Sign in to follow this  
Kattycake

Here's a suggestion for the impatient ♥

And we're alllll impatient. I used to check almost every other day for an update, and I've been watching this game since Kickstarter and their first wonky website lol. 

There's a lot of negativity surrounding the release, and some poster's  aren't even pledgers, some are, but one thing is for sure: 
the devs are working hard on Identity 
and an even bolder statement town module will be released!!

But we all want to know when. 

Development takes a lot of time, having a life takes a lot of time ,and their current office move takes a lot of time.

Play another game for these remaining months, and forget about Identitiy. play overwatch, CSGO, Witcher, Fallout, whatever then  mark your calenders, then come back in November and check the forums.

That's what gets me through all the waiting.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

And we're alllll impatient. I used to check almost every other day for an update, and I've been watching this game since Kickstarter and their first wonky website lol. 

There's a lot of negativity surrounding the release, and some poster's  aren't even pledgers, some are, but one thing is for sure: 
the devs are working hard on Identity 
and an even bolder statement town module will be released!!

But we all want to know when. 

Development takes a lot of time, having a life takes a lot of time ,and their current office move takes a lot of time.

Play another game for these remaining months, and forget about Identitiy. play overwatch, CSGO, Witcher, Fallout, whatever then  mark your calenders, then come back in November and check the forums.

That's what gets me through all the waiting.

Exactly. I think a lot of the people whining and complaining all the time about it don't understand just how much time and effort truly goes into coding and programming a game like this. An entire open world (I know they are only doing town square module first, I know), character customisation, REAL movies in cinemas in real time, there is literally so much that needs to be done before a game like this can be released.

And, of course, there's going to be those few who, when they get into the Town Square module when it's released (if they have Founder or higher package) who are going to complain not releasing that as a BETA Tester (and/or even just testing out that module) they need to understand that they should be reporting bugs rather than just whining about them.

In other words, vote for The Hamilton Party, we're the best party. ;)

On 8/28/2017 at 2:46 PM, BrianHamilton said:

In other words, vote for The Hamilton Party, we're the best party. ;)

Yeah, I just applied for the security job, good luck!!!

• Like 1