Heathens_Patch.png

Heathens MC is an Outlaw motorcycle club (1%) motorcycle club who are classified as an Organized Crime Syndicate by the Local Precincts, FBI and DEA. Heathens MC was formed in January 2016 when identity was announced making it one of the oldest and one of the 1st of several Motorcycle clubs in the identity world.

Wanna find out more info on how to join and or support? Ask a Heathen.

Edited by WildBill
  • Like 1

I got to ask, how is it ( the Heathens MC was formed in January 2016 when identity was announced making it one of the oldest and 1st Motorcycle clubs in the identity world.) When it also shows your account is new and has only two post for 2017 just over 7 hours ago from your first post ?

• Like 3

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:11 PM, OldNo7 said:

I got to ask, how is it ( the Heathens MC was formed in January 2016 when identity was announced making it one of the oldest and 1st Motorcycle clubs in the identity world.) When it also shows your account is new and has only two post for 2017 just over 7 hours ago from your first post ?

The title is the attention grabber. If you read the actual post it says 1st of several. I acknowledge it is not the very first lol

On 24/08/2017 at 1:05 AM, General_Reece_Fel said:

If ne biker organization than it should be Hell's Angel's

no ty.

• Like 1