Noah325

Identity should be a one life game you die you pay $30 real life money to buy another life to get back in

Identity should be a one life game,  u get kill or arrested  you should pay to get back in the game, so people won't be on a killing spree like the game gta 5, is difficult to make friends or hang out with friends without those annoying players killing you every 5sec that gets annoying, this game should be those games where you can think wisely about your next move, in this game you should have a choice between being the good guy or bad guy, identity should leaveit in the player hand, to choice what side his in, good karma or bad karma players choice, there should be the police players the criminal players and the civilian PLAYERS THE CIVILIAN PLAYERS SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT OWN BUSINESS WHO ARE TRYING TO GET RICH, BUT THEY CAN STILL BECOME BAD, COPS CAN BECOME BAD TOO THE PLAYER SHOULD HAVE A METER of good karma and bad karma where they become good or bad, the game should keep a record on the player crimes 

1 hour ago, Noah325 said:

Identity should be a one life game,  u get kill or arrested  you should pay to get back in the game, so people won't be on a killing spree like the game gta 5, is difficult to make friends or hang out with friends without those annoying players killing you every 5sec that gets annoying, this game should be those games where you can think wisely about your next move, in this game you should have a choice between being the good guy or bad guy, identity should leaveit in the player hand, to choice what side his in, good karma or bad karma players choice, there should be the police players the criminal players and the civilian PLAYERS THE CIVILIAN PLAYERS SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT OWN BUSINESS WHO ARE TRYING TO GET RICH, BUT THEY CAN STILL BECOME BAD, COPS CAN BECOME BAD TOO THE PLAYER SHOULD HAVE A METER of good karma and bad karma where they become good or bad, the game should keep a record on the player crimes 

This game is not a subscription based game. You don't pay more than one time for the game, also it would stop people trying to rob the bank as they will have to pay money because of a game mechanic they want to get fun out of. This is a terrible idea in my opinion, but I can tell you, you will have the option for a permanent death to your character if you rent a server. This will be your choice but on official servers, that won't be the case.

• Like 7

Ehhh no. Honestly, it would ruin the game. The numbers of players would go down dramatically as no one will want to play or pay to play.

• Like 5

The people playing these games are not millionaires, most people are just trying to get away from school. This is honestly the dumbest idea I've seen, the whole idea is full of negatives, can't think of any positives. 

• Like 3

If this game was like that you'd have alot of trolls getting the game and killing everyone so they cant play anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

obviously,  You are a gta fan. (not a rude way) but welcome to identity, the most realistic roleplay game. i am understand you are saying but i have to say no to that. reason why i say no because, that would be so stupid and retarded. Don't worry about killing spree on identity because i believe we can rent servers. ill sent you a link

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/8576-servers-options/#comment-64306

Edited by TraxxasBoy520

no, I already spent my 30$ and I honestly can't afford to spend another 30 every time someone thinks it's funny to walk up to me and shoot me because it'll cost me 30$.

• Like 2

Like that means you can kiss jobs like cops goodbye as they wont want to die. You can kiss away assasination jobs cuz no one will want to play if they die and have to pay. Its honestly not a good idea sorry.

• Like 1

Um no. That would be hurting a big deal of the player base. How many people would really buy the game again after they die? If anything having a system like this, would encourage people to hack the game. So they can keep there character and not need to pay again. 

What are the bonuses to this system really? 

• Like 1

Well..you guys say this game is realistic,  what happened when you die in real life.?  You don't come back to life  it's game over and if they say this is the first  realistic life like game  I would think that people would want to play it again $30 is to much I know that I was trying to say pay like $5 to 10 to get back to the ?

16 minutes ago, Noah325 said:

Well..you guys say this game is realistic,  what happened when you die in real life.?  You don't come back to life  it's game over and if they say this is the first  realistic life like game  I would think that people would want to play it again $30 is to much I know that I was trying to say pay like $5 to 10 to get back to the ?

noone would pay after their death just to play again and get killed again in like 2 weeks. Sorry thats just not in anyway intelligent this idea..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Noah325 said:

Yeah in real life when your dead you are dead.  You do know you can have a perma death system in game with not needing it to be a real money fee right? 

You can just do it where you create a new character upon death. The new character in lore can just be the a close family member or someone in your characters will. So that your character in game pays a tax if you will by using in game currency.(Could also do that with no tax.) There then you got perma death system with out needing to pay real life money.

Edited by Xzothi

This is honestly the worst feature you could have in this game. And as for me, it would mean account deletion, because I'm certainly NOT putting more money in to keep playing! This is not Gameloft!

And also, as far as I'm concerned, I get quite attached to my characters, and certainly wouldn't want a perma-death :/

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun
  • Like 1

hey now no need to trash talk the ideea!~ if this guy wants to buy a new account every time he dies, i will happily be the bitch behind the gun shooting him. besides that the more he dies the more money identity gets. if he wants he could just be the target practise for everyone who goes to the shooting range, and then identity gets a solid income from this one guy!~

On 9/11/2017 at 6:45 PM, Noah325 said:

noah!~ buy as many accounts as you want!~ dont listen to the haters!~ Go ham on your moms credit card and help fund the game!~ your deaths will be forever remembered as it may help to fund a new lamp for our houses in identity!~ 

• Like 4

@Miki_Chee That's a wonderful idea indeed, I'm amazed I haven't seen it this way! Makes so much more sense! I think I'm gonna pledge a couple thousands more, just to have some spare lives to do some wheelies and crash as hard as I can! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

@Miki_Chee That's a wonderful idea indeed, I'm amazed I haven't seen it this way! Makes so much more sense! I think I'm gonna pledge a couple thousands more, just to have some spare lives to do some wheelies and crash as hard as I can! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

cant wait to invest in that life insurance!~ so when i die my next account is covered for!~ 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

cant wait to invest in that life insurance!~ so when i die my next account is covered for!~ 

Imagine if you could convert in-game money into real money... One insurance fraud or one little taxi ride, and you're already covered for the next time you die! Just like real life!

I think what the OP is more looking for with Identity will be the private servers. Asylum has mentioned (though I do not think in detail) about the ability of private servers and that they will be have some ability to adapt their server for a more serious RP. I am not sure if perma-death has been mentioned as an option but I imagine they probably will have some system for perma-death for the private servers. 

That way your character and the consequences of their actions will carry a heavy weight,  but it won't cost you any more money than what you spent on purchasing the game. 

7 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I think what the OP is more looking for with Identity will be the private servers. Asylum has mentioned (though I do not think in detail) about the ability of private servers and that they will be have some ability to adapt their server for a more serious RP. I am not sure if perma-death has been mentioned as an option but I imagine they probably will have some system for perma-death for the private servers. 

That way your character and the consequences of their actions will carry a heavy weight,  but it won't cost you any more money than what you spent on purchasing the game. 

That's considering private servers are free themselves, which I doubt will be true for all of them... But OP does what he wants with his money, and we're just fooling around with the idea :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

That's considering private servers are free themselves, which I doubt will be true for all of them... But OP does what he wants with his money, and we're just fooling around with the idea :)

Well I imagine to set up a private server will cost money, but I doubt joining one will (unless they are that hardcore that they charge lol). Most private RP servers that I have been a part of only have donation systems, which is up to you if you want to donate.  

You are right tho, if the OP does want to spend money, I am sure Asylum won't say no lol.