Sign in to follow this  
LocalWateringHole

A place to get to know other Officers

I think all of the police officers should start communicating. Maybe weekly meetings to discuss issues that may arise while on duty. 

This thread should be a place where we all get to know each other and actually build a police force. The more we know each other, the more we'll be able to stomp out corruption and most importantly, keep the citizens safe. If you believe in taking this role seriously and you really want to see an actual police unit then just drop a line here and let's get to know each other.

Edited by LocalWateringHole

7 hours ago, LocalWateringHole said:

I think all of the police officers should start communicating. Maybe weekly meetings to discuss issues that may arise while on duty. 

This thread should be a place where we all get to know each other and actually build a police force. The more we know each other, the more we'll be able to stomp out corruption and most importantly, keep the citizens safe. If you believe in taking this role seriously and you really want to see an actual police unit then just drop a line here and let's get to know each other.

As Governor I'd host optional (not required since obviously not all police would attend) weekly end-of-week Police meetings so that police can discuss how the week has been and meet the new recruits ;)

I like the idea of this thread (used up my 10 likes for today :( ) and think it will be a good way to meet new police officers.

Thanks, I appreciate the offer and your interest in this thread. I'm acutely concerned about the police force getting into politics. Pretty soon you'll start seeing the F.O.P. etc,. hahaha 

Speaking of governance, how does everyone feel about the police having an organization? I don't know what to think, except that there's going to be random rogue agents and trolls, if we don't do something about it.

Edited by LocalWateringHole
punctuation

On 25/08/2017 at 1:12 PM, BrianHamilton said:

As Governor I'd host optional (not required since obviously not all police would attend) weekly end-of-week Police meetings so that police can discuss how the week has been and meet the new recruits ;)

I like the idea of this thread (used up my 10 likes for today :( ) and think it will be a good way to meet new police officers.

Will u be playing in Official servers or private servers?
If you're playing on official, I doubt people will really listen to attending these meetings :<

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Will u be playing in Official servers or private servers?
If you're playing on official, I doubt people will really listen to attending these meetings :<

Official and that's one of the reasons why I said above that it would be entirely optional. It would never be mandatory. If people wished to attend, they could for role play sakes. If not, no worries.

11 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Official and that's one of the reasons why I said above that it would be entirely optional. It would never be mandatory. If people wished to attend, they could for role play sakes. If not, no worries.

I'm glad there is person that is just like me here in the community! Thanks for your hard work and dedication!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I'm glad there is person that is just like me here in the community! Thanks for your hard work and dedication!

Thank you and it's nice to meet you by the way. (Lowkey turning this post into some self-promotion; don't mind me) If you're interested in my policies and think that you we might also agree on a lot of things, feel free to visit our website here

Are you going to become a Police Officer by any chance, @TheNerdyChef ?

35 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Thank you and it's nice to meet you by the way. (Lowkey turning this post into some self-promotion; don't mind me) If you're interested in my policies and think that you we might also agree on a lot of things, feel free to visit our website here

You got my vote.
I've also filled in the form :)! 
<3

On 25.8.2017 at 7:04 AM, LocalWateringHole said:

For you. I am not only the Party for the People, I am also the Party for the police. We want that you should get you own police cars and your own weapons, when you police men and police women have questions then write write me.

On 8/26/2017 at 8:11 AM, BrianHamilton said:

I visited your page yesterday, and I must say.....I'm impressed. Not only did I vote for you in the unofficial pole, but applied to be a part of your security detail as well. Your cause is one I can easily get behind. It's nice to see people take a detailed interest in the politics of the game in this amount of detail before it is even released. 

If any of you haven't checked out his page yet, I highly recommend it!

• Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 1:04 AM, LocalWateringHole said:

Not another one of these please..

On 9/21/2017 at 0:44 PM, MauriceClinton said:

For you. I am not only the Party for the People, I am also the Party for the police. We want that you should get you own police cars and your own weapons, when you police men and police women have questions then write write me.

No, no and no. Please stop );

6 hours ago, 2012TM said:

I visited your page yesterday, and I must say.....I'm impressed. Not only did I vote for you in the unofficial pole, but applied to be a part of your security detail as well. Your cause is one I can easily get behind. It's nice to see people take a detailed interest in the politics of the game in this amount of detail before it is even released. 

If any of you haven't checked out his page yet, I highly recommend it!

Glad to see that you enjoyed learning more about us and that you seem to agree with our policies! :)

Unfortunately, as I have been very busy in real life, I have been unable to respond to some of the applications, however, I do check them very often and will send you a private message shortly in regards to it.

It's always great to have wonderful supporters like you who will help to make the island an even better place.

Have a great day/night. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

Glad to see that you enjoyed learning more about us and that you seem to agree with our policies! :)

Unfortunately, as I have been very busy in real life, I have been unable to respond to some of the applications, however, I do check them very often and will send you a private message shortly in regards to it.

It's always great to have wonderful supporters like you who will help to make the island an even better place.

Have a great day/night. :)

Sounds good! I'll be on the lookout for your message.