4thdesign

89%

Am new here so please don't shoot me but...... for those that have been here a lot longer, how quick is the development coming along?

I mean.... its been stuck on 89% for a number of weeks and thats fine, but how often is it updated? Does it go up by 1%, 5% or 10% and how often?

Just gives me a tiny bit of hope it will be out before Christmas this year of course! (2017)

Thanks in advance for any replies! :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 4thdesign said:

how quick is the development coming along?

how often is it updated?

Does it go up by 1%, 5% or 10% and how often?

Not quick at all, but I'd rather they take their time than release a broken game IMO.

It's updated when the devs feel they've reached a milestone.

It's updated as much as the devs feel they've made in progress.

Also, I said in Discord, in my opinion it probably won't be updated (to 99%) or anything like that, it'll more than likely just not be updated and go straight to 100% upon release. No point in moving it < 11%.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, ExactAkatsuki said:

Not quick at all, but I'd rather they take their time than release a broken game IMO.

It's updated when the devs feel they've reached a milestone.

It's updated as much as the devs feel they've made in progress.

Also, I said in Discord, in my opinion it probably won't be updated (to 99%) or anything like that, it'll more than likely just not be updated and go straight to 100% upon release. No point in moving it < 11%.

Where is the Discord anyways? I see a bunch of ways to get in touch, but no Discord

34 minutes ago, 4thdesign said:

Am new here so please don't shoot me but...... for those that have been here a lot longer, how quick is the development coming along?

I mean.... its been stuck on 89% for a number of weeks and thats fine, but how often is it updated? Does it go up by 1%, 5% or 10% and how often?

Just gives me a tiny bit of hope it will be out before Christmas this year of course! (2017)

Thanks in advance for any replies! :)

Respectfully, this has been asked quite a few times in the past so please be sure to use the "Search" bar here on the Forums, before posting.

The above comments have already said what I would have probably said. They've recently moved into a new building earlier this week so that would have taken up quite a bit of time too.