ChimeraSix

Dark City

(( Ditching me, and going straight to Ghost, eh? :P Kidding... ))

(( EDIT: Top of page 6! :D Whoho! ))

After having made her way into the Police Station, being dropped off by Barret.

She'd make her way to the front desk. Whole place is dark, and eerie. And there's no one around.
The whole place looks like a mess, and shot up. But there's no bodies, or anything.

Suspecting something isn't right, she'd draw her gun. Having only ever fired this gun in training, at dummy targets.

She'd make her way around the desk, her leg hurting a bit after the crash. The blood on her forehead, pretty much dried up by now. And mostly gone.
Zoey looks around, and tries to whisper, "Hello.... Is anyone there?", her whispers met with silence. In the dark room, only lit very dimply by the lights from the outside trough the closed blinds over the windows. And a few lights flickering. Almost as if this place was taken from a horror zombie scene.

She makes her way, trying her best to sneak, over to the locker rooms. Where she grabs a med kit. And she goes to pull up her pant leg, and applying some bandages to her leg.

After a few minutes, she hears engines from the garage down bellow starting to rev up.

Thinking it's the rest of the police force, preparing to head out to regain control on the streets. She makes her way out of the locker room. And down the hallway, to the elevator, and stairs down to the garages.

Just as the makes her way to the elevator, she stops in front of the doors. Noticing it was actually moving up to her floor.
And before she has time to react, the doors open to the elevator pings, and the doors open.

Zoey immediately spots the three guards inside, catching her off-guard. She was totally expecting police officers to come out of there.
And equally surprised are the three guards inside of the elevator, not expecting anyone alive.

Zoey quickly attempts to draw her gun in self defense, as the two guards in the back. With their weapons to the side, are much faster than Zoey. And aims at her.
And the lead guard in the middle of the two, steps forward quickly, and grabs Zoey's gun by the barrel, and keeps it pointed away. As he reached up with his other hand, and grabs her by the throat. Even lifting her up a little from the ground by her throat.

She quickly drops her gun, as she's struggling to breath. She'd move both her hands up to the lead guard's arm, as he's choking her, trying to resist.
On the verge of passing out, he steps to the side. And tosses her into the back wall in the elevator. Just hard enough to make her make a large dent in the wall. And she falls down, hitting the ground.

While she's not knocked unconscious, just yet. She's feeling rather weak, and disoriented. As the two guards turns, and points the rifles at her.

The lead guard commands, "Cuff her, and take her to the others.". One of the guards responds, "Yes, sir.", and goes down to grabs Zoey's cuffs, and moves her onto her stomach, where he then cuffs her hands behind her back, with her own cuffs. He'd then grab her arm, and lift her up to her feet. As he starts patting her down, and removing anything she could use to escape, weapons, tools, keys and even her phone.

Zoey, feeling unable to hold on any longer, simply passes out. The guard grabs her over his shoulder, and takes her to a cell in the police station. And tosses her on the ground in one of them, and locks the door shut. And leaves.

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 2

Suddenly the Order logo appears on everyone’s TV. A podium is seen the Order logo on it. It seems that they are in front of a town hall or something like that. A man to be in his fifty’s walks up to the podium wearing his dress uniforms that are all black with black hat with a red band around it. It looks like he was someone important from all the medals he has on his chest. As he stands on behind the podium the Templars walk out behind him and stand next to him, two on each side of the man. General Crimson stood  behind the man as he would put his glasses on and open his folder to speak.

“My Name is General J. Williams of thy Order. Please do not be afraid. We are here to help you and the city. Thy Saviors are here for your protection to get rid of the darkness of your CITY!” He slams his fist down on the podium.

General Williams: “Today starts a new Era on thy island, And we say no more darkness and hello to the light that dis city once was.”

The camera pans out to see a sea of Saviors or Red caps as you call them along with tanks, APCs, SUVs and Humvees. As the Saviors clap and the camera goes back to General Williams.

General Williams: “ in about five minutes The Order will be online and the start of the campaign will began.”

A drone fly’s overhead and then hovers by General Williams. “Dess Drones will be our eyes in thy city to find the evil so that we can deal with them. Do Not be afraid of thy drones as day are here for your protection as we all are. A curfew is in affect. If you are caught out past seven you will be arrested and sent to the work camp where you will be put on trial for you faith of thy city. So do not be out past seven.” The General looks back at General Crimson and nods as he turns back to the people.

