Stebenev

Hello from Sweden

Hi everyone!

Im 25 years old dude from Sweden.

Im long term RPG/MMORPG player, it has Always been my favorite type of games, Heard about Identety for year  ago or so and got really interested, Now when i bought new PC i made an account, and soon will become legit Citizen of this unquie World Of Fun. 

P.S im really exited to play this game!

Edited by Stebenev
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Stebenev said:

Hi everyone!

Im 24 years old dude from Sweden.

Im long term RPG/MMORPG player, it has Always been my favorite type of games, Heard about Identety for year  ago or so and got really interested, Now when i bought new PC i made an account, and soon will become legit Citizen of this unquie World Of Fun. 

Hey there!

Welcome to the Identity Community, it’s great to have you here. I’m Brian, nice to meet you :)

Here’s some links to help you get started. Below, you can find some FAQs and other cool information which you might like:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

There’s lots to do in Identity, so whatever path you choose to follow, I hope that you enjoy it. You should also be sure to get into some of the political stuff from time to time and vote for your favourite candidate (once the game is released).

Once again, welcome! :D

P.S - Your text is pretty dark there and, although it isn't too difficult to read, it took a little bit of extra focus to read properly.

You don't need to if you don't want to but, just so you're aware, you can click "Edit" under your post, highlight all (CTRL+A if clicked in text box) and change the colour from there. Again, this is entirely optional :)

Welcome to the community! Hope you have a great time here. You can always ask your questions just make sure to use the search bar befor asking something because maybe it already got asked. 

Also the links @BrianHamilton already posted are very usefull, read thru them ^^ 

• Like 1

The FAQ's have been mentioned, the search bar as well. There only one thing left to do then. To say... Welcome!

And finally  i've became a Citizen, claimed my pledge and now just wait for the first part of the game to start. 

P.S thank you all for welcoming me to the Community!

Edited by Stebenev
  • Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎07 at 5:09 PM, Stebenev said:

Hi everyone!

Im 25 years old dude from Sweden.

Hehehe Tjena!

Välkommen till Identity

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 2:06 PM, Stebenev said:

And finally  i've became a Citizen, claimed my pledge and now just wait for the first part of the game to start. 

P.S thank you all for welcoming me to the Community!

Welcome to to the community, and please be aware you do infact need the Founder Pack+ to play the modules!

Välkommen