Sign in to follow this  
Kryptonix

My thoughts

I have to say i first did lose interest in the town square module but... They have been putting out dev blogs monthly. That has gotten me excited for it again. My thoughts is that if they keep on putting out dev blogs every 3-4 weeks nobody will have a reason to complain. Thanks for the recent Dev Blogs Devs. :)

• Like 4

Yeah seeing the Dev Blogs really helps remind me that they are getting stuff done. It's also nice to see how much they are growing. Excited for that community manager! :D

Identity is being produced by a very small team, although with our new office (see above) we're on a hiring craze and expanding in a big way. In fact, our programming team is going to be three times larger by the end of September. That's only the tip, too, as we're also bringing in a full-time dedicated community manager so that you get the regular updates from the team which you deserve. Our art team is also expanding with some of the most incredible talent in the industry.

It pains us that Identity has seen delays; we truly want the game in your hands as soon as possible. With our modest team it's been a difficult road but, with the great help of yourself and other backers, it's full-steam ahead.

Once we're situated in our new office (we get the keys in one week) and your new community manager is ready to go, it's our intention keep this great community in constant contact with the team!

• Like 1

I agree, I have always been on the side that the game will come out, but before the recent improvements I was quickly losing interest in the fact that it would be coming out this year. I'm extremely glad that they're improved their community-relationship. I thoroughly look forward to the future this game holds!

4 hours ago, Kryptonix said:

I have to say i first did lose interest in the town square module but... They have been putting out dev blogs monthly. That has gotten me excited for it again. My thoughts is that if they keep on putting out dev blogs every 3-4 weeks nobody will have a reason to complain. Thanks for the recent Dev Blogs Devs. :)

Whilst I agree that Dev Blogs help to keep us informed and up-to-date, if they have to keep stopping every month (which is basically 3-4 weeks anyway) then it'll just slow them down.

Maybe every second month or third, but every month is far too often. If they have to keep stopping every month to make another blog, there won't be enough done to have wrote about. These things take time :)

Vote Hamilton

• Like 1