General Williams: “Lastly thy police force will go under training from the Order to become better officers and one with thy Order. Everyone who is not a Police officers, Fire department or EMTs will be giving jobs to run thy city properly, Food & water will be handed out every Wednesday at O eight hundred right here. There will be plenty for everyone and everyone will get their food & water so we ask you to wait in line. If you do not wait and get out of hand you will be sent to the work camp and put on trial for your crimes. Now everyone must come down to city hall to be entered into our data base your ticket number for food and water, and your new job title.  Do Not make us come get you, this is your only warning. Thy Order Thanks you for your cooperation. For the ORDER!”

General Williams slams his fist into his chest as so does the Templar’s next to him. The tv screen goes black with the Order logo on it. It also has writing on the screen that tells you what you must do before curfew

5a5041a3bbdcb_TheOrderPromo.jpg.2334eafdda9e173db38feb5f40e0a26f.jpg

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 2

After a couple hours they finally reach the mountains where Barrett goes hunting. There is a small cabin nothing to fancy regular cabin. Barrett parks the truck around the back of the  cabin. He shuts the truck off and grabs his jacket and slips it on since it is snowing and all. He climbs out along with Greyson. They both grabs the bags from the inside and outside of the truck and Barrett would open the door. It wasn't locked, there is nothing in here but a fishing pole and a bed and couch with a fire place.

Barrett: " make yourself at home. Im going to put the trap over the truck so it can't be seen from the air. and then we can sets up and figure out whats going on."

Barrett would nod to Greyson and stepped out to do what he said he was going to do. A few minutes later her returns to see Greyson unpacking the bags and wearing warmer clothes.

Barrett: " Hey so we will need a few things...We have a few can foods and alittle bit of firewood but not much. So we either go cut some trees down and get some wood or one goes hunting. Your call."

Barrett walks over to the fireplace and throws a couple logs into the fireplace. He then lights it and starts the fire up.

"I'll cooks some of the food up if you want to go hunting. I will get us some more wood and then we can sit down and figure out whats going on...and see if there is any others like us."

• Like 1

Boi, it's time I come in with my saviors.

Taking advantage through the chaos, Negan began thinking. He pondered on the thought of the power he could have....and that he will have in his own mind. Negan would begin recruiting people one by one. Slowly getting up to two hundred. When that day came. He named them the Saviors. to rush in the new world order. (Sounds familiar Right!? Yeah I know, it's so cool) He would have a habit of having his thugs break into people's homes during the day to hold them captive at night, either for them to join him or if there was a refusal it would change their life forever.
Time passed and he had about 300 men total. He then decided to use the "divide and conquer' idea. He would have stationed his men to take control of vital points around the area. One of which was the cabin, which sparked his interest, so he decided to go with his thugs for this journey.
The truck soon stopped and the Saviors got out. Negan would walk to the bed and grab one thing out. A Wooden bat wired with barbwire. The saviors walked up to the door to find out it was locked...so obviously they knocked. (what did you think was going to happen? We're not savages.)

• Like 1

Marco gets into a red volvo and starts it up

Jack and D have killed about 10 of the templars

there were only about two more

*BZZT BZZT*

Marco gets a text from Jack

"ey m get back here they almost gon"

Marco rushes back in with his pistol drawn

Hey M the fuck is this shit

D yells while ducking behind the couch

Marco runs behind a wall while firing shots at one of the templars

There's like two left M we should take one hostage

Ok

Marco shoots one of the templars in the head and the other in the leg

DON'T YOU FUCKING REACH FOR THAT GUN

the templar puts him hands up

Marco grabs his gun and pats him down, he finds two pistols and a sword

Jack cuffs the guy and they knock him out with the butt of his gun

Alright get packed, we need to head to my bunker up in the mountains. Unfortunately, we can't kill this prick just yet, he probably has info, bring some of those electric clamp things and a pair of pliers, oh and anything else you wanna fuck him up with.

You have a bunker?

What do you think we spend all this money on?

Jack you get him in the car and watch him, he wakes up you know what to do, just don't kill him.

I'll pack up some cash and some gear, then we can leave.

