itsemi

Families

Question

I'm wondering how families will work. I know you can get married or have a boyfriend/girlfriend, but what if you want to have a baby? How will that work or will it work at all?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

You can roleplay all you want and have a wife/husband and do whatever but having a baby would be a little hard.. considering every person in the game is an actual player other than the few NPCs unless you want an NPC baby that does't really do anything and I guess you could watch it grow? I just don't see how that would work. And someone or probably a few people have asked this question, they said no from what I remember I could be wrong but sadly I think no.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kicapri said:

You can roleplay all you want and have a wife/husband and do whatever but having a baby would be a little hard.. considering every person in the game is an actual player other than the few NPCs unless you want an NPC baby that does't really do anything and I guess you could watch it grow? I just don't see how that would work. And someone or probably a few people have asked this question, they said no from what I remember I could be wrong but sadly I think no.

I've just researched this topic and I don't think having kids will be an option

12 minutes ago, itsemi said:

I've just researched this topic and I don't think having kids will be an option

Kids are not an option. Getting married, however, is going to be an in-game function. I hope this answers your question :)

• Like 2

Yeah, there would be too many issues with children in order for them to be a thing. And also, as a side note, you won't be able to have sex with anybody