realistic car physics like in beamng drive would make the game better because people would actually care about their cars and obey traffic rules to avoid damage 

another thing I would like to see in the game is realistic body damage for example, it takes one shot in the head and body to kill someone and a shot in the leg will slow them down and make them drag their damaged leg, shots in arms will make them drop weapons or make  driving a car harder 

28 minutes ago, CyberKiller said:

realistic car physics like in beamng drive would make the game better because people would actually care about their cars and obey traffic rules to avoid damage 

another thing I would like to see in the game is realistic body damage for example, it takes one shot in the head and body to kill someone and a shot in the leg will slow them down and make them drag their damaged leg, shots in arms will make them drop weapons or make  driving a car harder 

It will be comparable to GTA IV. If you crash you can't drive unlike GTA V. If they can do more realism that would be cool but budgeting is a problem.

9 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

It will be comparable to GTA IV. If you crash you can't drive unlike GTA V. If they can do more realism that would be cool but budgeting is a problem.

True 

47 minutes ago, CyberKiller said:

shots in arms will make them drop weapons or make

If shot in the arm, you will drop the weapon in that hand!!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

If shot in the arm, you will drop the weapon in that hand!!!!

Is this confirmed Lucky? That would be more than amazing wew

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Is this confirmed Lucky? That would be more than amazing wew

They said it quite a while ago about if you get shot in your arm, you would drop things, If you get shot in the leg, you will have to limp.

• Like 2

Yeah I think they are going for probably something like GTA IV. Just heard Cobra TV talking about it today on his Youtube channel.

On 31/08/2017 at 11:59 AM, LuckyDuck said:

They said it quite a while ago about if you get shot in your arm, you would drop things, If you get shot in the leg, you will have to limp.

That's quite a nice feature, but I guess it just falls into Asylum's wish to be realistic :)

• Like 1

i agree but i think if you get shot around 3 times in the body you will bleed out and there should be like a certain time period where someone working for the hospital can pick you up and revive you. for arms and legs you should be able to live no matter what youll just have to wait for an ambulance.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mrmccheesie said:

i agree but i think if you get shot around 3 times in the body you will bleed out and there should be like a certain time period where someone working for the hospital can pick you up and revive you. for arms and legs you should be able to live no matter what youll just have to wait for an ambulance.

Exactly. Also, for head shots, there should be a 10% chance to survive a head shot, but you will get knocked down from it and have to wait for medics if you survived it.

On 21/10/2017 at 9:50 AM, SkinnierSteve said:

Exactly. Also, for head shots, there should be a 10% chance to survive a head shot, but you will get knocked down from it and have to wait for medics if you survived it.

I wouldn't make it a 1/10 chance

On 10/22/2017 at 2:21 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I wouldn't make it a 1/10 chance

Why not? It's realistic. There are quite a few people that survive headshots in real life.

49 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Why not? It's realistic. There are quite a few people that survive headshots in real life.

I agree with you, but I was pointing the fact that receiving a direct headshot surely gives you waaaaay less than a 1/10 chance of surviving!

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun

28 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I agree with you, but I was pointing the fact that receiving a direct headshot surely gives you waaaaay less than a 1/10 chance of surviving!

From what I've seen, the survival rate for a headshot wound is 5% while the good quality of life rate after such an event is 3%.

6 hours ago, NanoSpace said:

From what I've seen, the survival rate for a headshot wound is 5% while the good quality of life rate after such an event is 3%.

Makes sense, I was just taking a guess on the survival rate, but yeah. the devs can make it 5% then.

19 hours ago, NanoSpace said:

The more you know... ^^