Sounds like a plan

With that they get to work and get ready to leave.

• Like 1

"Sir drones are now in the air to keep the peace, The wall around the city is up, and curfew is now in effect." The soldier would say talking to General Crimson. 

"Good, phase 3, tear this down and get everyone behind the wall. oh and bring the SUV around i am going to the asylum to enforce the guards."

The soldier would make a fist and slam it in his chest "For the Order!" He then turns around and takes off. General Crimson walks out of his tent along with 2 more Templar's. All 3 of them climb into the SUV as it takes off to the asylum.

An hour and half into the city they reach the asylum gates. The driver stops at the gate and radios into the rest of the Saviors that General Crimson is here with two Templar's. The gate opens up and the driver of the SUV pulls into the asylum parking lot. With that the Templar's climb out only carrying their side arms with them not their custom M4's. They make their way into the asylum and towards the front desk.

General Crimson: "I want around the clock guards on this asylum. You two Templar's are in charge here when im not here. Keep this place locked down no-one leaves this asylum with out me knowing. I all ready have 4 Templar's at the black gate prison with around the clock guards so you two should not have a problem with insane in here." 

The Templar's nod and walk away to get everything set up. General Crimson looks to the person on the front desk.

General Crimson: "I want the files everyone by the end of the day that are in this place. I also want to go see the worst of the worst in here to make sure they is no chance they are getting out."

The person behind the desk nods and hands him the Credit card key to unlock everything in the asylum. He nods and points to 4 Saviors to follow him down to the cell blocks. After a few minutes they reach the High Risk Patient area. One of the Saviors hands him a tablet with all the high risk patient file and picture of them on there. As they walk by each cell he checks to see who they are and makes a note. He stops at Cell D.

General Crimson: "Patient #0801 no name.....calls himself White Mask....hmm" He opens the small window to door of Cell D and looks inside seeing the man known as White Mask with his back to them rocking back and forth.

"Excuse me I would not open that door if I where you.." General Crimson turns to the man talking, as the man extends his hand.

"I am Doctor Harrison, and might I add I love what you are doing for this city." Crimson shakes his hand and nods.

"No Problem doc. I have question about this man..On your files you really don't have any information on him why is that?" Crimson says as he turns the tablet towards doctor Harrison. "Well you see White Mask as he is called does not give us a lot of correct answers, there is no police records with his real identity or finger prints or anything. Plus he is a smart ass and wont tell us anything about himself. But we are trying..well until his jaw is healed. SWAT really beat him down and broke his jaw, so he just sits there all day looking at the wall rocking back and forth." Crimson nods. "Very well I would like to have this section of you cells lock down with my Saviors if that is okay Doctor?" Harrison smiles and nods "Oh yes please that will be great." Crimson nods and hands the tablet to the Savior next to him. "Good I will be in touch." Crimson extends his hand and shakes Harrison hand once again. General Crimson heads back to the SUV.  Once he is in side the Driver of the SUV tells him that the new recruits are waiting for him in the city for his orders. Crimson nods as they head to their new AO into the city.

(I will have the new map of where the Order is located on my next post.)

• Like 1

(( God damn, doctor Harrison. Such a rat. :P ))

Zoey McKenzie wakes up in a darkly lit cell at the police station. With her hands cuffed behind her back.
The smell of death would just be starting to settle in, as she sits up, and moves her cuffs under the legs to get her hands in front of her.
She'd look over, to another cell in another corner. And the sight would be enough to make her feel sick to her stomach, and she'd rush over to one of the corners of her cell, and puke out.

It was a pile of dead bodies, of her fellow officers who didn't survive the gunfight, and a couple of civilians who fought back, or got caught in the crossfire.

After Zoey manages to collect herself, and hold her stomach. She'd rush over to the door at her cell, and grabs a hold of the bars with her cuffed hands, and tries to pull on the bars. While shouting, "HEY! LET ME OUT YOU BASTARDS!".

• Like 1

A black SUV would stop at the police station. The Savior Soldiers already occupied the police station and started to slap the logo on all the police vehicles claiming that they are the law now. General Crimson would climb out of the black SUV wearing his White Templar hooded cloak. He stands there looking around seeing the new guards standing at the front door of the police station and others walking to the squad cars with the Order logo on them now. He nods to himself as three drones fly over is head and down the street. Crimson would walk into the police station as everything is looking to be in order.

