Financier

Good Evening from America

Hello,

My name is Financier and I am very excited about this game. I am currently studing Finance (BS) in college and would love to use it here. 

Have a good one!

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions there are two FAQ's that you can find in the forums. Enjoy your time in the community!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Financier said:

Hello,

My name is Financier and I am very excited about this game. I am currently studing Finance (BS) in college and would love to use it here. 

Have a good one!

Welcome to the community, @Financier, I'm Brian. It's great to meet you! :D

Studying Finance in college would definitely help in Identity if you planned on becoming a Business owner since the game uses a player-driven but realistic economy system so I'm sure you'd enjoy that.

There's some links in my signature below if you're interested in checking them out. They link to some FAQs by the Developers and a QnA video :)

As a member of the community now as I always do, I'd like to personally invite you to get involved in the politics of Identity. Voting and giving your opinions really do matter.

9 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

As a member of the community now as I always do, I'd like to personally invite you to get involved in the politics of Identity. Voting and giving your opinions really do matter.

Subtle. Very subtle ;)

• Like 1