DUCATISLO

what guns would you people like to see in ?

28 minutes ago, Raffen said:

12Guage // External Hammer Engraved Double Barrel

External hammer DBS.jpg

.308 7.62x51 // FN FAL

FN FAL.jpg

9x19mm // Keltec PF-9

Keltec PF-9.jpg

12Guage // Mossberg 590

MossbergM590A1.jpg

9x19mm // MP5A5

MP5A5.jpg

.357 // Winchester Lever action

winchester.jpg

8mm Lebel // Remington Rolling Block

Remington Rolling Block.jpg

5.56 NATO // SA80 L85

L85.jpg

.308 7.62x51 // Keltec RFB

Keltec RFB.jpg

7.62x39 // AKM Foregrip

AKM.jpg

.303 British // Lee-Enfield No.4 MK2

Lee Enfield No.4 Mk2.jpg

I like your taste in weapons.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Raffen said:

@Zeus I agree, how about a PB?

PB.jpg.d77d8ecfaa4070a1d4eaaf3107f4018e.

That's nice too, id like this in game. Can't see my self using anything apart from pistols tbh 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

That's nice too, id like this in game. Can't see my self using anything apart from pistols tbh 

I hope they put a good amount of pistols, atleast 5 or 6 would be nice.

• Like 2

An m9, a Glock, m1911, a USP or tac 45, a Magnum calibre revolver and a desert eagle. But there are so many more options as well.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

I would like to see some classics for collecting, as well as a gun rack to display a collection.  There are two classics I would like to see in the game, the Brown Bess (American Revolution) and the M16A1 (Vietnam War).  One is mostly of historical significance (Brown Bess), while the other signifies a degree of technological progression (although, there were other rifle models with similar designs, such as the Armalite AR-15) in firearms. 

• Like 1

I would really like to know if there will be Attachments to the weapons like the following: Sights, Silencers, Flashlights on the side of the weapon or maybe even under it? Lasermarkers/Laser Sights, Bigger mags? Can someone please respond to this with real information and maybe even a link to where it says something just about this? //Martinez

1 hour ago, Martinez said:

I would really like to know if there will be Attachments to the weapons like the following: Sights, Silencers, Flashlights on the side of the weapon or maybe even under it? Lasermarkers/Laser Sights, Bigger mags? Can someone please respond to this with real information and maybe even a link to where it says something just about this? //Martinez

The deleopers have confirmed that weapons will be heavily customisable, although i cant find the tweet to confirm this.

• Like 1

It will be cool if police had access to some weapons like some assault rifles, tactical shields, some shotguns, smoke/concusion/frag graneds and other explosives. So the criminals had to steal them, craft them (explosives), or use civilian versions (like hunting rifles)

Edited by Trollbomber

Ak47 7.62

G36a 5.56

Mk17 aka scar h 7.62 nato

M4 5.56

1911 .45

Deagle .50

M9 9mm

Mp5 9mm

Ump45 .45

M1 30-06

Glock17&18 9mm

M870 12g

M1014 12g

Winchester 3030

Winchester m70

Le enfield

Springfield

K98

And colt python

• Like 1

Brass Knuckles

Baseball Bat

Knife

Butterfly 

Bottle

Hammers

Crossbars

Baton

Pool Cue

Golf Club

Screw Driver

Kitchen Knife

Garotte

Tomahawk

Chloroform

Melee Weapons like that are not too obvious to use in a Social environment. 

• Like 2

H&K MP5 Submachine Gun

Bushmaster XM15 Semi-Auto Rifle

M24 Sniper Rifle

Barrett M82 50 Cal. Sniper Rifle

SPAS-12 Shotgun

Uzi

SR2 Rifle

All I can think of right now

hk_mp5a2.jpg

15773-DEFAULT-l.jpg

sws1.jpg

barrett_m82.jpg

SPAS-12.jpg

Uzi_of_the_israeli_armed_forces.jpg

sr_25_e2_apr_insideproduct.jpg

On 2/13/2016 at 1:19 PM, NutterButter said:

I think that there should be mainly close quarter weapons, and as they get better (glock being easiest) they get harder and require more to craft. I guess its the cops fault if it gets out of hand, but yeah, no snipers (even though I enjoy them the most) and more so close to super inaccurate weapons.

Be cool if you could go to school in game and learn how to build weapons better or metallurgy or whatever it is.

Or if how much you've used a gun helps you use it better, rather than cops being the only steady shot.

Ik this is about types of guns, but there's not much to say more than CQC. And more to talk about with what and how they're going to be impaired/aided in this game. :I

I guess, I AGREE!!

Sniper rifles should be presented to higher-ranking Law enforcement officers and military agents that intend to combat against high-risk criminal organizations. In the process, citizens or criminals should be capable of accessing sniper rifles from corrupted officials or high-ranking mobsters. However, the criminal offense for committing acts of "corruption" and "distributing illegal firearms" should result in a long sentence within prison. Finally, it should be extremely challenging for one to attain such a rare rifle. For example, a corrupted official that sells his or her sniper rifle to a mafia would be expected to re-earn another sniper rifle through alternative means.

Insurance companies shall be beneficial for such fraudulent and corruption officials.

On 2/16/2016 at 8:40 AM, DrivenMuffin said:

Don't forget the good old tommy gun for gangsters.   I LOVE THIS IDEAL CEEE

latest?cb=20150617024822&path-prefix=en

I would like to see some smgs too. I also saw someone write about perks for getting better with guns and another guy talking about melee combat. Would it not be cool with like martial art classes and gyms in the game where you can get different lvl of perks to get better at fighting from the martial arts(when getting to higher lvls also doing cooler fighting moves) and to get stronger/better stamina from the gym. Also going to the gym, martial art training or shooting ranges should cost some money. That would be AWESOME!