Noah325

I think identity is going to be 4 Xbox One x

Xbox one x is coming out,   identity coming,  Xbox One x is like the gaming PC or better what you guys think is identity for Xbox One x

13 minutes ago, Noah325 said:

Xbox one x is coming out,   identity coming,  Xbox One x is like the gaming PC or better what you guys think is identity for Xbox One x

The game will not be ported to console before PC releases and still after that, it won't be ported but the devs will look into it after/ in the future. However they want to focus on the PC version before thinking or looking into the porting to console.

lol trust me bruv this game is no where even close to an XOX release date. They cant even meet the dead lines that they set on simple game play videos, never mind a console release.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

lol trust me bruv this game is no where even close to an XOX release date. They cant even meet the dead lines that they set on simple game play videos, never mind a console release.

damn fr man Identity is a joke now lmao they havent done jack cheese when it comes to videos and they are way past the deadline they said Easter man, EASTER! its gonna be 2018 before they release it ??????

They shouldn't even focus on a console release at this moment. We haven't even gotten a look at how the game is like yet anyway

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Flyken said:

They shouldn't even focus on a console release at this moment. We haven't even gotten a look at how the game is like yet anyway

Exactly why they don't plan on one or even to look into it before finishing the full game on PC.

12 hours ago, Orbiit said:

damn fr man Identity is a joke now lmao they havent done jack cheese when it comes to videos and they are way past the deadline they said Easter man, EASTER! its gonna be 2018 before they release it ??????

Games get delayed all the time, it is apart of the cycle of games. If the game don't get delayed, it usually will turn out bad and also moaning do do you any good. Patience is better than constant grief over delays. Always expect delays, like Red Dead Redemption 2 will be delayed, yet it has far more devs working on it for a far longer duration.

On 9/13/2017 at 4:03 AM, Noah325 said:

Xbox One X is NOT a gaming PC. It is a gaming console, it might be a 4k console. But they are going to use budget parts, and spend the next 5-10 years optimizing it, so they can squeeze as much performance out of it as they can. If it was a gaming PC, it would look like my tower.  Just cause consoles are finally getting 4k, just means those PC fanboy poser  "console killers" will be obsolete, does not mean that consoles will be on par with PC's. Even 4k on console will not be as good as on PC, there just isnt enough pushing it.  Some games, your just gonna have to pony up some dough and get a PC to play.

I've been on console for more than 30 years, now that I'm finally here playing pc,  even I realize some games deserve to be on PC and NOT console. Because console can't really do them justice. Arma III is one of those. Identity is definitely another. Consoles just couldnt handle it. Have people noticed how much extra stuff you can do from GTA V on 360 and PS3 to when they ported it to XB1 & PS4. Then all the extra mods when it was released to PC finally. It's kinda like stepping up. 

If they made consoles as powerful as PC's, they would be just as big, cost just as much, and wouldn't be consoles anymore. And if they tried making mini pc consoles they would charge a small forture. Look at how much phones cost now.  Consoles are basically the middle ground equipment, then they spend the rest of that generation optimizing it as much as they can.  Maybe when console companies put a mini gtx 1080 in them and more processing power.  I mean you gotta give it to consoles game makers they can take a console and spend a fews years with it, and learn how to make games way better than it was at first, they just learn how to optimize everything better, and squeeze out all the performance. Just look at the difference between the 1st GTA released on PS 2 compared to San Andreas.

For us it's different than it is for them, for them it's business. As long as money rules the world, as long as Console game makers getting mostly $60 for their games, and as long as ALOT of PC gamers wanna pay as lil as humanly possible for their games but still want them to outshine consoles so they have something to brag about...It won't ever change.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

If they made consoles as powerful as PC's, they would be just as big, cost just as much, and wouldn't be consoles anymore. And if they tried making mini pc consoles they would charge a small forture. 

I mean eventually consoles will become equal or similar to PC. Graphics can only get more advanced for a few more decades until there's no need to have to constantly upgrade the hardware every 6-8 years.

19 hours ago, Orbiit said:

Nah its not a joke man.What they're working on here is big, so delays are understandable. Support is certainly needed. What gets me now is the acknowledgment of terrible PR and apologies for deadlines falling through but then... nothing? Not even an attempt to remedy that? The project here is worked on day in and day out. They know how long something is going to take. So for someone representing the whole of everything to say "Its been busy, we know content is what we said but, we're sorry. So yeah, we're going to make up for it with content." then go silent again not once, twice or even three times is just shocking. It's a shocking thing. Just my opinion, doesn't mean I'm right. That's just a lot of money and a lot of content.

• Like 1

Consoles are one set up of components, PC has passed consoles in quality, when consoles get better so will PC's. Pc's have so many different types of configurations of components...there is low end, mid range, and high end specs. Consoles are by generation.

On 9/13/2017 at 4:03 AM, Noah325 said:

No, no, and NO.

On 14/09/2017 at 4:24 PM, Flyken said:

I mean eventually consoles will become equal or similar to PC. Graphics can only get more advanced for a few more decades until there's no need to have to constantly upgrade the hardware every 6-8 years.

That is highly unlikely, as consoles have become known for the "standard" for gaming quality, where PC has always pushed the community. 

Consoles will always remain a bit behind PCs for the base fact of the mass consumer market that won't or cannot spend the money on a gaming PC. 

This is how it has always worked within the market, and it probably won't change because it has worked so well for so long.