Dilsea

Gang bases?

I have seen alot of groups starting up and I think it would be cool if you could have gang bases like the ones in altis life but better, Mabye a warehouse with just as much customisation as the apartment video would be really cool, I would like to see the gang bases like the bunkers in GTA. Where you have areas for say gun-running or car dismantling or whatever the gang makes money on. Just an idea I don't know if it would be too hard to implement or whatever but just if you could rent warehouses in Industrial estates and basically turn them into anything would be a suggestion on its own.

28 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Those kinds of things will exist, but being a criminal isn't the best choice of career.

But if there isn't any criminal, who will the police be up against? 9_9

I am starting to imagine a giant group of drug dealers owning a villa in the forest. Just the fact that this will be possible is getting me hyped again!

7 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

But if there isn't any criminal, who will the police be up against? 9_9

Each other! ? 

It would be interesting if one of the drug traffickers and mafiosi (leaders or not) had a bar-style front shop and at the back of the bar could be made a place for group meetings.