Dilsea

Housing system?

Question

Sorry if it's already been asked but I was wondering how the housing system would work? Like say apartments for instance, would everyone have their own apartment or would some be shared like say John and Paul own the same room but when John walks in his room, it's his and when Paul does, it's his apartment instead? Also will there be rural houses?

3 answers to this question

Hey, I may get something wrong but I'll try to answer your question.

You can own an apartment and you can live in it. You can invite others round and they can live with you. Any house out in the world can be bought by a player and can also act as gang houses and such. Apartments and houses cannot be raided by players or the police (I read somewhere that if you are wanted by the police you can't enter your own apartment, might be wrong).

I might have missed something but I think that answers most of your question

You forgot the main part to have others live with you they all need bed rooms too cant have 50+ people live in 1 small house and pay pennys each for rent 

• Like 1

That's one of those questions where you really ought to read around a bit and perhaps try the nifty search function. There are so soo soooo much details out there about this very subject (a big part of Identity) out here on the forums and the video.