Sethis4Pizza

Okay so I've been thinking.

So I've been thinking.. So I know how you guys are planning on not adding Procreation in the game. But I was thinking if there could be a game mode thing that you can tick on or off. You don't need to have s*x to have the kid. The screen can just turn black and then in a couple of days your wife will take the pregnancy test. And the kid will have genetics. I already said before how it will go out how people can RP as your kids, and how birth will work in my other post. I really think this needs to be added to the game. This is what I like most of simulation games. And it will be a great touch! Raising kids would be so much fun! imagine your kid going to school and watching them grow up and get married. Amazing!! You could be able to buy clothes, toys, etc for them!

Baby will be born, the baby will age every real life day a year so like in 10 days the baby will be 10 years old. and in 20 days the child will be an adult.

After that, they will not age anymore.

Please tell me how this couldn't work if you don't agree with me. Also maybe it will be hard to make and I respect that.

• Like 2

One big issue with having children is that the player who is the baby would need to be dependant on another player. If the other player isn't online they can't age and they would not be allowed to do much (this isn't SAO where everyone is always online). The devs would then have to make a bunch of clothes for kids and a lot of new models. Then implement a school as well. Sadly, I don't think it is worth it to implement that system. Plus, I don't really want to deal with either 1: A grown man's voice coming out of a ten-year-old or 2: Those annoying high pitched voice filters. :P Have a great day/night!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sethis4Pizza said:

So I've been thinking.. So I know how you guys are planning on not adding Procreation in the game. But I was thinking if there could be a game mode thing that you can tick on or off. You don't need to have s*x to have the kid. The screen can just turn black and then in a couple of days your wife will take the pregnancy test. And the kid will have genetics. I already said before how it will go out how people can RP as your kids, and how birth will work in my other post. I really think this needs to be added to the game. This is what I like most of simulation games. And it will be a great touch! Raising kids would be so much fun! imagine your kid going to school and watching them grow up and get married. Amazing!! You could be able to buy clothes, toys, etc for them!

Baby will be born, the baby will age every real life day a year so like in 10 days the baby will be 10 years old. and in 20 days the child will be an adult.

After that, they will not age anymore.

Please tell me how this couldn't work if you don't agree with me. Also maybe it will be hard to make and I respect that.

As much as many people want it, it will not be added. This game will be a 18+ game and also they do not want it for very good reasons. It is not realistic for the screen to go "black" and so why bother adding something like it. Necessary sacrifices must be made.

And also, that would mean some people would have to impersonate pre-made characters because of the genetics? Or that the children should have an AI, about which Asylum precisely said there wouldn't be any (except for small shops, maybe)?

As much as I'd love this feature to be implemented, with or without woohooing, I don't think it'd be feasible in the direction the game is going... But that's just my opinion!