Race/ethnicity/nationality: opposite of white

Personality: gang gang gang

Education: whats an education

Sexuality: a guy

Misc Facts: ?

Background: broke

lol this post is meant to be a joke dont take it seriously

• Like 2

I basically plan on playing myself in this game, doing everything I can't/won't be able to do in real life. Things like owning a cute little cafe, joining a band, luring people into the woods to sacrifice them to the Almighty Goddess......

So this is me. I'll change some stuff for security purposes.

Name: Claire Drew

Appearance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rlalWgKhxMIMnHFszcUSyP1aSUKx0I257A/view?usp=sharing

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Caucasian

Personality: Pretty introverted, but not socially awkward. I like to joke a lot. I say I have a lot of integrity. You won't ever catch me speeding. But like anyone, I have dark thoughts here and there....

Education: Bachelor's (for the purpose of the game I'll be a little older than I actually am)

Sexuality: Heteros...well....Bisexual. All things considered.

Misc Facts: I love dogs and babies. I love to cook, garden, play music and all sorts of wholesome activities.

Background: For most of my life I was a useless sack of ships and let myself go big time. I was obese, my grades were dropping, and I was just. Never. Happy. That was before I met my boyfriend through a dating app. Yeah, I really had gotten that desperate for love. But hell, it turned out to be the best decision of my life. He made me love myself. I was motivated to change my diet and start exercising. I lost over 50 lbs in six months. I graduated with a 4.0 and am enlisted in the Air Force, all to fulfill the plans he and I have made. It has been a year and a half since we met. Of course, we are long distance. We live in neighboring states, so we have seen each other in person a few times. We went to prom together and have had several random encounters. But sometimes it's hard. When we heard about Identity back in December, I got so excited. This would be perfect for us. We always talk about things we wanna do together. Own a little tea room, start a band, get an apartment...lots of stuff. Even though I'm graduated from high school now, I still have over a year of training to complete with the military. So we will be apart for some time. This game is our chance to connect and live our dreams until we can finally close the distance <3.

Edited by Greenie
  • Like 2

Name: Andre King

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Black, Cambodian, and Mexican and some type of white.

Appearance: Light Brown skin, dark brown eyes, semi  Big lips, monolids, 5'9, crew cut hairstyle, muscular.

Personality: Andre is a very serious person. They aren't exactly the most studious person, but they make that up with logical thinking and street smarts. While isn't a saint, he still knows right from wrong. He just does what he needs to do to survive though.

Education: High School Diploma

Sexuality: Says he straight but low-key bi.

Misc Facts: He hates killing people.

Background: Andre King was born to a black/cambodian father and a mexican/white mother in LA. He didn't have a whole lot growing up and he didn't have the best family situation. After he was born, the mom bailed. The father ended up becoming an alcoholic. As Andre grew older it just got worse and worse. At first, it was emotional abuse. The father blamed Andre for his mother leaving. Then it became physical. Andre took to the streets for friendship. On his 19th birthday, his friends decided to help him out. They had Andre lead away to some restaurant while his friends kidnapped his dad. When they took Andre to his location they wanted Andre to kill him. Andre hated killing. However, that night h ended up taking two lives. When his friend tried to force him to shoot his dad he ended up putting two rounds in his neck. Then out of anger, he emptied the rest of the mag into his dad's chest. He then decided he needed to go. He couldn't stay. He just murdered two people with witnesses. Another friend who wasn't part of that hooked him up with a boat ticket to Identity Island. Its there that he will try to just live his life.

• Like 1

Name: Joey Gram

Appearance: Street casual, 5'11", slightly muscular, brown hair, hazel eyes.

Race/ethnicity/nationality:  American

Personality: Likes to be right about everything, trustworthy, a businessman.

Education:  Master degree in business management

Sexuality: Male

Misc Facts: Like hunting, the great outdoors, and meeting new people.