"General Sir welcome everything is operational and we have eyes all around the city." A Savior Soldier says. "but we have had some problems sir. some of the police officers we already made the transfer to the training grounds but some well fought back..and sir there was nothing we could have done.." Crimson with his hood covering his head looks into the commanders eyes, although the commander could not see past his helmet he knew that Crimson was mad.

"take me to where you put them all." Crimson says as the commander nods and waves him to follow him. Two more Savior soldiers would join the commander and Crimson as they make their way to the cell blocks.

The commander pulls his mask up from his neck to cover his nose from the smell of the dead bodies as they reach the Cell blocks. "As you can see we have stored the dead bodies here." Crimson looks at the commander and grabs him by the throat lifting him up off the ground. "This is not how we operate" Crimson says as he squeezes the commander throat tightly. The commander struggles trying to get free but can't. The soldiers look at Crimson and the commander as they are confused and really don't know what to do.

"HEY LET ME OUT!"

Crimson quickly looks down at the cell blocks hearing someone shouting. He looks back at the commander and tosses him against the bars of the jail. "let that person out now!" He points at the soldiers as they take off running to where Zoey cell is. The soldiers quickly unlock the cell door and grab the rookie cop tightly pulling her towards General Crimson. The commander just sits there watching, as they bring her to Crimson. He looks down at her name tag. "Officer McKenzie." Crimson pulls his white hood back as his black helmet mask covers his head.(all the Templar's look like him it just he is a higher Rank.) "On behalf of the Order I am sorry that you are put in a cell. No Officer of the Law should be treated like this. As a result of this I am granting you the Order full support on anything you wish. Thus you may join the Order as you see fit. but first to test your loyalty to the Order..." General Crimson pulls his cloak back and reaches behind his back pulling a 1911 out. He would hand her the pistol. "You must Kill the commander that put you in to this hell hole." He holds the pistol waiting for her to take it. The Soldiers stand behind her as Crimson stands infront of her.

"please don't I am a loyal member of the Order...Please! PLEASE!" the commander yells hold his hands up to them.

( @Norway174 time to pick....with the order or against the order....tick tock..)

5a50418ba8bc9_GeneralCrimsonoftheTemplars.jpg.3cda25b8f3ea4d63efb404cfaa7f4d7f.jpg

(just in case you wonder what he looks like and all the other Templar's)

• Like 2

Ghost walks out of the cabin as taking a hunting rifle with him.  He closes the door behind him and stops for a second on the front porch looking at the immediate surroundings.  Ghost spots what looks to be a deer trial and slings the rifle as he heads into the woods.

An hour or so passes as Ghost continues to survey the area and stopping so often to draw in a black note book of areas of interest.  He continues exploring the wooded area placing snare traps in hopes of catching the smaller game.  He eventually stumbles upon a small size river cutting down the mountain side moving at a fast pace in some areas.  Once again Ghost sketches the areas noting on the paper “fish and water” next to it.  

The evening was fast approach and the temperature was steadily dropping in the mountains.  Ghost zipped his jacket up and headed back to the cabin.

Ghost makes it to the cabin as he walks in and sees Barrett feeding the fire. Barrett looks over at Ghost.

”How did it go?” Ghost replied “Couldn’t score anything...but I did map out the area. There is plenty of signs of deer and I found a spot on a small river that should be good for fish and water. Oh and I set up a few traps. I’ll check them tomorrow morning.”

Barrett nodded. “Good, looks like we should have plenty of resources to hold up.” Ghost removes his jacket and makes his way over to the fire to warm up.

“So what’s the plan Barrett?” 

(Sorry been busy B, your go)

• Like 1

After her shouting, two red caps arrive. And opens the door, and grabs Zoey by her shoulders. And the walk her out of the cell area, and into the dimly lit hallway.

She'd immediately notice the not-so-red red cap, an imposing figure dressing in a white cowl with a cape. What a fashion statement.

Zoey feels a light kick to the back of her knee, as she's suddenly forced to kneel in-front of this figure, who appears to be an authority figure.

