Mitshuy

Hello from Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands

Hi all,

Just came across some footage on Facebook and it drew my attention immediatly.

This idea really speaks to me and I can't wait to get really started. Became a backer with the Founder level.

Haven't decided what to do with my ingame life. Maybe become a cop, maybe a crook or anything in between.

Hope to meet you all online soon.

Hey there, @Mitshuy!

Welcome to the Identity Community, it’s great to have you here. I’m Brian, nice to meet you :)

Here’s some links to help you get started. Below, you can find some FAQs and other cool information which you might like:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

There’s lots to do in Identity, so whatever path you choose to follow, I hope that you enjoy it. You should also be sure to get into some of the political stuff from time to time and vote for your favourite candidate (once the game is released).

Once again, welcome! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to Identity! The important stuff is already mentioned above so i will just welcome you ^_^ 

I hope you have a great time on the forums and get many new friends! ( Keep away from the Toxic ones.. they can get annoying ) 

• Like 1

Hahaha, wow...didn't know we could even vote in this game xD

So, Mr. Hamilton, what is your first point on the agenda if you get elected?

Right now I'm plowing through the community to learn more befor the game is truly released, so your list will help me perfectly! Thanks for that and welcoming me.

Same to Ragnar, and thanks for the tip on toxic people...even though sometimes toxic can come in handy, if you know what I mean

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mitshuy said:

Hahaha, wow...didn't know we could even vote in this game xD

So, Mr. Hamilton, what is your first point on the agenda if you get elected?

Right now I'm plowing through the community to learn more befor the game is truly released, so your list will help me perfectly! Thanks for that and welcoming me.

Same to Ragnar, and thanks for the tip on toxic people...even though sometimes toxic can come in handy, if you know what I mean

Just a note to either tag or quote in replies since I won't get notified otherwise (unless I tick the little "Notify me of replies" button which I never am too lazy to use and probably should) :)

You can't vote yet, but, once the full island opens there will indeed be elections. As a politician myself on the island, I highly encourage you to check out the Political board here and check up on some other candidates and I hope you spend your votes wisely when the island opens :)

(Although subject to change, the Devs have said that there will be elections for new Governors every 4 real-life days, however, we can always keep running in the election and voted back in).

You can find my Polices, Laws & Acts by clicking on the golden text which will take you to my party's website. Although, to soon to say which will take first priority, I feel like setting up the economy and taxes would be the most important so that we have a starting foundation policy for everything else.

I hope you enjoy "plowing" :D

Be sure to make a lot of friends and try not to upset the wrong people or you may regret it when the full island opens. (Not a threat, trying to help you so you don't get into any trouble with gangs and hitmen).

Have fun! :D

Edited by BrianHamilton

21 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Just in case you are interested, i would offer you an place for the Sovngarde, if you are interested read this :P 

Sounds like I would be commited to a live of crime, so at this moment I will keep this in mind but I will not pledge myself...yet ;)
I don't have Arma3 though, but I would be happy to demonstrate my skills ingame...if it ever comes to it.

@BrianHamiltonTAG, you're it ;)

You've really put time into your political party! Love how you worked it all out on paper. I will be watching you closely and maybe even vote for you!

But first, I will read the rest of the FAQ, etc. and also other political parties

In the beginning I will try not to make enemies, rather stay at low profile. I don't want to have to kill my "friends"...again

Just joking about the killing part

Edited by Mitshuy
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mitshuy said:

Sounds like I would be commited to a live of crime, so at this moment I will keep this in mind but I will not pledge myself...yet ;)
I don't have Arma3 though, but I would be happy to demonstrate my skills ingame...if it ever comes to it.

Sorry, @Ragnar, but if you're stealing people for your job then so am I ;)
(No hard feelings! Also, check your Inbox, you got accepted into Hamilton Homes! :D )

Y'know, if you'd prefer to work in politics, we have some Public Relations, Advertising and Security jobs available, @Mitshuy:)

Or, Hamilton Homes have some Landlord and Security jobs as well :)

(Just visit the links in my description and look ;))

Also, I over-use emojis. Just pretend you don't see them xD

15 minutes ago, Mitshuy said:

@BrianHamiltonTAG, you're it ;)

You've really put time into your political party! Love how you worked it all out on paper. I will be watching you closely and maybe even vote for you!

But first, I will read the rest of the FAQ, etc. and also other political parties

In the beginning I will try not to make enemies, rather stay at low profile. I don't want to have to kill my "friends"...again

Just joking about the killing part

Of course, I'd prefer that you took the time to look at other candidates and found the party which is "just right for you" and believe in the same things as you do :)

• Like 1