Background:  Came from Rhode Island with his brother, Hudson gram, to start fresh, he wants to start a business and hopes to help out the local economy. He wants to meet new people and hopes to make some business partners who are just as interested as he is. Not only is he a businessman but he likes to do fun stuff like fishing and hunting as well. (I hope to meet you all in-game)

(Lemme take a crack at this)

Name: Simon Martz

Date of birth: 4/23/95

Appearance: 6'3 with Black hair, clean shaven, average build.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: White, American.

Personality: Careful. (Temp)

Education: High School graduate.

Sexuality: Straight.

Misc Facts: Wants to become a Navy Seal, but keeps getting denied from the navy for unknown reasons.  Applying for the police Dept.

Background: From Wilmington, North Carolina, Simon's Father was killed while serving overseas.

Edited by smellybrick
  • Like 1

Name: Tommy Clark

Appearance: Fit, Short wavy brown hair, White T-Shirt.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: White, Australian, Male.

Personality: Caring, Responsible, Risk taker.

Education: Degree in Design and Graduated high school.

Misc Facts: 23 Years Old.

Background: Saved up enough to move to the United States with his brother. Loves to surf and go on road trips.

Edited by TommyBoi
  • Like 2

Name: Jake/Jacob Wilde

Appearance: Skinny, Nerdy and wears jeans and a geeky t-shirt everywhere. Also wears glasses.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Born in Uptown LA. Bit of a Scottish and Irish background.

Personality: Dorky, Funny and Smart. Really into 80's slasher films.

Education: Goes to high school and he graduated middle school with an 89% overall grade.

Misc Facts: Really likes star wars and slasher films.

Background: He doesn't have many friends but is still very likable.

Edited by EthoDoezStuff
  • Like 2

tumblr_os2mjbjVHg1ti7d3vo1_500.jpg

Name: Nei Park

Race/ethnicity/nationality:Chinese, Half Korean

Appearance: Golden tanned skin, Rose lips, doe-like eyes, 5'5, Slim figure with curves, Upright posture.

Personality: Nei is Shy at first but talkative once she feels comfortable around said person. Shes extremely insecure regarding her appearance & abilities. All in all she is a very chill, Kind-hearted mellow person.  

Education: Part-Time University. (Currently)

Sexuality: Straight or Bi-curious

Misc Facts: Adores all animals. Epileptic & Autistic. Absolutely loves strawberry milkshakes.

Background: Nei grew up in the suburban area of South Korea with her Mother & Father from the age of 2, Later on in life around her early teen years she moved to Hong Kong with her family after her Father was assigned a career opportunity. Nei was home schooled from then on by her Mother, during that time she would often watch 1950s Era movies and fantasise about moving to America and becoming a waitress, her dream was small but it meant the world to her. as she turned 17 she applied for a Scholarship at the university of her choice, she was accepted and thus moved to America on her own, becoming more independent.

• Like 2

Name: Jack Buxton

Appearance:

6'4, 27 years old, Brown hair usually flat, white tanned, wears high mobility clothing (usually special forces undercover clothes), S.A.S Combat/formal Uniform, the military built very energetically

Race/ethnicity/nationality:

White, Unknown, English

Personality: Jack is tactical but impulsive, a logical mind is torn by war, he has been described as a great soldier to his country. Down to earth guy on a good day and a hardened soldier on the next. Jack is a team leader and has allotted of respect earnt, he is a bit of an arse at times, saying stuff on his mind and not knowing when to shut his mouth. He usually has good intentions at heart even when pulling the trigger. A strong belief in dedication, teamwork, loyalty and compassion

Education:

Generic British GCSE Education Achieving a C average

Level 3 Extended Diploma In IT (D.D.D)

*Redacted* Education in military (Confidential)

Sexuality: 

Straight

Misc Facts:

Is the only Sergeant in S.A.S to deny a promotion/transfer for 10 years.

