Rinyuaru-Kun

Multiple jobs?

Hey, I was wondering, will there be a way to have multiple jobs or occupations? Like, being a policeman that cooks meth while having a band and being a trader or things like that? I think that would be quite awesome to have things like levels of involvement to each of your occupations, or such

On 13/09/2017 at 10:44 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Hey, I was wondering, will there be a way to have multiple jobs or occupations? Like, being a policeman that cooks meth while having a band and being a trader or things like that? I think that would be quite awesome to have things like levels of involvement to each of your occupations, or such

Jobs are the things you can do on a "day to day basis" while only having one career (Police etc.) and a job being a delivery driver for example. 

Having a band is not going to be a job.... it is an extra, but people may pay you if you get yourself known and get hired. Cooking meth is not a job but is a criminal activity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Jobs are the things you can do on a "day to day basis" while only having one career (Police etc.) and a job being a delivery driver for example. 

Having a band is not going to be a job.... it is an extra, but people may pay you if you get yourself known and get hired. Cooking meth is not a job but is a criminal activity.

Well that makes it quite clear, thank you a lot :)