He looks down at her name tag. "Officer McKenzie." The unknown man pulls his white hood back as his black helmet mask covers his head. "On behalf of the Order I am sorry that you are put in a cell. No Officer of the Law should be treated like this. As a result of this I am granting you the Order full support on anything you wish. Thus you may join the Order as you see fit. but first to test your loyalty to the Order..." He pulls his cloak back and reaches behind his back pulling a 1911 out. He would hand Zoey the pistol. "You must Kill the commander that put you in to this hell hole." He holds the pistol waiting for her to take it. The Soldiers stand behind her as Crimson stands in front of her.

"please don't I am a loyal member of the Order...Please! PLEASE!" the commander yells hold his hands up to them.

Zoey looks over to the commander, then down to her cuffed hands, and the 1911 she's holding. Then back over to the commander, And then she'd look over to the unknown person who appears to be in charge.

She'd either seem to be conflicted about the situation, or trying to think of a plan to get out of here.

Zoey slowly turns to the gun towards the Commander, quite reluctantly.

Then, she'd quickly turn the gun. And aims at the unknown authority figure in front of her.

*CLICK!*

The gun was apparently loaded with blank rounds.

With the realization that the gun was empty, she'd attempt to toss it at him. Being severely at a disadvantage with her hands being cuffed.
And she'd starting shouting, attempting to kick & punch him. But the two guards that were standing behind her, was easily able to grab her, and keep her under check.

"DAMN YOU, YOU BASTARD! I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!"

• Like 2

Barrett looks at Ghost. "I think we need to get eye on the city. look for the weak points, watch the guards timing, and find the big dog whoever is in charge of this take over."

Ghost would nod as Barrett gets up and walks over to a dresser and pulls out a map of the city where The Order has taken over. He then hangs it on the wall so the two can look at it.

"Alright If I were them I would take over the Police station in the city maybe make it a strong hold. but as far as an HQ goes I would make it the city hall." The radio would go off as a report from the Order would go off.

"Curfew is now on. Anyone caught outside during Curfew will be arrested on the spot, and sent to the Camp. Everyone may go back to their normal jobs that have been assign to them starting at 7AM. The Order Police force will be out as well as drones to make sure the people of the city is safe. Thank you."

The Radio cuts off as Ghost turns it down. "Alright well we can go into the city after 7am and do some scouting just have to blend in with the people you know?" 1st we need to find a way in and get in with out anyone seeing us. Then scout, then get out again with out being seen. Barrett says as they both look at the map. "So lets get some rest..and we will scout the are tomorrow to see how we can get in." They both nod Barrett would take a seat in the comfy chair as Ghost took the couch. it was not that big of a cabin and by the fire place was the warmest spot. They both keep a pistol by them as they passed out by the fire.

(Short and sweet yes? :) )

• Like 2

Crimson laughed as she turned the gun on him and went *Click* The guards were on her quickly. "Really? Really? you think I would give you a loaded gun?"  He shakes his head lifting his hood back over his head. "Please...that is a rookie move...kid..." Crimson reaches to his side arm and pulls it out pointing it at her head as she is attempts to kick and punch. "Passionate...I like that.." He then Presses the gun barrel into her forehead pressing hard enough to leave a mark. "Your going to be great member of the Order kid when im done with you.." He turns his gun to the commander.

*Bam Bam Bam*

Two shots in the chest and one in the head rang out through the police station. He turns back to the Rookie cop and presses the hot gun barrel right above her eye and moves the gun slowly down to her cheek. just enough to leave a nice red mark.(it will go away don't worry your pretty face Zoester)  Crimson holsters his pistol. "Take her to the isolation chamber at the camp, clean this mess up and find me a new police commander." he turns around walking out of the cell blocks and back to the SUV where he will then head to the camp where all the other prisoner and soon to be Saviors or Templar's will be re-born.

New Map Area: Red Area is the city the Order is has taken over. the Black line is the wall around the city and the blue area is the prison camp.

The_Order_Map.thumb.jpg.f96d9a4cac434fddcdd9a79c8d43f053.jpg

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 3

With the guards holding Zoey back, she'd calm down. Especially with the barrel of the gun pointed at her forehead.

She'd stare at the unknown person, right at his mask. Where is eyes are. Though, she can't actually see the eyes. Just waiting for him to pull the trigger.
Instead, she'd jump a bit. Startled, as he suddenly turns and puts three rounds into the commander she refused to kill.