Has one Tatoo of the name: Jake Harper(Childhood friend)

RIfle is named Bessy

Background:

Jack was Born in England, Growing up in a cosy family home, normal background and childhood, everything was going well for him, having just passed I.T. in College Jack went on to University to study Computer Games Technology, after multiple terrorist attacks and world incidents jack applied for the Royal Marines and made the cut, dropping out of University. He was apart of the 3 Commando Brigade for 5 years and was trained in multiple roles such as Pointman, demolitions expert, Breacher, Combat medic and Pilot. His performance was noted by high command describing him as highly capable and a tad annoying, Jack joined a top-secret branch of NATO special forces, who were highly trained in undercover missions in friendly nations and trying to bring stability to a certain area. Jack joined the Lakeside Police force under a transfer program set up between met police and the United States government under the pretence of international training and friendship. Jack went into S.W.A.T originally and worked his way into the internal rank of Sergeant, in this role he was able to complete his undercover tasks of removing terrorist and gang threats to America while keeping his cover, he was picked up by internal affairs and got a job there, he then spent his time dedicated to removing corrupt officers, Jack was removed from the captain for defending his LT in removing a person from the department, having completed most if not all his primary and even secondary tasks Jack joined the American Marines within a month he was one of the first international members of Delta Force and completed multiple special operations he stayed for 6-7 months before leaving on his own accord. He then stayed as a lone wolf under NATO Special forces and going into areas and completing random objectives before deciding to do the selection process for S.A.S he is now a highly proficient fighter of terrorists. An old contact in NATO told him about a new island that has come up allot, nicknamed Identity, this island has already had a reputation as a safe having for Criminals, as a solo member of a task force set up by the United States, S.A.S and NATO. Jack is being sent to the police force to see the accounts for himself and get the chance to set up a new life. His goal is to make the highest difference possible and enforce the law.

• Like 1

Name: Patrick

Appearance: Muscular build, slight facial hair, business smart clothes, green eyes, 6'1 feet, ginger hair.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Caucasian/Scandinavian/Norwegian

Personality: Formal, introverted, smart, causual (in informal circumstances)

Education: High scool, auditing, accounting

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Misc Facts: Loyal

Background: Grew up in the suburbs. Had a rather easy childhood. Had private educaction through middle school and high school. Studied economics, law and entreprenaurship in high school. Has a university degree in auditing and accounting.

• Like 2

Name: Jason Valentino

Appearance: 5'11, Slim/Muscular Build, Stubble with a slight Goatee, Brown Eyes, Business/Formal Attire, Slicked back hair.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Russo-Hispanic

Personality: Smart, Casual, Laidback when relaxed, Stern and Strict when needed

Education: College - Criminology, Philosophy, Law

Sexuality:  Unknown

Misc Facts: Run-ins with large business organizations, underground business operations and shady investors.  Speaks Spanish, Italian, English, and Russian.

Background:  Born in a small eastern-village in Russia to a Hispanic woman and Russian man, trained with local Russian militants from age 14 to 18 until moving to Mexico to receive an education from the District Federal of Mexico City and finally moving to the United States to further pursue an education and connections into political organizations and businesses.

• Like 2

Name: Micky "Gatekeeper" Tohmpson

Appearance:

Image result for Bronson tom hardy

Race: White

Personality: Calm yet crazy

Education: High School

Sex: Male/Straight

Misc: Once a highschool wrestler turned bare knuckle boxer, which is how he got his nickname, "Gatekeeper" for his size and stature. 

Tattoos: A king with its head chopped off (back) meaning he's killed someone of great importance. 

Bird (arm) as seen in photo. Meaning mystery, secrets etc. 

"Dead Men Tell No Tales" written across his upper chest. Meaning just that.

