Star

Star

When will we be able to play "The Town Module" for identity? Marchbands you still there?

7 minutes ago, Star said:

When will we be able to play "The Town Module" for identity? Marchbands you still there?

There is no $ETA on the module, it will be announced when it is ready. Also please search as the forum has this question asked and answered many times, which every time someone posts instead of searching, it adds to the clutter of the forums while also making it harder for people to search for answers! 

• Like 2

Ok I have one more question. The display name that I created, is it my name in "Identity"?

19 minutes ago, FishFace said:

How many threads about the same topic you gonna make huh?

Why are you always so aggressive in almost every post you dislike? Breathe. Just breathe.

25 minutes ago, Star said:

Ok I have one more question. The display name that I created, is it my name in "Identity"?

Your website account name, your forum username and your in-game character name will all be entirely separate.

9 hours ago, Star said:

Your store account username is essentially your game account and so that is what you will log in with on any client when trying to launch the game.

On 8/29/2017 at 4:18 PM, BrianHamilton said:

Why are you always so aggressive in almost every post you dislike? Breathe. Just breathe.

I mean, he's right. One thread is enough. As little posts get created in General someone will 100% see his thread especially if they do what I do and sort by start date. Until the game actually releases the forum isn't going to serve much purpose other than use of finding other people to play with, or give ideas/feedback.

53 minutes ago, ExactAkatsuki said:

Edited by BrianHamilton
Personally deleted response.
  • Like 1