Imperial Interior decorating service

Our Goals

We strive to make interior decorating for anyone by having a flexible work to fit your needs by having a decorator  solely concentrating on your needs and always ready to change to fit your ideas and needs,

About me 

My passion for design started as a child. In fact, I still have the sketches of the furniture line I 'designed' when I was eight years old, so creating and designing has always been a big passion and source of enjoyment for me. When I left school I got a GCSE in art and design then I moved to college to take decorating after a year I dropped out because it seemed too forced and I joined a firm, Home wing for a couple years till I felt confident to make my own firm and make it my own way in the world.

What we do 

When we first get called we move to the building within two days and make a sketch right there to see if you want anything changed and to give us ideas and how to proceed after a week of making a good blueprint we then bring in the workers and have the designer there all the time to make sure it is going to plan, by having a couple firms working with us we can make sure the level of work is consistent and at its highest level. 

Pricing

Light:

Minimum of $99 per room

-Personal shopping service

-Setup Tips

-product recommendations and style advice.

Premium:

Minimum of $299 per room

-Floorplan with layout

-get matched with our best designers

-Initial style concept

We are always looking for workers. If you want to apply contact me on this post or email me at Daniel.Ourichi@gmail.com

Jobs

Founder/CEO-Daniel ourichi

Head of marketing-Open 0/1

Head of design-Open 0/1

Logistics expert-Open 0/2

Designers-Open 0/5

Assistants- Open 0/3

Edited by shadowkiller

We are still looking for any staff willing to join our force if you are interested please PM me to arrange pay and job title.

On 20/10/2017 at 9:35 PM, shadowkiller said:

Bump someone plz care.y no one like ma?

Well, I'm sorry but if I'm honest I'm not interested in your business personally, and that's why I didn't post anything here. Your business concept is a good idea though, and I hope you'll get plenty of clients in the end :)

On 10/22/2017 at 1:18 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Well, I'm sorry but if I'm honest I'm not interested in your business personally, and that's why I didn't post anything here. Your business concept is a good idea though, and I hope you'll get plenty of clients in the end :)

Yea i guess it will start increasing in popularity when people get companies and more money to afford it.

3 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

Yea i guess it will start increasing in popularity when people get companies and more money to afford it.

Even more so since having notoriety on the forums isn't really possible, considering no proof of service can be given :/