Sign in to follow this  
monokoi

Identity Twitch Channel

Thank you for your reply. Wouldn't have thought those thumbnails had any game related content.

I just watched there video they did yesterday there was good deal of information there. Even though they were playing other games. 

On 18/08/2017 at 2:35 PM, GoldenPancake said:

They talk about Identity

Gameplay videos are coming

Not butthurt, but I have been hearing this ''gameplay videos are coming'' for like 5 months now.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2017 at 8:48 PM, mezdoo said:

Not butthurt, but I have been hearing this ''gameplay videos are coming'' for like 5 months now.

The new video will be here very soon. It's nearly done now. Tomorrow Friday the 25th there will be a dev blog (confirmed on the stream this evening). They also confirmed the video won't be done prior to that, but it will come soon after. It will also feature Meth Cooks. Erm... I meant Meth Chefs. (sorry about that). I'm curious in any case.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Genesai said:

The new video will be here very soon. It's nearly done now. Tomorrow Friday the 25th there will be a dev blog (confirmed on the stream this evening). They also confirmed the video won't be done prior to that, but it will come soon after. It will also feature Meth Cooks. Erm... I meant Meth Chefs. (sorry about that). I'm curious in any case.

Yeah soon again if not delayed