Sethis4Pizza

Acne, Sickness, ect

I think you should get acne if you eat to much soda and junk food.

And what about if you can get scratches scrapes scars bruises ect by getting hurt and they actually stay for awhile. Like if you fall off your bike or something and you cant catch yourslef your hands and knees will get scraped and stuff. Also possibly concussions. 

Maybe you can even do laundry slip off and slip on your shoes.

There should be sicknesses like a cold, fever or possibly the flu. You would have to blow your nose a lot when you have a cold. And vomit in the toilet when you have the flu, also possibly food poisoning. When you have a fever you couldn’t walk for a period of time or else you will pass out. There should be medicine, pills, ect to get better. To help  avoid getting sick you could have vitamins, wash your hands normally each day. In the wild there could be poison ivy witch would itch a lot. And you will need to go to the doctor. There should be all the holiday stuff like fireworks on the forth of July. Also again seasons and weather. I would say real life time but idk about that. You should be able to see your hands and downer body when you look around. Realistic sound effects. Sports,

Also I might of mentioned this before, but there should be needs to go to the bathroom, eat, thirst. If your aiming for realistic. When you go to the bathroom I guess it could be graphic and show your  urine  and ... number 2. Depends on what you have eating and condition is what it will look like. It won’t be that gross if the character is based of off you. Just make sure you flush

You should be able to tan too.

You should have outfits like  everyday, formal, sleep wear, athletic wear, and swimwear.

Also will we be able to shower and bathe? Wash are hands and brush our teeth? Basic Hygiene.

That’s all my ideas and suggestions for now!

Edited by Sethis4Pizza
  • Like 2

It's these minor detriments that make our lives interesting, although they may be considered petty bothersome tasks to adhere to, they are a part of our everyday lives. It's these minor seemingly trivial obligations in our everyday lives that slowly affect the person we grow into, if this is true for our character then it'll happily encourage people to put more thought and care into their persons livelihood if they wish to sustain their agility and efficiency, whether it be lifting heavy loads, running, swimming, holding your breath or what have you. It'll basically promote typical everyday characteristics as expected in your day to day life from people biking/walking/etc for exercise, buying healthy produce from the Farmer's Market supporting local farmers, or what have you. A trip to the hospital could lead to minor inconveniences I.E. debuffs to stamina, speed, agility, endurance, or etc for a short time while you heal to say you don't take certain medication(s) which perhaps proper insurance could cover (effectively giving insurance a purpose).

Essentially this obligation will entice us to work towards personal sustainability making our day to day lives in Identity all the more in depth and believable, beats life in GTA where we seemingly stand around all day without any necessities or thought other than the next car, apartment, or "job" we're looking to invest in. Basically without these fundamental characteristics we'd forget to think about ourselves and effectively fail to value our lives as effectively without.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sethis4Pizza said:

There should be sicknesses like a cold, fever or possibly the flu. You would have to blow your nose a lot when you have a cold. And vomit in the toilet when you have the flu, also possibly food poisoning. When you have a fever you couldn’t walk for a period of time or else you will pass out. There should be medicine, pills, ect to get better.

There are already going to be illness' but not as in-depth as you would like it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hill said:

It's these minor detriments that make our lives interesting, although they may be considered petty bothersome tasks to adhere to, they are a part of our everyday lives. It's these minor seemingly trivial obligations in our everyday lives that slowly affect the person we grow into, if this is true for our character then it'll happily encourage people to put more thought and care into their persons livelihood if they wish to sustain their agility and efficiency, whether it be lifting heavy loads, running, swimming, holding your breath or what have you. It'll basically promote typical everyday characteristics as expected in your day to day life from people biking/walking/etc for exercise, buying healthy produce from the Farmer's Market supporting local farmers, or what have you. A trip to the hospital could lead to minor inconveniences I.E. debuffs to stamina, speed, agility, endurance, or etc for a short time while you heal to say you don't take certain medication(s) which perhaps proper insurance could cover (effectively giving insurance a purpose).

Essentially this obligation will entice us to work towards personal sustainability making our day to day lives in Identity all the more in depth and believable, beats life in GTA where we seemingly stand around all day without any necessities or thought other than the next car, apartment, or "job" we're looking to invest in. Basically without these fundamental characteristics we'd forget to think about ourselves and effectively fail to value our lives as effectively without.

I'm confused. Do you agree that they should add this or not?

39 minutes ago, Sethis4Pizza said:

I'm confused. Do you agree that they should add this or not?

uh yes, I agree