Rinyuaru-Kun

French translation?

Hey! That's... Not really a suggestion, but more of an offer :)

I'd love to take part in this project, and since I'm a native French speaker that's also almost fluent in English, I think Asylum could (maybe) use my services to translate their awesome game!

Now, of course, I'm not asking for any money or in-game advantages, I'm just offering this because I love this project and I love translating stuff, and I think that's more than enough. If you offer me money or anything I'll probably turn the offer down since I'm considering this as a hobby opportunity, more than me applying for a job.

As of my experience, I have translated a few websites and mobile applications already (using /r/translator mostly, but also professional websites) and I'm currently translating some family documents (for free, as for the rest) for some random person on the Internet.

I hope you'll take this into consideration because I'd love to help you and to have fuel for my passion for translating, and if you were planning on a community translation or a professional translation, please keep my offer in the back of your mind, that'd be much appreciated!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Hey! That's... Not really a suggestion, but more of an offer :)

I'd love to take part in this project, and since I'm a native French speaker that's also almost fluent in English, I think Asylum could (maybe) use my services to translate their awesome game!

Now, of course, I'm not asking for any money or in-game advantages, I'm just offering this because I love this project and I love translating stuff, and I think that's more than enough. If you offer me money or anything I'll probably turn the offer down since I'm considering this as a hobby opportunity, more than me applying for a job.

As of my experience, I have translated a few websites and mobile applications already (using /r/translator mostly, but also professional websites) and I'm currently translating some family documents (for free, as for the rest) for some random person on the Internet.

I hope you'll take this into consideration because I'd love to help you and to have fuel for my passion for translating, and if you were planning on a community translation or a professional translation, please keep my offer in the back of your mind, that'd be much appreciated!

Hey, there. I can tell you that, the devs will get a professional company to translate the game at / after full game release and won't be in need of assistance. They don't like people doing things for free, but will likely go through a company. You are not the first person to offer a translation to them either.

• Like 1

Yeah I was aware of that, but nothing ventured, nothing gained! I was just asking this in the most unprofessional of ways, and honestly wasn't expecting to be hired or given the simplest of tasks :P

But thanks for answering!

• Like 1