• i think if you die in the identity game 
  • you should pay $30 to get back in the game ×
  • so it wont be like gta 5 every body goin crazy killing everybody. I think it would be cool if it was like real life if u kill another player u should have 4 options  go in the run or get caught by police or get kill by police or get arrested, i think  if you get kill or arrested u should pay $30in real life money  to get out of jail or if u die to get back in the game  like bail money  

What then if your death isn't your fault? You would just pay the 30$ regardless? And some people would be very happy to make other people pay, and that would mean that there would be people running around and just killing. And this would also mean that some people wouldn't be able to afford to play the game as a criminal, since the life of a criminal is full of risks.This would encourage very passive play and make people very afraid of action, which on the other hand would make a boring game for everyone.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Noah325 said:
  • i think if you die in the identity game 
  • you should pay $30 to get back in the game ×
  • so it wont be like gta 5 every body goin crazy killing everybody. I think it would be cool if it was like real life if u kill another player u should have 4 options  go in the run or get caught by police or get kill by police or get arrested, i think  if you get kill or arrested u should pay $30in real life money  to get out of jail or if u die to get back in the game  like bail money  

Firstly, WRONG BOARD!!!!!!

This is the place for people to promote their gangs and criminal organisations (or just discuss crime in general, but it's mainly used for criminal organisations).

To give Ideas & Suggestions <-- Click

Also, you bullet pointed everything which I'm assuming as just a mistake. It happens, no worries. I once wrote a full post in bold underline at 3AM at night and I was too tired to notice.

Okay, now for the points. Whilst I respect that you want to help give ideas and that's amazing, really, and I always encourage you to keep posting your ideas and suggestions, of course, please keep coming up with stuff, of course, I don't think you should have to pay $30 (real or, as I'm sure you meant, in-game money). Firstly, there would be no point and not everybody could afford it. Sure, it's only $30, but some people will have literally nothing of value on them and no money. So what? Does that mean they just can't play anymore? At all? Ever? They need to create an ENTIRELY NEW character?

I completely disagree with this idea.

As for prevention of killing, on official servers, there will be a "stress system". So, every time that you kill somebody, your character's mental health will change and become more stressed which will have a lot of negative effects (unfortunately, nobody really knows more than that so I can't confirm what the effects will be).

To legally own a firearm, you must first own a licence. Sure, you can gain one illegally, although, police and law enforcement will be INCREDIBLY TIGHT with enforcing the law since so many people will be rushing to that job. Although, as already confirmed by the Developers, you'll need to work your way up in jobs. So, when the full island first releases, you might just need to start doing smaller jobs like taxi drivers, delivery drivers, etc. then you can work your way up to higher and more important careers. However, policing and the law will be heavily enforced so random killing shouldn't be too much of an issue.

For your "4 options", it won't be like a menu, you would just "do it". If you commit a crime you can just not run and put your hands up (via the Action Menu) to surrender, you can fight back either unarmed or armed or you can try to flee resulting in a chase. Either way, my money is on the police there ;)

For the "option" regarding "pay $30in real life money", firstly, that, although I'm not trying to "put down" your ideas and suggestions, that one is just completely ridiculous. Like, entirely. Nobody is going to want to pay $30 IN REAL MONEY just to avoid getting arrested in a video game. Fines and charges will depend on however the current Governor chooses to set the laws and policies of the island and all fines will be paid with IN-GAME MONEY.

DO appreciate the suggestions, but nobody is going to spend real money in place of an in-game fine. That's overkill.

• Like 3