Elhadji

REFUND

7 posts in this topic

I bought the game. For 30$. And i didnt get a pledge thing. Why didnt I. I spend 30 dollars and I got nothing. I can't play the modules. 

Because the module hasn't been finished and released yet, they're finishing up the first one and it should be released soon. This was stated clearly. You're not entitled to a refund and I really wish people would stop requesting them. 

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, facade said:

Because the module hasn't been finished and released yet, they're finishing up the first one and it should be released soon. This was stated clearly. You're not entitled to a refund and I really wish people would stop requesting them. 

People will request refunds if they need one or want one it's not up to you.

15 minutes ago, Kellog said:

People will request refunds if they need one or want one it's not up to you.

Duh, I can still express my opinion though. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, facade said:

Duh, I can still express my opinion though. 

Everyone is entitled to be fair. 
I do agree with you, he should have read first before diving in head first into buying something.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Elhadji said:

I bought the game. For 30$. And i didnt get a pledge thing. Why didnt I. I spend 30 dollars and I got nothing. I can't play the modules. 

You need to wait for the module before you can access them. 

If you look at the bottom of this page, you would know this: https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/ 

Also please read up on things before throwing money into something as it is pointless especially at the time when it says donate. If you still want a refund you must email [email protected]

1 person likes this

Greetings Odiggitydog,

Please refer to the stickied topic at the top of this forum section referring to "Refunds". This is the most effective method for receiving a refund at this time.

Here is a direct link to the topic:

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are sorry to see you go. We hope you will return to us as development progresses!

- Identity Development team