"AAUGGH...!!!", she'd groan out in pain as she felt the hot gun barrel trailing her skin from above her eyebrows down her cheek and to her neck. Leaving a trail of 1st degree burn marks. Luckily, nothing too serious.

Shortly after, everything would go dark. As Zoey was knocked unconscious by one of the guards behind her.

• Like 3

A splash of water would be thrown in the face of McKenzie. "Officer McKenzie...wake up!" Another splash of water is thrown into her face. General Crimson would nod. As another splash of water is thrown into her face finally waking her up. She was strapped into a chair and hear head was also strapped down so she could not turn away. The Soldier would step aside. The room was dark and in front of her was a projector screen, but nothing playing. General J. Williams steps into the light, wearing his Military dress blues, medals, a nice red cord around his arm the whole nine.

"Welcome McKenzie. I apologizes for thy straps but for this exercise today we are hear to show you thy truth of thy world and how thy Order will save us all.  This will show you everything that you will become and everything that you will want to be. For Thy ORDER!"

He slams his fist into his chest and step back into the darkness. "Play Thy Video!"

"You see We are here on a mission to get rid of thy all criminal and get this island, dis city out of thy dark and into thy light. Templar's lead thy way, they bring thy light where ever thy go. Thy code of thy Templar is:

I shall defend thy Templar Knights and thy laws of the land.
I shall respect and defend thy weak, thy sick, and thy needy.
I shall patriotically love and protect my country.
I shall not retreat from adversity nor from challenge.
I shall ceaselessly oppose evil and deceit.
I shall perform scrupulously my civic duties
I shall remain faithful to my pledged oath.
I shall prudently give alms and aid.
I shall be everywhere and always thy champion of right, good, and tolerance against injustice.

Thy Order is grateful that thy Templar's are here with us thus you will sit here until you are ready to join us."

General Williams says from the darkness. Crimson nods once again as General Williams and Crimson leave the isolation area so that they can keep playing the videos over and over until the Rookie cop can see the truth.

E3qOUGO.png

(man it took me forever to find these video lol JOIN US! FOR THE ORDER!!)

• Like 2

It just before the the sun peaked out from under the horizon and Ghost had just woken up. The fire was just smoldering now in the fire place. He stretched as he stood up and placed the pistol in his waist band behind his back.  Barrett started stirring on the other couch.  Ghost made grabbed a water bottle off the table and took a few sips letting the cold water shock his system and assist him in waking up.

”Barrett we should head out in 10 minutes.” Ghost said. “Barrett arose from the couch and started getting dressed. Both men ate something light as the prepared their back packs for the travel.  

“Greyson, we should take  He truck down the mountain but stop it short of being audible to the soldiers. From there we will go on foot and pod their defenses.” Ghost nodded and tossed Barrett binos, “Take these, ive got one already in my bag.” Barrett caught the binos and stuffed them in his pack. The two stashed the remains weapons in the floor boards and headed out the cabin.  

Barrett took the wheel as Ghost climbed in the passenger side. Ghost pulled out a map looking it over, with already an idea of the first area he wanted to scout out.  He holds the map up so Barrett can see it, on the map Ghost has circled an area and wrote “A” in it. “Let’s hit section “A” first, looks like it’s quite hilly and will provide cover and conceal to get closer to the city.  I think it should be high enough we get a good idea of that area too.” Barrett nodded in a reply and the two headed slowly down the twisted mountain trial.

The truck came to a stop near the foot of the mountain as the two got out and grabbed their packs from the bed of the truck.  Ghost grabbed the scoped hunting rifle and Barrett took the M4 rifle.  Barrett took point as the two went into the brush making sure to be mindful of their tracks.  Barrett would stop every so often to check the heading on the compasses and both would crouch while they looked around, listen for any strange noises.  After a few minutes the continued through the brush, saying away from human trials but would occasional use a deer trial they would fine.

They finally made it to the hill Ghost had mark.  They hid their packs in some brush at the foot of the hill.  Barrett had taken the binos from the bag and placed them in a front cargo pocket.  Ghost put a small black note book to sketch the area, as he looked over to Barrett and signal he was ready.

