There's all this hype about identity meta town square where can I down load it is the full game available is it for pc Xbox ps5

The game isn't out yet. Neither is the beta. Neither is any of the modules. 

When the town square module is released it will be from some sort of first party launcher and it will be on PC.

At final release it will be on Steam. They have thought about console but nothing is final and certain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Docevil13 said:

There's all this hype about identity meta town square where can I down load it is the full game available is it for pc Xbox ps5

It is not likely going to be on consoles but after the full game release on steam, they will look more into porting and that is not a promise to port it to console.

They have even claimed they'd love to be able to port to consoles. So as others said before: they will look into it. But this NOT a promise there will actually be ports.

On 8/23/2017 at 11:02 AM, Docevil13 said:

I can say for certain there won't be a PS 5 port though. :P Unless Identity takes soooooooooo long to develop the PS5 is out. :D And damn, I just googled it. There are rumors of a 2018 release of the PS5 itself. But that would be weird. It would have been at least been hinted on during E3 this year. And yes I know he made a typo.