Background: Born in Massena New York, 1966. Had an interest in motorcycles from his father who built bikes. Current Vice President of Men of Mayhem MC. Former President of Bad Company Rangers NY Chapt. Spent time in prison before moving to Identity island. 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 2

Name: Bruno Rakitic

Appearance: brown eyes. Hair medium long, tall, cute.

Race / ethnicity / nationality: White man. Argentinian

Personality:  Good Guy. Friendly, kind and charismatic. He loves the football. Intelligent. Leader.
But it is hysterical. he gets angry easily and defends his arguments to death. His hobby led him to be an intelligent person on the street, he knows how to defend himself.

Education: University education.

Small History: The great studious guy from the University of Buenos Aires had a very interesting pastime. On Sundays, while his favorite team played soccer games, he joined the famous "Barra-Brava" of Independiente (Argentina). This led Bruno Rakitic to learn about drugs, power, money and violence. But he was a good boy. He wants to start another life. - (Definition of Barra-Brava: a group of violent people who attend football matches as if they were fanatics, but only seek money and power, similar to the Holligans)

Secundary Dates: He has a tattoo of a lion on his chest and his team's shield on his leg.

• Like 1

Name: Jean-Paul Vanderwal

Appearance: 1930s-1940s-young-businessman-sitting-at

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Dutch/French

Personality: A hard-working money grubbing man with the desire to build a business empire inside the game

Education: completed high-school and has a University degree for design and business management

Sexuality: Hetereosexual

Misc Facts: right-handed, can speak English, Dutch, French and a bit of German.

Background: He was born from a Dutch-French family in the region of Alsace-Lorraine where he not only learned to speak French, but also German. He learned Dutch from his father. His family lived in Munchhausen but he went to school in Mothern. He completed his High-school not at the top of his class, but his grades were good enough to study at the University of Fine Arts of Hamburg and he has studied at European University Viadrina in Frankfurt. When he finished graduating, he wanted to start his own business... Now he found the right place to place the headquarters.

Edited by jppeer123
  • Like 1

Name: George Rendrag

Appearance: 6'4, 19 yrs old, dirty blond hair, pale skin, usually wears a jacket and jeans.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: White/American

Personality: Funny, Charismatic, Stays focused, Anger problems, dark sense of humor, has no empathy towards people, Doesn't care if what he is doing is wrong, Very manipulative,Very smart.

Education: Graduated high school, cant afford college

Misc. Facts: Can hot wire a car, Street smart, Slightly above average strength.

Background: George can't afford college so he turns to a life of crime to help make money  to go to college. Once starting his life of crime he soon realizes that he really enjoys it and is good at it. He doesn't want to go to college because crime is easier.

Edited by TheAtomicDemon

Name: Leonard_Griffin

Appearance: Early 20's, 6'4 195lbs, Curly hair like an Afro, short beard and mustache, Nice smile w/ pearly white teeth, Big into fashion but in a street way.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: African American.

Personality: Aggressive, Funny at times, Family lover, Very Competitive, Somewhat smart, Smiley.

Education: Graduated High school, Dropped out of College.

Sexuality: Straight, Into Women.

Misc Facts: At times he can be a pain in the ass to talk to or even be with in certain situations. He's a hard worker when it comes to mostly anything, if he can't accomplish it he'll find a better way to complete the task or even get around it. 

Background: Leonard grew up in a slumish neighborhood and didn't really have everything a normal kid had so that meant he had to work for everything he got. His mother and father were both around but the worked low paying jobs and struggled to put food on the table. He grew up making alot of friends and they liked him because he had some random charm when he talked to people specially females.

Edited by BrankyRu
Fixed the font size.

