Be patient. It's better that they make it the best that it can be (even though there will still be a few bugs here and there) before they release it.

If they have to keep stopping to make a new Dev Blog or video every few weeks then they won't make any progress and it will only slow them down. They are also just a very small Dev Team so please be considerate. I think that considering there's not that many on the team, they are working tremendously hard and are doing an excellent job.

As the old saying goes; "Rome wasn't built in a day". Games take A LOT of time, effort and commitment.

Some people have been waiting for FAR longer than you. You only joined the community on June 201th this year, some people, as @KennyBatin17 said above, have been waiting for much longer. If they can be patient then trust me; SO CAN YOU.

I'd like to reiterate that I'm NOT trying to be rude, but you're not being very considerate so my final statement is simply;

"Please be more considerate. They are working their asses off but they have personal lives too, just like us. It will be released when it is ready".

• Like 6