jaredwii

Please refund

13 posts in this topic

My 10 years old son brought this game without my knowledge and permission... i just found it out from the paypal transaction stated that he brought it awhile ago and i came here to see if i can get a refund?  Look like this game still havent made any progress so im sure i should get a refund since its not even launched?

I am Very Apologetic for this happenning to you as it does with many others!I am not a part of the Dev team or Financiers of this Amazing Game "IDENTITY" but am sure I can help with this issue!

2 hours ago, jaredwii said:

My 10 years old son brought this game without my knowledge and permission... i just found it out from the paypal transaction stated that he brought it awhile ago and i came here to see if i can get a refund?  Look like this game still havent made any progress so im sure i should get a refund since its not even launched?

Hey there, as the payment was a donation the devs don't have to give a refund but as good faith they are! You can request a refund by emailing John on [email protected] and request the money back on paypal. 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, as the payment was a donation the devs don't have to give a refund but as good faith they are! You can request a refund by emailing John on [email protected] and request the money back on paypal. 

Thank you

9 minutes ago, jaredwii said:

Uh he still havent respond since thursday... any help?

He is very busy. You will get your refund soon enough. It might take some time. Don't worry. You didn't get scammed :) 

I am sorry that you have to issue a refund. I don't really buy your story but, oh well. 
It's a bit weird you know about:

Look like this game still havent made any progress so im sure i should get a refund since its not even launched?

While your ''son'' purchased the game mhh :thinking: 

Enjoy your day, hope you will get what u want soon enough.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, jaredwii said:

Uh he still havent respond since thursday... any help?

He won't answer on the weekend and or if he is busy. Tomorrow, I will message the devs to try get it sorted.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

He is very busy. You will get your refund soon enough. It might take some time. Don't worry. You didn't get scammed :) 

I am sorry that you have to issue a refund. I don't really buy your story but, oh well. 
It's a bit weird you know about:

While your ''son'' purchased the game mhh :thinking: 

Enjoy your day, hope you will get what u want soon enough.

Well issue is i rarely use paypal and i don't even have notification activated from paypal on til that day i came back to check because there's things i like to buy from another site but noticed this purchase i don't even aware of.

Edited by jaredwii

15 minutes ago, jaredwii said:

Well issue is i rarely use paypal and i don't even have notification activated from paypal on til that day i came back to check because there's things i like to buy from another site but noticed this purchase i don't even aware of.

I just wonder how you know how there has been '' no progress ''  as you were totally unaware of this game or the purchase.
Nonetheless doesn't matter. I just appreciate honesty over a story to get something u want.

2 people like this

@jaredwii its unfortunately that it takes so long, but im sure you will get your refund. A good tipp: change the password and remember it, but dont write it down!

I´m sure its not on purpose that you didnt got your refund yet, but please - and yes i know thats a standart excuse- keep in mind many people ask for refund and the Devs also have other stuff to do than to do all the refunds. 

On 12/09/2017 at 3:40 AM, jaredwii said:

Still no respond from john... 

I've been waiting nearly 2 months for a response so don't get your hopes up.