Name: Tyler Reeves

Appearance: Fairly Dark | 25 years old | 6'2 | Fade Haircut w/ Curly Top | Slim/Athletic FIt | Smart Business Suit for Work, Hoddie or T-Shirt w/ Joggers and A Pair of Sneakers When Casual

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Black | American

Personality: Intelligent | Independent | Shy w/ Strangers But Talkative w/ Friends | Law-Abiding (Mostly) | Very In-Touch and Interested w/ Politics

Education: Private High-School | 3.67 High School G.P.A w/ a 1234 SAT Score | Bachelor of Political Science | Studying Masters of Business Administration Online

Sexuality: Straight | Hetero-Sexual

Misc Facts: Centrist-Rightist | Member of the Conservative Coalition Party | Head of Special Operations in Hawk Security L.T.D

Background: Born and raised in a middle-class neighborhood in Washington D.C. Grew up in a family of 5 with his 2 sisters. His parents Mike Reeves and Michelle Reeves were very strict and forced academic success and limited and outgoing lifestyle. His father past away in a car accident hen he was 14 after a drunk driver swerved into his lane and a head-on collision occurred. He managed to get a scholarship into an upscale, private high school in Washington which his mother believed would help him get a better future. He did well enough to go to the University of Maryland in College Park and got his BA in Political Science. Immediately after University, Tyler was recruited by the United States Secret Service to become an agent, but after a year felt like his life needed more than a career protecting people thinking, "why can't I be the one protected?" 4 of his best friends from university moved to Identity Island for work and persuaded him to join them. After quitting his job in the U.S.S.S, Tyler decided he would go to Identity Island and applied to study his MBA online. He then applied and got a position in Hawks Security L.T.D as the Head of Special Operations and is happier than ever before.

AWxhycP.jpg

Edited by ToxicBanana
  • Like 3

Name: Wolfgang Haas 

Appearance: 6'1, 54 years old, long hair with beard. LOADS of scars and tattoos.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: German / Irish

Personality: Hardened criminal.

Education: Never went to school.

Misc Facts: President Of MC Club, Soft spot for animals, shows no remorse or regret towards anything else.

Background: Rough, raised by gypsies after parents died.

• Like 1

Name: Negan (Last name hasn't been decided yet, maybe Conway)
Appearance: 6'3. Looks like Negan....obviously.
Nationality: Full on American
Personality: Control freak, humorous. 
Education: College graduate. Former Gymnastics teacher.
Sexuality: Straight
Misc Facts: Looking to get into politics or the crime business to gain his "power"
Background: Former gym teacher, his wife died of cancer.

Edited by Negan
More detailed Appearance

Name: Arlen Anderson

Appearance: 5'9, dark blonde hair. Blue eyes

Race/Nationality: Caucasian / British

Personality: Aspirational, Adventurous, Friendly, Dreamer, Interested in Travel

Educational: Degree in Business and Media, and an A Level in Economics

Misc Facts: Ten years younger than all his other siblings. Youngest son in the family by a long shot.

Background: Arlen was ten years younger than his siblings, by the time Arlen was ten, all of his other brothers were all ready diving into his father's business. Arlen's father was a very successful businessman in London, owning a prestigious accounting firm, and was a millionaire. However, Arlen grew up mostly on his own. Throughout his childhood, Arlen's parents were too busy worrying about his brother's education and their business to spend any time with him, so the only person Arlen really knew was his tutor. Arlen spent a lot of time staring out the window of his country home, wishing he could just be outside exploring, rather than being stuck inside with his tutor doing Maths. Arlen was a born explorer. Before long he was studying maps and researching other countries. Sometimes Arlen would sneak out of his house and just wander about the endless hills and forests and see where he would end up, and he made many friends in the villages and towns in where he lived.

Eventually, Arlen would have to leave his tutor and attend a private secondary school. While at school, Arlen found an interest in business. Arlen loved the idea of starting from the bottom to the top and creating an empire all from your own personal skill, it was at this moment that Arlen decided that this was the sort of thing he wanted to do when he was older.

