Sign in to follow this  
Lexan

DevBlog what time it is today?

Hey guys, i wasnt on stream when they said so i hope someone could enlight me with some info, thanks

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Hey guys, i wasnt on stream when they said so i hope someone could enlight me with some info, thanks

The dev blog will send out around 8PM EST tonight.

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

Not sure where you are located but if it is in Texas be safe with that category 3 hurricane.

"8 pm EST" is New York/ East coast US time = 2 am UK time. Also they are in Canada!

EDIT: Tired (1am UK time but a lot of people won't receive it until 2 am because it goes out to earliest of backers first so: kickstarter in 2015, then ealy backers on the website after that and so fourth.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

"8 pm EST" is New York/ East coast US time = 2 am UK time. Also they are in Canada!

Are they all in Canada even some of there new hires?  Then we can go into where there data base is.  Also any backers or forum goers hope they stay safe too.

18 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

Are they all in Canada even some of there new hires?  Then we can go into where there data base is.  Also any backers or forum goers hope they stay safe too.

No, some of their devs are around the world. 

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

No, some of their devs are around the world. 

Okay sorry didn't know just wanted to send my support if there were any. 

Yes, its out.

P.s I'm not sure what I have permission post it here.

Edited by NskDen

19 minutes ago, NskDen said:

Yes, its out.

P.s I'm not sure what I have permission post it here.

Just post it, they fucked up on sending out the emails, if your thread gets deleted it gets deleted.

just post it I have pleged a lot of money and still did not recieve it, but I recieved every other email

6 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

Just post it, they fucked up on sending out the emails, if your thread gets deleted it gets deleted.

If you backed and signed up for the emails, you will get the email. If you weren't a kickstarter or early website backer, you can expect to likely get the email much later than those who did. Some reported waiting until about 2 AM Eastern Time for previous dev blogs.

6 minutes ago, MarchingBands said:

If you backed and signed up for the emails, you will get the email. If you weren't a kickstarter or early website backer, you can expect to likely get the email much later than those who did. Some reported waiting until about 2 AM Eastern Time for previous dev blogs.

Oh thank you! Oki i will wait then :) sorry i am just impatient for no real reason lol! xD <3 

Pledged and i dont have it. i dont understand why it isnt just posted to the forum to begin with

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MarchingBands said:

Well i'll be posting the devblog once i receive it. Pretty sure none of us who donated give a shit about getting devblogs more than a month in advance. Everyone should see the progress, our reward is early access to the game and should stay at that.