Lawdog2012

Tow Truck/ Body Shop

Just wondering if this type of job has been considered as a coded career? The tow truck drivers/ body shop owners could be paid by players who need repairs or vehicle mods, or be paid by the "city" if towing and storing a vehicle that was damaged or confiscated during a police action.

Yes, there will be a tow truck for players occupied by the mechanic job to provide roadside assistance. Unfortunately, players will not own or operate vehicle repair shops themselves, but they can take a job working for one to earn money, and be notified of nearby vehicle accidents, as well as recieve calls from players requesting roadside assistance. Those who wish to tune their vehicles will be required to visit a tuning garage to upgrade parts of their vehicle.

14 hours ago, Lawdog2012 said:

Nice! Sounds like it could be a lucrative career choice....thx for the info.

Sure thing :)

Thats sound really fun! i would love to own a shop or a towing Company, it is kinda of my thing IRL too :D or something like custom building cars and bikes if it would be possible! :)

Tow truck drivers will have a lot of work I'm sure. Seeing Identity will still be a game, and people run zero risk of injury while speeding, reckless driving, or simply driving off cliffs for the fun of it. Yeah, it will happen a lot. ;)