MntnChicken

Attacking People For What They Want to Do In Identity

I keep seeing threads where somebody shows what they want to do in Identity and it explodes into a fight. Please remember that there is a difference between being informative and offensive. Sometimes what you say can come across as rude even if you didn't intend it to. Please remember that these fights aren't worth it, and are sometimes over petty things. Let people do what they want to do in Identity, it doesn't hurt you (if it does then there is a problem). Let's keep this community friendly, especially for newcomers who are misinformed/confused about features of the game. Cheers! :D

Edited by MntnChicken
  • Like 7

The problem is people are making plans for the Town Square Module. You aren't going to be able to do much because it is as it's described a "Social Module," which means we'll be able to walk around and enjoy the scenery. I haven't been paying very much attention but I'm pretty sure somewhere they said the things you'd be able to do. (Maybe on Discord or something.)

• Like 1

People been fighting since the beginning of mankind..ain't about to stop anytime soon. Gotta love the hippies who believe we can have peace when people have gotten killed over the smallest of things. I get what you're saying OP but you're most likely to young to understand atm that most people are pretty dumb to understand common sense..

• Like 2

On 05/09/2017 at 3:08 AM, FishFace said:

People been fighting since the beginning of mankind..ain't about to stop anytime soon. Gotta love the hippies who believe we can have peace when people have gotten killed over the smallest of things. I get what you're saying OP but you're most likely to young to understand atm that most people are pretty dumb to understand common sense..

Such an unnecessary reply just looking to create conflict.

On a post about not attacking others and "keep[ing] the community friendly", here you are calling us "hippies" and "dumb".

Also, age has no factor in this conversation. @MntnChicken is incredibly mature and respectful for his age and I'm even willing to go as far as to say that he's being more mature than you right now.

Don't start conflict. This post is discussing friendliness and peaceful behaviour and you come rushing in trying to insult us for wanting a kind community.

Be respectful or don't bother replying.

• Like 1

As has already been established, people are willing to judge and label individuals looking to extinguish aspersions in a petty attempt to discredit and ignore their opinions as "irrational" or "irrelevant" over the matter that conflict is a common natural contingency in everyday life. I'll agree it is.. if you choose to believe it is. You can choose to approach humanity as ignorant and naive using labels to discredit and establish a set of ideas or principles within a large groups of individuals, often used to make it easier to justify yourself or a particular cause. Or you can act with some common decency and maturity, identify the naive ignorant nature of most conflict, and approach the disagreement in a rational sophisticated nature.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

Such an unnecessary reply just looking to create conflict.

On a post about not attacking others and "keep[ing] the community friendly", here you are calling us "hippies" and "dumb".

Also, age has no factor in this conversation. @MntnChicken is incredibly mature and respectful for his age and I'm even willing to go as far as to say that he's being more mature than you right now.

Don't start conflict. This post is discussing friendliness and peaceful behaviour and you come rushing in trying to insult us for wanting a kind community.

Be respectful or don't bother replying.

The truth hurts for you I see. Also you're really ignorant on how the world works. One of those people who believes every person is good inside right? Also I did not call you dumb, well only if you don't understand common sense, which is what op said, It's common sense. And you understand it so clearly I'm not calling you dumb..And I also did not insult OP for their young age. All I said is "you're too young to understand right now" which is a true statement when it comes to young people, they learn more how the world is while they get older. And I've realized people will always fight no matter what. No point in telling people to stop and be respectful when the majority is never going to change. Even the hippies who are for peace and love and respects everyone will be violent if you provoke them enough, It's human nature whether you like it or not.

So I suggest you don't try and create safe space bubbles, not going to work, just gonna make those involved more weak and vulnerable.

• Like 2

Guys, be respectful around this forum. If you want to cause fights/ arguments here, you are breaking the forum rules. Please do not hate, disrespect or be nasty to one another here as it is not tolerated. 

• Like 2