HomeyTR

89%

They wont update it until the Module is finished, so once the module is finished it jumps to 100%. 

And please.. PLEASE use the searchbar next time because there is not only one thread about this and other questions you might have.

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

They wont update it until the Module is finished, so once the module is finished it jumps to 100%. 

And please.. PLEASE use the searchbar next time because there is not only one thread about this and other questions you might have.

Can't tell me what to do D:  It would be better if they did like 90%, 91% so we would know it is closer to the end cuz they said the game will be out early 2017.... It's almost 2018 >:(

Thanks btw

Edited by HomeyTR
Like me

We're 2/3 along the way of 2017. That's not almost 2018. And we won't even be getting beta until early 2018 I'm estimating at this point. Mind you there's even 3 modules to be released first. Nah, we're way off the full release. Sad there's no other games to play to fill the gap. Oh wait ...

6 minutes ago, Genesai said:

We're 2/3 along the way of 2017. That's not almost 2018. And we won't even be getting beta until early 2018 I'm estimating at this point. Mind you there's even 3 modules to be released first. Nah, we're way off the full release. Sad there's no other games to play to fill the gap. Oh wait ...

Wait what :o 

Hello Guys,

the question of the OP has been answered. There are also a few topics related to the progress bar in the forums where the same informations are available. So what @Ragnar wants to say is that searching the forums whould be giving you the information faster and there is no need to open another topic then :) ~CLOSED

• Like 2