After finishing his degree in business and media at university, Arlen's father decided that it was time he came into the family business. "Its your time to contribute towards the family's business" his father announced one evening. This shocked Arlen, his whole life he had no interruptions and could do whatever he pleased, but now he was expected to spend his life doing something he did not want to do. Arlen wanted to travel the world!! Not spend his life in a boring accounting firm. "All of your brothers are doing it, and they're doing very well Arlen. I will NOT allow you to ruin our family's business that has been going on for 150 years! You will come with me to the office Monday morning whether you like it or not!" his father shouted back, before storming out of the room.

All of his life Arlen had dreamed of exploring the world and making his own life for himself, and this was not what he had dreamt about. Arlen was not going to waste his life doing boring accounting. In this spout of rebellion, Arlen booked the cheapest flight he could. He did not have any money, so he used his father's credit card to pay for the flight. The flight was to an small American seaside town called Roseport. At night the next day, Arlen would pack some clothes and some food into a small bag and dissapear into the night - never to be seen by his family again. Arlen was going to make his own way in life, and he was going to make it big.

Edited by Blue_Foot
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

FIRST CHARACTER

Name: Damien Malik

Appearance: African male with either bald or short fro-like hair. The subject may be either equipped in a black or grey suit with a fedora during his political term. Otherwise, he is generally equipped in a black button-up shirt or attire that is similar to Kim Jong-Un.

- Clean shaven

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Either a Trinidadian or Ghanian ethnicity with a U.S. Passport from Brooklyn, New York.

Personality: An intelligent, calm, compassionate, generous, and scientific mind that heavily indulges in Socialist/Communist literature.

Education: A criminal and corporate Law degree with a PhD. in the political sciences.

Misc Facts: 

- A Marxist-Leninist-Maoist
- Founder and First Representative of The People's Revolutionary Party

- A vegetarian

- Passionate about gun ownership

- Revolutionary-minded in a legal and political manner.

Background: The subject was born within Brooklyn, New York with a father that was executed by British officers within Ghana/Trinidad during the colonial era. The individual was raised amongst impoverished human beings, alongside with his sweatshop-labouring mother, within the projects of Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn. The mother had committed suicide due to the struggle with raising a child as a single-parent mother that was recently laid-off within an automobile. Thus, Damien Malik had studied within university, specifically around Marxist-based literature that heavily emphasized the class struggle, prior to functioning as a professor in the political sciences and a Lawyer. Malik had applied his understanding of the Law in order to defend impoverished African-Americans that were either falsely imprisoned by the state or laid-off by private industries. Afterwards, he had decided to migrate to "Identity Island" due to the high-demand for lawyers and professors within the region. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Character

Name: Jeru Jones

Appearance:

- Thin African-American with either a massive afro, deadlocks, or cornrows.

- Possesses a long beard.

- Often equipped with a black leather jacket, either black khaki pants or jeans, a beret (unless the subject possesses an afro), and black boots.

- The subject may equip a Dashiki, depending on the situation. 

Race/ethnicity/nationality: African-American that was born within Harlem, New York

Personality: 

- Radical-minded revolutionary

- Self-identifies as a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist

- A womanizer

- Often protests within the street

- Heavy consumer of marijuana

- Passionate about "Protracted People's War" (Marxist-Leninist-Maoist)

- Militarily opposes Law enforcement officers

Education: High-school drop-out.

Misc Facts: 

- Practices voodoo

- Produces poetry

- Changed his government name in order to conceal his identity

Background: "Jeru Jones", formally known as Christopher Williams, was a felon that was responsible for committing acts of arson against a police station, alongside with an account of homicide against a Law enforcement officer during a traffic violation, within Harlem, New York. Thus, "Christopher Williams" had altered his name to "Jeru Jones" prior to seeking refuge within "Identity Island". Prior to his criminal acts against the police department of Harlem, Jeru Jones had served the military within Iraq. His devout dedication to Marxist-Leninist-Maoist thought had provoked such frustration towards United States of American capitalist-imperialism. However, due to his inability to utilize United States of American airports as an indictable felon, the subject had boarded a freight that traveled directly towards Identity Island, resulting in the formation of a new human being... Jeru Jones.

