Sign in to follow this  
YaLocalOreo

(Character Idea) The Devil

Name: Dorothy Jones

Nickname: The Cunt of the South

Appearance: Light brown skin.Very wrinkled face and body, twisted angry face, piercing eyes that make you think you are looking into a portal to hell, 4'9, short white TWA (teeny weenie afro) blood red lipstick and blue eyeshadow.

Race/Ethnicity/Nationality: MultiRacial (Black and white), Born in America.

Personality: To say she is the evilest people on the planet would be an understatement. She makes Ivan the Terrible look like Mother Teresa's bitchboy. She has no regard for anyone's life and hates everyone equally. And I mean everyone. Children, Adults, Blacks, Whites, Straights, Gays, the list goes on and on. She, of course, has no friends or family and is only interested in how much misery she can cause. Whether it be stealing all of their money, trashing their car, destroying their relationships she does whatever she can and enjoys every second of it. She is truly the incarnation of Satan.

Education: High school diploma:

Sexuality: Asexual and Aromantic. (does not have sexual or romantic attraction)

Misc Facts: Although extremely evil she actually doesn't  enjoy killing as much as you think.  She just prefers people to suffer.

Talents: Great at intimidating people even at her age.

Background: Dorothy Joy Jones was born April 31st, 1945 to Tommy Jones, an aging KKK member, and Carol Mickens, a biracial black woman who like her daughter hated everyone and everything. Growing up she was surrounded by hate. Her parents always fought, her father calling her mother every name in the book and her mother frequently beating the ever living fuck out of him. This, however, didn't cause her to be evil. She was like that from birth. She was always very smart but at the same time had a very abrasive attitude and had no regard for others. She hated everyone and loved no one. She grew up a very prejudiced person who opposed civil rights for anyone. (her reasoning was so that more people could suffer.) After graduating high school she got a job as a store clerk and frequently abused the customers. However, she beat the manager into not firing her. Throughout her life, she spread as much hate as she could. Then at age 72 she decided to move to the island of Identity. With the money she earned (stole) she bought a plane ticket and headed to the Island, ranting about Jewish people the whole way over. When she arrived she decided to do what she's always done. Fuck. Shit. Up

(Also if anyone decides to play this character please don't go around saying racist, homophobic shit. I know the character is many prejudiced things but try to just stick to general hate of people. that's what I'm going to do if i play this character.)

Edited by Calisto