Noah325

Identity should be a one life game you die you pay $30 real life money to buy another life to get back in

On 9/11/2017 at 1:45 AM, Noah325 said:

Identity should be a one life game,  u get kill or arrested  you should pay to get back in the game, so people won't be on a killing spree like the game gta 5, is difficult to make friends or hang out with friends without those annoying players killing you every 5sec that gets annoying, this game should be those games where you can think wisely about your next move, in this game you should have a choice between being the good guy or bad guy, identity should leaveit in the player hand, to choice what side his in, good karma or bad karma players choice, there should be the police players the criminal players and the civilian PLAYERS THE CIVILIAN PLAYERS SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT OWN BUSINESS WHO ARE TRYING TO GET RICH, BUT THEY CAN STILL BECOME BAD, COPS CAN BECOME BAD TOO THE PLAYER SHOULD HAVE A METER of good karma and bad karma where they become good or bad, the game should keep a record on the player crimes 

Not buy the game, maybe the character is deleted from your slot and you have to create a new or use another character.

yeh lets promote people to RDM so you have to pay money to get back in and play, good idea, let all the trolls in on the fun and ruin our experiences. You're definatley like 9 years old and have no idea why thats a bad idea.

Edited by Narc

1 hour ago, Narc said:

yeh lets promote people to RDM so you have to pay money to get back in and play, good idea, let all the trolls in on the fun and ruin our experiences.

i am agree with you

1 hour ago, Narc said:

You're definatley like 9 years old and have no idea why thats a bad idea.

oh yea exactly, it's funny that he played gta 5 all of the time, discovered this game and he have to come up with this stupid idea that is not going to happened... 

On 9/11/2017 at 4:45 AM, Noah325 said:

Identity should be a one life game,  u get kill or arrested  you should pay to get back in the game, so people won't be on a killing spree like the game gta 5, is difficult to make friends or hang out with friends without those annoying players killing you every 5sec that gets annoying, this game should be those games where you can think wisely about your next move, in this game you should have a choice between being the good guy or bad guy, identity should leaveit in the player hand, to choice what side his in, good karma or bad karma players choice, there should be the police players the criminal players and the civilian PLAYERS THE CIVILIAN PLAYERS SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT OWN BUSINESS WHO ARE TRYING TO GET RICH, BUT THEY CAN STILL BECOME BAD, COPS CAN BECOME BAD TOO THE PLAYER SHOULD HAVE A METER of good karma and bad karma where they become good or bad, the game should keep a record on the player crimes 

That's what private servers are for.

- Cops have something to do

-Government officials base what laws get approved around these crimes.

-And making people pay more money for something like that would definitely make people not want to play the game. 

-And we just have to assume the community managers issue a ban and not implement something this drastic.

There are going to be a multitude of servers, some with serious repercussions going as far as to kill your character off completely forcing you to start fresh, some simply banning your deceased character for an X amount of time while they "recover", and some that just let you get right back into the cycle. Overall, your "suggestion" is pointless, because I can guarantee you'll find a server that meets your needs. It doesn't matter if you like HARDCORE role-play, or light dicking around, because everyone will have the option in the overwhelming number of servers that are undoubtedly to open opun release.

Personally, I'll be searching for a server that kills your character off on death. Of course I think deceased characters should be retrievable via local Administration in the event a death is undeserved I.E. broken game mechanic; RDM. Overall, it'll give everyone the incentive not to waste their lives and 90% of bank robberies won't end with the Law Enforcement screwing you over; I don't know how many times Law Enforcement's gone as far as to waste their own lives or even shoot through the hostages just to stop you.. all only because nobody actually values their life because in short it DOESN'T MATTER. People just want to "win" the scenario, because if you don't your peers will undoubtedly get salty and chock your self-esteem out; though given your character can actually be rendered GONE, DECEASED, NAUGHTA.. people would understand if you wanted to "play it safe". So although most close-minded folk assume this'll likely be any case of robbery, given hardcore repercussions are established, I'd beg to differ.

People don't realistically dive balls deep into a robbery with someone they barely know, let alone without extensive preparation first, because nobody really wants to die. So given your character can be rendered "deceased" and unplayable on the server you reside on I think it'll only make the responding Law Enforcement treat the situation with all the more care and consideration than ever before because LIVES are actually at stake here. Also, given the extra time it may take to establish a viable plan, this'll give detectives time to work out a case and even foil the impending robbers plans; this is something that can't realistically occur otherwise, because everyone takes 5 maybe 15 minutes max to bring up and establish a quick often pathetic plan to rob the bank. Imagine being able to steal millions, imagine taking days with your peers to formulate a plan, imagine keeping a low profile in the meantime and realistically considering your characters actions before pursuing the outcome. It'll mean so much more.. if it meant risking it all.. and the prize would be so much more rewarding, too.

So IN SHORT .. given your deceased character and traits can be rendered useless, then undoubtedly will that mean everything should balance itself out. If you're worried some "KID" will kamikaze the playground, which given the time and dedication it may take to establish the assets to perform such an account, then join a WHITELISTED community. Overall, if you value something with a little more meaning, depth, and incentive to pursue the safest viable outcome .. then I recommend something definitively hardcore.

Edited by Hill

This would be a horrible idea, for ANY amount...If a game is perma death...it is bad enough losing stuff to start over, let alone pay for another game, your a lil late that idea was taken years ago...they are called arcades lol. I can understand the worry of a toxic community, like is prevalent on gta v.  I'm pretty sure that Identity won't have random server matchmaking, if they do, it will be an option. this should cut down on that aspect,  when u can find specific servers that are listed how they intend to be played on. Although you don't wanna go to far in the other direction either. Ppl are so scared to rob a bank, or any other risky undertaking, cause you don't wanna have to pay for another life. Then it would be too vanilla and too close to real life in a not so good way.

• Like 2