Sign in to follow this  
Pettsson

Anyone need a bodyguard?

I was wondering if anyone would need a bodyguard for when the "Town Square Module" is released.

I will protect you from whom ever would want to harm you in any way and I will always stay loyal to my boss. 

A little about myself: Dark skinned, Very big and muscular, though and aint afraid of anything, always loyal, I was a in the military some years back but have decided that I'm done serving my country after one of my close friends died when we was on a mission in Syria. I also know very well how to use a gun if that would be nesecarily.

Write a message down below if you're intrested. Peace.

Biggie

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Pettsson said:

I was wondering if anyone would need a bodyguard for when the "Town Square Module" is released.

Just saying, There won't really be much that could "Harm" You in the TS Module as of yet. And You won't really get the option to buy a weapon either so You wouldn't have much to protect them with.

14 minutes ago, MrChaBoi said:

Just saying, There won't really be much that could "Harm" You in the TS Module as of yet. And You won't really get the option to buy a weapon either so You wouldn't have much to protect them with.

I mean, he could always stop people from attacking the client with their fists or whatever. And hold their hand before crossing a road to make sure it's safe and there's no cars coming xD

5 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

I mean, he could always stop people from attacking the client with their fists or whatever. And hold their hand before crossing a road to make sure it's safe and there's no cars coming xD

Well the problem with the cars is that there will be no cars in the TS module, Which means no vehicle can be a threat to the Person, Aswell I am pretty sure You won't even be able to hit anyone in the Module. :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pettsson said:

It's called roleplay for a reason

Well goodluck Roleplaying with "Nothing".

Not really, Just saying what is possible and what is not. :P

But sure, If you want to Roleplay a "Bodyguard" without anything provided to make the Roleplay possible.

Then feel free to do It.

Edited by MrChaBoi
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrChaBoi said:

Not really, Just saying what is possible and what is not. :P

But sure, If you want to Roleplay a "Bodyguard" without anything provided to make the Roleplay possible.

Then feel free to do It.

Don't be a party pooper and just chill out.

If you weren't interested in hiring their services, why comment?

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Don't be a party pooper and just chill out.

If you weren't interested in hiring his services, why comment?

I tried to be informative and tell him that his RP He wants to do in the TS module wouldn't be possible. Also If You feel like continuing this Argument then take It to PM.

Edited by MrChaBoi

Sad for the people who like my logic otherwise, but I'd have to agree with @MrChaBoi. There won't be any incentive to 'bodyguard' in the TS module. It's a social module, with customization options, nothing more. You'd have to RP the heck out of it to make it work at that phase.

Bodyguard in general won't be a job or career to begin with as well. But later on, with the beta or full release you'll at least be able to RP it if someone wants to hire you. But then there would be actual dangers, which won't be there in TS. You cannot be harmed. No cars, no guns, no weapons, and no currency. So what would you get protection from? UV rays hitting your skin? Dust hitting your eyes? The wind blowing your hair in front of your eyes? A painting dropping on your head the art gallery? You'd have to go REALLY far (like to Mars and back) to RP such a thing during the TS module. I'm all for RP, but it would look ridiculous at that point in development to indulge yourself with it. That's imho btw.

• Like 1

It is sad to see some of you cannot accept the facts. I made my point clear. All I said is true. I am all for RP, but to RP a bodyguard there need to be actual dangers first. Unless virtual UV rays are a danger, then you might want to keep your client indoors at all times...

As I said before, and I'll repeat this one last time: the moment you can actually die or be harmed in Identity, THEN I see it valid to RP as a bodyguard. Even when it won't be a career or job, at least then it's viable to RP it. But before that, it would be just silly.

51 minutes ago, DengaGrad said:

No its sad that you try to shit on someone elses fun just because you lack imagination, doesnt matter if there is no danger you can still rp as a body guard if you wanted to, that is why its called "role play".

ive been in rp mode when theres no job or need for it but you do it for fun to get a kick out of it with your buddies for shits n giggles

wow man you must be as fun as a wet piece of card board 

Or you start realizing your arguments make no sense. So You are saying that You can "Roleplay" as a bodyguard in a Social Identity Module, Where nothing can hurt You... Before trying to show the size of your testicles do some research.

53 minutes ago, DengaGrad said:

No its sad that you try to shit on someone elses fun just because you lack imagination, doesnt matter if there is no danger you can still rp as a body guard if you wanted to, that is why its called "role play".

ive been in rp mode when theres no job or need for it but you do it for fun to get a kick out of it with your buddies for shits n giggles

wow man you must be as fun as a wet piece of card board 

Respect to you dude. Respect. :D

Hey guys, please stop arguing over what you can do or not in the module. If this guy wants to RP in the module as a bodyguard, then he can do it, even if there is no danger. This may be stupid to you but it isn't stupid to others. An example: I may find something fun that you may not and it works both ways. 

Also you do not need an imagination to be able to RP in such a situation as being a bodyguard in the TS module. That is nonsense! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DengaGrad said:

lol this is completely going over your head buzz, there is no point in making you understand what roleplaying is if you dont get it already

also lets keep my testicles out of this

Yet here you are...