Amdru

Enough for the game?

I wonder if i can play with 60 fps on 1080p Specs

Gt 1030 2gb 

G4560 

8gb ddr4 2400mhz

Yeah I know that there any official  requirements

Yeah you should be all good, I go these settings but instead of the gtx 1030 I go gtx 1060 3gb and i can play 60 fps with very good/ultra settings on BF1. 

• Like 1

gt 1030 ? 

you maby should look for a upgrade in that case (there is a difference between gt and gtx)

3 hours ago, Amdru said:

I wonder if i can play with 60 fps on 1080p Specs

Gt 1030 2gb 

G4560 

8gb ddr4 2400mhz

Yeah I know that there any official  requirements

Can you run games like GTA V and Arma 3 with your pc? if yes, you should have no problem with the game. If you can't then, I suggest upgrading.

Also, you can pay in euro now using paypal, as it auto converts the currency for you.

38 minutes ago, dimin69 said:

gt 1030 ? 

you maby should look for a upgrade in that case (there is a difference between gt and gtx)

Thats my new pc and I must say the gt 1030 is not as bad as some think 

32 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Can you run games like GTA V and Arma 3 with your pc? if yes, you should have no problem with the game. If you can't then, I suggest upgrading.

Also, you can pay in euro now using paypal, as it auto converts the currency for you.

I dont have Arma 3 or Gta 5 And i dont have paypal but i want to buy it is there any possibility to buy it with  an Psc ? I dont want to wait until the new Website comes comes because I dont want to pay more 

1 hour ago, Amdru said:

I dont have Arma 3 or Gta 5 And i dont have paypal but i want to buy it is there any possibility to buy it with  an Psc ? I dont want to wait until the new Website comes comes because I dont want to pay more 

I don't know what a "PSC" is, if it is a debit/ credit card, you can go to check out and pay as guest. Type the information required in and pay. If it is not, you cannot pay without going through paypal either as a guest or signed in. You unfortunately will in this case have to wait for the new website where it likely will be higher in price.

There is an alternative in which you can ask a friend to buy it for you and you pay him the amount etc. 

With PSC he means Paysafecard. It's some kind of prepaid card you can buy nearly everywhere and pay anonymously.

Long story short: He cannot use it to buy Identity 

1 hour ago, Radack said:

With PSC he means Paysafecard. It's some kind of prepaid card you can buy nearly everywhere and pay anonymously.

Long story short: He cannot use it to buy Identity 

You can use it on paypal I am sure there is a way. I am familiar with that tbh, just not the short hand version.

As far as i know Paysafecard cannot be used with paypal. It's very complicated to load your paypal balance with a paysafecard. (It's possible but you loose money and have to register on betting sites to "convert" the paysafecard money into paypal balance)