---------------------------------------------------------

THIRD CHARACTER

Name: Dimitri Tsarnov

Appearance: 

- A bit chubby

- Hair is either combed-over, slicked back, or combed-forward.

- Often equipped in a black/grey suit with a fedora. Otherwise, equipped in a trench-coat, bath-robe, track-suit, or button-up shirt with jeans.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Russian

Personality: 

- Rarely speaks

- Direct with words

- Nearly emotionless

- Anti-Capitalist

Misc Facts: 

- Raised under the Soviet Union as a member of the K.G.B.

- Defected to The United States of America directly after the collapse of The Soviet Union.

- A Marxist-Leninist

- Chain-smoker of cigarettes and cigars

- Is currently a mobster

Background: Dimitri Tsarnov was a former K.G.B. agent of The Soviet Union. However, Tsarnov had defected to The United States of America during the collapse of The Soviet Union. The subject had decided to reside within "Identity Island" in order to escape residing within the mainland of The United States of America.

Edited by DLimit

Name: Mike Smith

Appearance: 6ft 3in long dark green duster, black hat, dark gloves, dark combat boots, a .45 holster on left hip and a another holster/gun on the inside of his duster. Black t-shirt and camp pants. Pften wearing a mask to conceal his face. 22

Race/ethnicity/nationality: WHITE, America

Personality: reserved, patient, morally frickin crazy. Schizophrenic and a crazy mother trucker.

Education: kept in his basement, English and killing

Sexuality: what is sexuality

Misc Facts: killed his entire family with a pipe, a pencil and a stove.

Background: Mr. Smith was but a young lad when he started to be abused by his family. One thing lead to another, he ended up imprisoned in his families basement and used for multiple horrendous deeds. He made them think he liked it. One night they didn't chain him to the wall like normal, so he picked up a pencil someone dropped and stabbed his brother though the neck multiple times. Then proceeded to claw his throat out. He found his daddy's favorite steel pipe (beating stick Magee) and trav led to each of his families bedrooms and bashed almost everyone's head in. His father, who abused him the most, he savagely beat almost to death, broke his legs, then dragged him down to the kitchen, turned the stove on. Put his Willy in the stove. Burned it off, then smashed his fathers head onto the stove until he breathed no more. He ran away. Joined a gang, started to take out gang rivals. Decided he liked it. Has under over 50 gang related murders under his belt. The cops found his safe house and the rest of his money, so he skipped town and heard of the place called Identity. He stowed away on a cargo ship with the lowly sum of 1,000 dollars and his skills as a professional murderer. 

Name: burthan

Appearance: grey

Race/ethnicity/nationality: ugandan

Personality: ugly

Education: weed factory

Sexuality: alien

Misc Facts: madness

Background: cool background

Name:uddin

Appearance:fat

Race/ethnicity/nationality:north Korean 

Personality:pleb

Education:worked in a sweat shop from birth

Sexuality: bent like my left toe

Misc Facts:likes to touch children

Background:lived in a tent for 18 years

Edited by 0_0
burtham

Name: Grind Skardsson 

Appearance: Height:6"11,Age:26 yrs old,Hair:White Hair,Eyes:Red,Skin:Albino,Build:Well Built.

Race/ethnicity/nationality: Norwegian,Norse.

Personality: Calm/Quiet unless he snaps.

Education: High-school Dropout.

Misc Facts: Heathenistic Tattoos on half of chest up to half of face detailing of fenrir

Background: Grew up on his families teachings and legacy's he had a passion for it. Grind is a consig for a upstarting Mafia family right hand man who clears their obstacles and their defectors, he is very attuned with his heritage and their beliefs mainly admiring Fenrir who would grow stronger every day so he works very hard to keep up his bodies strength and in its best state.

Edited by WickedJ3ster