itsemi

My Suggestions

(Don't know if any of these were already suggested but here is what I would like to see in game)

- MOVIE THEATER

- MALL

- PET STORES

- [HOTELS]

- GAS STATION?

- ALL KINDS OF PETS (dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles, ferrets, etc.)

- TABLETS (i'd like to digitally draw), RADIOS, SMART PHONES, VIDEO GAMES, COMPUTERS

- SOCIAL MEDIA

- CAMERAS AND CAMCORDERS

- SOMETHING LIKE YOUTUBE

- ABILITY TO CREATE MUSIC

- A/C

- CANDLES AND AIR FRESHENERS

• Like 2

12 hours ago, itsemi said:

(Don't know if any of these were already suggested but here is what I would like to see in game)

- MOVIE THEATER

- MALL

- PET STORES

- [HOTELS]

- GAS STATION?

- ALL KINDS OF PETS (dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles, ferrets, etc.)

- TABLETS (i'd like to digitally draw), RADIOS, SMART PHONES, VIDEO GAMES, COMPUTERS

- SOCIAL MEDIA

- CAMERAS AND CAMCORDERS

- SOMETHING LIKE YOUTUBE

- ABILITY TO CREATE MUSIC

- A/C

- CANDLES AND AIR FRESHENERS

First off, you would know that some of these are confirmed if you look around at the pictures/ forum. 

1. It is called a Cinema.

2. Confirmed

3. Yes.

4. Yep, look at pictures.

5. Yes, how will people refuel their cars if there is none of these.

6. There will be cats, dogs and some exotic animals but not too many.

7. nope, Radios is a yes, Phones (Look at the screenshots etc.), No games in the game. Laptops are confirmed and so you need to watch the trailer and the apartment customisation video.

8. yes.

9. There are cameras on your phone but camcorders are a no.

10. You can watch "T.V." which means you can watch real life YT and twitch on that TV and essentially be a in-game Youtuber but you use external software.

11. Yes.

12. Explain please.

13. Not really necessary but could be possible.

Overall, please look around the forum and also browse/ search for the information before asking as it helps to stop the forum being cluttered.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Air conditioning where? There are the ceiling fans for apartments etc. but where does he mean? A/C and no explanation can't generate a good detailed answer for you @itsemi

He's obviously asking if the rooms will be cool during the summer, duh. I was wondering the same thing since I'm having some problems with heat.

6 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

He's obviously asking if the rooms will be cool during the summer, duh. I was wondering the same thing since I'm having some problems with heat.

There is no "Summer" in the game. Also, A/C's are in cars too? So not so obvious on which things he meant.

There are no Seasons I should add and that is no getting affected by temperature etc. No Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn. 

9 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is no "Summer" in the game. Also, A/C's are in cars too? So not so obvious on which things he meant.

There are no Seasons I should add and that is no getting affected by temperature etc. No Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn. 

I'm sorry, it seems I haven't been clear enough, but my answer was completely sarcastic, since you can't feel temperature in a game, which makes air conditioning useless...

why does there need to be a feature for; A/C and air fresheners.. you're not going to be in the world yourself, its a game.

2 hours ago, Narc said:

why does there need to be a feature for; A/C and air fresheners.. you're not going to be in the world yourself, its a game.

roleplay? you could hear it cut on and off.

6 minutes ago, facade said:

I guess it could be a feature, although it would be more of a sound ambiance thing more than a roleplay aspect

5 hours ago, facade said:

if you needed to roleplay it that badly (not sure why you would roleplay something to do with an air conditioner or air fresheners) then you can pretend they are on lol

• Like 1

On 9/17/2017 at 11:28 AM, LuckyDuck said:

First off, you would know that some of these are confirmed if you look around at the pictures/ forum. 

1. It is called a Cinema.

2. Confirmed

3. Yes.

4. Yep, look at pictures.

5. Yes, how will people refuel their cars if there is none of these.

6. There will be cats, dogs and some exotic animals but not too many.

7. nope, Radios is a yes, Phones (Look at the screenshots etc.), No games in the game. Laptops are confirmed and so you need to watch the trailer and the apartment customisation video.

8. yes.

9. There are cameras on your phone but camcorders are a no.

10. You can watch "T.V." which means you can watch real life YT and twitch on that TV and essentially be a in-game Youtuber but you use external software.

11. Yes.

12. Explain please.

13. Not really necessary but could be possible.

Overall, please look around the forum and also browse/ search for the information before asking as it helps to stop the forum being cluttered.

Thank you, but please know that kindness is allowed on the forum people.