TheSphix

Refound

13 posts in this topic

Let's start with i have sent u an mail..

I will add a copy of the mail here

Hello i would like to request a full refound of both my accounts

That is acount ID’s: 4523 With pledged $100 (Username: TheSphix)

4523 With pledge  $60     (Username: MixiLigth)

I have been wainting too long with out getting any thing and i will buy the game on release

Please do full refund to my new paypal that is [email protected]

Posted (edited)

Here's the corrected email address: [email protected]
Use the quoted post above for further information.

Edited by monokoi
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, monokoi said:

Here's the corrected email address: [email protected]
Use the quoted post above for further information.

I have sendt a mail to that adress but no answer...

I can only pass on the information given by the moderator in the thread I've quoted.
If you do not receive a reply, you're next option would be to contact Paypal directly.
I'd recommend you click on the quoted post and contact the moderator if you have any further questions.
Not being a staff member, this is all the support I can provide.

1 person likes this

Or i have to go the consumer Council here in norway and put them on the case.. we gor rights and you need to follow them

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, TheSphix said:

Or i have to go the consumer Council here in norway and put them on the case.. we gor rights and you need to follow them

Are you sure?

"We, the Identity development team, would like to thank you for making a contribution to the Identity project and its development. As our thanks for your pledge, you will receive all awards listed in the package below.

Because all funds are allocated to Identity's development, all pledges are considered final."

My understanding is, that you made a contribution / donation to said project. You did not make a purchase. The items / services you are to receive are a gesture of appreciation. The fact that you are being offered a refund is soley based on goodwill.

Good luck.

Edited by monokoi

1 hour ago, TheSphix said:

Yea i can that cuz they allow refounds so yea i can

it is not my email. I am only a moderator of the forum and not a developer mate.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

it is not my email. I am only a moderator of the forum and not a developer mate.

Okay do you know who that have that mail and can deg him/her?

11 hours ago, TheSphix said:

Okay do you know who that have that mail and can deg him/her?

I will forward the request onto the guy who will be able to issue the refund.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, TheSphix said:

good luck with that. anyone who wants a refund technically has no right to their money back, the devs are doing it ( or said they are i dont see many getting refunds) under their own discretion. when you selected the package you wanted, it says donate not purchase. you cant put anyone on the case for donations,

Greetings Odiggitydog,

Please refer to the stickied topic at the top of this forum section referring to "Refunds". This is the most effective method for receiving a refund at this time.

Here is a direct link to the topic:

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are sorry to see you go. We hope you will return to us as development progresses!

- Identity Development team