Discorded

Next Dev Blog

It will be out soon, but no ETA, I do believe we could see it a little late but not sure when we will see it as it has been a month since the last one.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, GrumpyReg6657 said:

they need to keep up with the blog, keeps people interested.

I agree, but I also think that if you look at it from another perspective; perhaps they haven't made another Dev blog in a while because of how hard they are working on the game itself right now so they are more focused on that.

If they have to keep stopping to make Dev Blogs, which, of course are very nice and help keep the community informed, they won't get very far if they keep stopping or slowing down to make them.

I definitely agree with you that it'd be good to see another Dev Blog shortly, but with such a tiny Dev Team (in comparison to larger game development companies) it must be difficult to find the time to make them.

Please Quote me in any replies regarding my post.

Edited by xBrianHx
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

I agree, but I also think that if you look at it from another perspective; perhaps they haven't made another Dev blog in a while because of how hard they are working on the game itself right now so they are more focused on that.

If they have to keep stopping to make Dev Blogs, which, of course are very nice and help keep the community informed, they won't get very far if they keep stopping or slowing down to make them.

I definitely agree with you that it'd be good to see another Dev Blog shortly, but with such a tiny Dev Team (in comparison to larger game development companies) it must be difficult to find the time to make them.

Please Quote me in any replies regarding my post.

all a dev blog really needs to be is a "- (insert what they have finished, or started)"

- finished interior of x building

- finished modeling y 

- started interior of z building

Dev blogs do a lot to both help the dev's, and keep people interested/updated.  They could also throw in a checklist so they know what else there is that should be done, etc etc.  That's my opinion on them, at least.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SamTheAmericanMan said:

all a dev blog really needs to be is a "- (insert what they have finished, or started)"

- finished interior of x building

- finished modeling y 

- started interior of z building

Dev blogs do a lot to both help the dev's, and keep people interested/updated.  They could also throw in a checklist so they know what else there is that should be done, etc etc.  That's my opinion on them, at least.

In my own, personal opinion, whilst I'm not saying that it's not important to include the small things like "finished interiors" (and etc.), I think that if that's all they've done (which, of course is still a lot of hard work, of course) then I don't really think it's worth making a Dev Blog of only that. I think that once they have completed a major part then they should make a Dev Blog in which they can also throw in the little bits that they have also worked on.

Dev blog should be out in the end of this month. (Source is them telling me on live stream) It could be very soon. :)

Edited by Kasper3390
  • Like 1

Maybe they could do with a community person to keep us all up to date with whats happening and stuff so the devs can keep working hard and then a community person can keep all us eager people happy

Edited by Smil3yGuy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kasper3390 said:

Dev blog should be out in the end of this month. (Source is them telling me on live stream) It could be very soon. :)

Wait... What live stream?