KennyBatin17

General everyday jobs.

Im hoping there will be normal jobs like shops; at a register to complete transactions of clothing/music/books/food/drinks/phones/tv/decorations/etc. or helping a player find a certain item in store.

Also jobs like cleaners, teachers, transport, clinics doctors etc. (e.g. a human player is greeting you once you wake up in a ward to inform you of what happened so they would have a tool on them to read a description of your stats etc.)  just the everyday basic jobs and not just transport, cops, law, gangs etc. of course more of the other things i've mentioned will probably be only available in the full game but are things I'd like to see, either way im playing this game, im sold already after the videos on youtube xD sorry if i come across as a d*ck or ott with the game, i just love realism and this game is the closest and like 99% my perfect idea of a realist mmorpg.

Edited by KennyBatin17
more detail on shop example.

7 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

Im hoping there will be normal jobs like shops; at a register to complete transactions of clothing/music/books/food/drinks/phones/tv/decorations/etc. or helping a player find a certain item in store.

Also jobs like cleaners, teachers, transport, clinics doctors etc. (e.g. a human player is greeting you once you wake up in a ward to inform you of what happened so they would have a tool on them to read a description of your stats etc.)  just the everyday basic jobs and not just transport, cops, law, gangs etc. of course more of the other things i've mentioned will probably be only available in the full game but are things I'd like to see, either way im playing this game, im sold already after the videos on youtube xD sorry if i come across as a d*ck or ott with the game, i just love realism and this game is the closest and like 99% my perfect idea of a realist mmorpg.

I remember the Devs saying in two different Q&A videos that working at a register won't be an official job because it's not fun and that it'd be much more fun to manage the store itself by deciding what to sell and how much to charge for each of them. They also said though that although the register will be occupied by an NPC, you could still help out around the store if you really wanted to, although, I don't think you'll be able to actually work the register and process transactions face-to-face with customers (sorry!)

I'm not sure about cleaners and teachers as I also remember them mentioning that "college" will be the only real educational establishment within the game and it'll mainly be used for walking people through the tutorial of the game when they first arrive and nobody wants to actually go to school/college/uni and do work and all that rubbish. :P 

However, there will be jobs as a Taxi Driver and a Bus Driver (from what I hear), although Trains will be NPC operated.

Hope I was able to help in some way :)

Edited by xBrianHx
OCD made me have to put "However, there will be jobs as a Taxi Driver..." on a separate line. Damn you OCD >:(
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, xBrianHx said:

I remember the Devs saying in two different Q&A videos that working at a register won't be an official job because it's not fun and that it'd be much more fun to manage the store itself by deciding what to sell and how much to charge for each of them. They also said though that although the register will be occupied by an NPC, you could still help out around the store if you really wanted to, although, I don't think you'll be able to actually work the register and process transactions face-to-face with customers (sorry!)

I'm not sure about cleaners and teachers as I also remember them mentioning that "college" will be the only real educational establishment within the game and it'll mainly be used for walking people through the tutorial of the game when they first arrive and nobody wants to actually go to school/college/uni and do work and all that rubbish. :P 

However, there will be jobs as a Taxi Driver and a Bus Driver (from what I hear), although Trains will be NPC operated.

Hope I was able to help in some way :)

That sounds great tbf, also wanna follow each other and shit? You seem chill???

2 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

That sounds great tbf, also wanna follow each other and shit? You seem chill???

Consider yourself...

*Drum Roll*

FOLLOWED!

• Like 1