Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rob63082

Refund

9 posts in this topic

I emailed john about getting a refund. I was just wondering how long it usually takes him to see and respond to his emails. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it more depends how many people are before you. That has emailed them. I say wait about two weekdays. One issue is they are also recently moving into a new office. So that could also delay a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xzothi said:

I think it more depends how many people are before you. That has emailed them. I say wait about two weekdays. One issue is they are also recently moving into a new office. So that could also delay a bit.

Ok. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been 16 days since I emailed/asked for a refund and I've emailed him everyday since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kellog said:

It's been 16 days since I emailed/asked for a refund and I've emailed him everyday since.

Oh! You are still around suhhhhh.
Maybe don't send am email every day :') Now I know why John hasn't been able to reply to me, you spam him :)

Just be patient, I'm sure you look around the forums. They are busy, really busy.
He will reply to you once he has the time, he has done all the refund so far. He won't hesitate with yours.

Why are you refunding again? It's a shame that people have to take such measures 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Oh! You are still around suhhhhh.
Maybe don't send am email every day :') Now I know why John hasn't been able to reply to me, you spam him :)

Just be patient, I'm sure you look around the forums. They are busy, really busy.
He will reply to you once he has the time, he has done all the refund so far. He won't hesitate with yours.

Why are you refunding again? It's a shame that people have to take such measures 

Don't really like the wait and really haven't seen anything posted in the last couple months about anything. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but once the second module is out I'll just buy it then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kellog said:

Don't really like the wait and really haven't seen anything posted in the last couple months about anything. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but once the second module is out I'll just buy it then.

Thats good man! Just keep checking every now and then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/08/2017 at 7:18 AM, Kellog said:

It's been 16 days since I emailed/asked for a refund and I've emailed him everyday since.

I think emailing him every day is a bit inconsiderate when you take into account how busy he must be with working on Identity and other aspects of his life such as if he has another job. Plus, spam can be quite annoying. Just take it easy and relax, he'll get back to you when he gets back to you. The more you keep thinking about when he'll get back to you, the longer it will seem like it's taking so try to forget about it until he does :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings Odiggitydog,

Please refer to the stickied topic at the top of this forum section referring to "Refunds". This is the most effective method for receiving a refund at this time.

Here is a direct link to the topic:

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are sorry to see you go. We hope you will return to us as development progresses!

- Identity Development team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0