Rinyuaru-Kun

Dying of overdose?

Since you'll probably be ill sometimes, and since you will most likely be able to take drugs, will there be an overdose feature? I wouldn't try and test this out personally, but that would be a nice integration to the game :D

4 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Since you'll probably be ill sometimes, and since you will most likely be able to take drugs, will there be an overdose feature? I wouldn't try and test this out personally, but that would be a nice integration to the game :D

You can die from taking too many drugs, you also can get addicted and will get withdrawal symptoms if you try stop the addiction.

On 14.9.2017 at 2:02 PM, LuckyDuck said:

will get withdrawal symptoms if you try stop the addiction

Nice, if this attention to detail is persistent throughout the game, it will be an great experiance!

On 25/09/2017 at 10:45 AM, Svanders said:

Nice, if this attention to detail is persistent throughout the game, it will be an great experiance!

And that's what makes the game so promising!

On 9/14/2017 at 5:02 AM, LuckyDuck said:

You can die from taking too many drugs, you also can get addicted and will get withdrawal symptoms if you try stop the addiction.

Will you be able to get treatment from like paramedics to help with drug addictions? 

4 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Will you be able to get treatment from like paramedics to help with drug addictions? 

And, if you take heavy drugs, how will the blackout and/or symptoms be recreated?

7 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Yes, I am sure you can get treatment likely/ hopefully in this case.

2 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

And, if you take heavy drugs, how will the blackout and/or symptoms be recreated?

You could die from an overdose if you take too much, but no info really has been given/ I have forgotten anything else if info has been given out.

27 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, I am sure you can get treatment likely/ hopefully in this case.

You could die from an overdose if you take too much, but no info really has been given/ I have forgotten anything else if info has been given out.

Oh ok :)