Sign in to follow this  
ggtzealot

Hitman

Rates by Person type:

Citizens:

Average Joe ( 7,500): Any person who is an unknown. (No player working as musicians, political figures, ceo's, police officers, public servants, etc.)

Middle-Class ( 10,000): Any low level corporate worker, retail manager, or Lightly known person.

Upper-Class ( 15,000): Middle management, middle ranking corporate workers. Semi- Known person.

Public Figures I (25,000): High ranking corporate officials like VPs or Presidents..

Public Figures II (50,000): CEOs, CFOs, COOs, etc.

Political Figures and Public Servants:

Low Rank ( 15,000): Low ranking police officers.

Medium Rank ( 35,000): Swat team members, high ranking police officers.

High Rank ( 65,000): Police Chiefs, Government Agents, Secret Service Agents.

Cabinet ( 100,000):  Elected or Mayor appointed Government Positions that are not the Mayor or equivalent positions.

Mayor ( 175,000): Mayor or Equivalent Position

Gangs:

Low Rank ( 15,000): Low ranking Thugs or petty criminals.

Medium Rank ( 25,000): Mid level gang enforces and racket heads.

High Rank ( 50,000): Gang leader right hand men.

Gang Leaders ( 75,000): Gang Leaders or Equivalent Positions.

Terms and Information:

If information about the target is not given other than name (Address, Daily Schedule, Workplace, Position, Reason for Hit, etc.) there will be a $10,000 fee. If all information is given about target there is a 15% discount on price. Women are $7,500 Extra. Specific cause of death (limited to game mechanics, Car crashes, Hit and Runs, Fake Suicide, etc.) is an additional $15,000. Contact only made in person (in game of course) at a location of my choosing. If you need to find me I will be putting advertisements in the newspaper for contracting with different locations every week and different key words in the title of the advertisement every week. Will provide proof of completion and require 50% payment prior to job.

• Like 2

On 10.12.2017 at 3:42 AM, Vinnie_Schmittburg said:

who knows what the economy is gonna be like tho

This exactly. We have't really recieved much information of how the economy will work in any way. Like what currency will be used, how does government spending work, how does tax collection work, how are payments processed (cash, bank transfers etc.), how are prices regulated (demand and supply?)? The economy is a huge part of society. I think the identity developers defientely should give us some more insight on this topic. There are a lot of unanswered questions about the economy of this game.

• Like 1

You're asking too much money for simple eliminations, even someone who has bought a $ 500 pack can not afford you. Your catalog (Not very legal lol) and very well and we see the work I must recognize.

Edited by Wishking