Jester

Rape and slavery

So....since this thing focuses on real life..is it possible to rape someone on this game and maybe start your own prostitute ring or your own selling sex slaves deal kind of thing.Just asking and maybe an idea.

1 hour ago, Jester said:

So....since this thing focuses on real life..is it possible to rape someone on this game and maybe start your own prostitute ring or your own selling sex slaves deal kind of thing.Just asking and maybe an idea.

No sex, you can however have a mutual RP of raping but, it won't be a mechanic in the game. You can also RP as what ever you like too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Shouldn't this be in the Ideas and Suggestions? This section is for Factions, you may want to check the Ideas And Suggestions section @Jester

Well it's the "crime" section, so...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Well it's the "crime" section, so...

Fair point. Just seemed more like a suggestion/idea to me, but this is a section simply dedicated to crime and criminality, which this does fit into. You are right

Hopefully not on the official servers, I don't want to be virtually raped while my family and I are in the living room. Not that pleasing yeah?

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 10/12/2017 at 6:18 AM, dmonic said:

Hopefully not on the official servers, I don't want to be virtually raped while my family and I are in the living room. Not that pleasing yeah?

Agreed. I've had to experience that in Garry's Mod.. while my family was in the room. That's when I decided to never return to Gmod again. 

On 12/10/2017 at 0:18 PM, dmonic said:

And imagine being enslaved... The game would become sooo boring O.o

On 10/12/2017 at 6:18 AM, dmonic said:

lol I know that feeling *cough* Rust *cough*

• Like 1

On 9/18/2017 at 1:27 PM, Jester said:

I see you came from the darknet to here man ... heh

9 minutes ago, LionroM said:

I see you came from the darknet to here man ... heh

This apart, this would absolutely destroy the gameplay ^^

25 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

This apart, this would absolutely destroy the gameplay ^^

Hahaha Yeah totally , But I would like to see some drugs and stuff, all the crime things. :) 

• Like 1

On 20/10/2017 at 9:10 PM, LionroM said:

Hahaha Yeah totally , But I would like to see some drugs and stuff, all the crime things. :) 

Of course! That would increase the gameplay by adding addiction and having to avoid police, while being enslaved just means not controlling your experience in the end... I guess people could always roleplay the slavery part, though.

Waiting for a server where everyone has 1 unique ability. Hehe. Supernatural of course. :)

Edited by acenewton1

5 hours ago, acenewton1 said:

Waiting for a server where everyone has 1 unique ability. Hehe. Supernatural of course. :)

Yeah but as in every game that has this mechanic, being Hearthstone or Pokémon, one ability will be so OP and unbalanced that the game will quickly become very one-sided :/