SidAdams

Official Identity Reddit?

As far as I know there's no official Reddit for Asylum Entertainment or Identity. Then again, why would they? Might as well make a Myspace if you're gonna make a Reddit. And move back to 2005 or something.

On 9/2/2017 at 2:23 PM, Genesai said:

As far as I know there's no official Reddit for Asylum Entertainment or Identity. Then again, why would they? Might as well make a Myspace if you're gonna make a Reddit. And move back to 2005 or something.

Reddit is a pretty good forum and a lot of people still use it. Sadly the karma system turned it into something that rewards meta jokes, tv show references, and short clips. It is still a good alternative to creating a website if you don't have the budget/time/dedication. But since they do have the budget, time, and dedication to create a website there isn't much reason to start a reddit, other than for more PR (possibly).

Edited by MntnChicken
  • Like 1

IdentityMMO is the more active one but I don't believe it is an official one as said above. If you are looking to follow a subreddit for Identity I would use IdentityMMO until it is announced that there is an official one, but there is no need for it since there is a website.