(Your go Barrett. Tell the fine folks what we see)

• Like 2

Barrett and Ghost duck down and lay in the snowy grass on the hill looking over the Secure Zone of the Order. Barrett removes his backpack and grabs the binos to see what he can see from the hill top down to the Orders HQ area. “Well good news is, Is that they have a huge ass fence with barbwire on the top that we can’t climb over. Also there is two fences…one is for the outside and then another right behind it so that vehicles, guards and whatever can walk around the compound.” Barrett says looking over at Ghost. Ghost looks through his scope of the hunting rifle.

“Yeah there are guards walking around it for sure and then guard towers at every corner.” Ghost says as Barrett looks back through the binos. “Yeah this place will light up like a football stadium at night too, they have tons of spot lights and just big ass lights everywhere…..wait look at the park area.” Barrett says as he points to where the park is. “Shit is that a prison camp?” Barrett says, as Ghost moves his sniper rifle to the location. “Yeah it looks like that. Place is covered in mud and ice from all the snow.” Ghost says. “Yeah and they are living in tents, that shit can’t be good.” Barrett says as he lowers his binos getting the big picture of the layout. Ghost would lower his rifle and pull his black book out to start drawing the layout of the area.

“Well the good news is that there are people walking the streets, but there is also no cars but only Cop cars with the Order logo on them.” Barrett says looking at Ghost.  “We need to get in there somehow and start talking to the people to see what is going on. But how…” He raises his binos up and looks around. “There is a lake that isn’t frozen over it looks like there is a sewer drain or pipe that we could probably get into and see if that gets us into the city.” Barrett lowers his binos and points to where Ghost is drawing where there point of entry could be.” Ghost would nods. “Alright lets head down there to that drain pipe see where it takes us. And see if we can get into the city and find out a few things.” Ghost says as he puts his binos away and starts to get up swing his backpack on ready for the hike down. “Let’s also make sure those damn Drones don’t see us either..” Barrett says as the two start heading down the Hill slowly and carefully not to be seen or heard making their way to the drain pipe that goes out to the lake.

• Like 1

This is all very interesting, writing these whole stories. Although a waste of time, what else is there to do on the forums

• Like 2

(Well we are just giving our chars a background story so when the game starts people will have a better understanding of the char we are portraying in the game. And there is a political section that have people portraying politicians that would like to run for the governor spot when the game opens so they too also rp their chars and even meet on discord to have live debates. Other than some people write small stories about their char, some write their character sheet up and show us who they will try to be. But other than that people just ask alot of questions about the game)

Edited by UnknownX

Yo, the fuck is that?

D says looking out the window

a red and black drone follows them through the trees

It has the templar logo on it

Shit, see that logo. Matches this cunts patch

Must be them, shoot it

D and Jack both shoot at the drone

the drone is down

How much longer to the bunker

Like maybe 30 minutes max

2 hours later

Ok we're here

Jack wakes up

Damnit I was having the best dream, none of this bullshit happened

The fuck M, this is a damn shack

The wooden shack has a place for 1 car and accommodations for 1 person

Ahh my friend, looks can be deciving

An old white man with a large beard, dressed in hunting clothes comes out the door

Marco? Is that you?

Sure is pop, how are you?

Hah, it's been so long, well it feels like a long time.

Oh! And you've brought some friends along too!

• Like 1

12-ish hours ago - The D-day, first day of invasion... Late evening.

A splash of water would be thrown in the face of McKenzie. "Officer McKenzie...wake up!" Another splash of water is thrown into her face. General Crimson would nod. As another splash of water is thrown into her face finally waking her up. She was strapped into a chair and hear head was also strapped down so she could not turn away. The Soldier would step aside. The room was dark and in front of her was a projector screen, but nothing playing. General J. Williams steps into the light, wearing his Military dress blues, medals, a nice red cord around his arm the whole nine.

"Welcome McKenzie. I apologizes for thy straps but for this exercise today we are hear to show you thy truth of thy world and how thy Order will save us all.  This will show you everything that you will become and everything that you will want to be. For Thy ORDER!"

He slams his fist into his chest and step back into the darkness. "Play Thy Video!"

--------------------------------

McKenzie wakes up after the water splashes into her face, three times. And starts coughing from the water, unable to turn her head away. She'd quickly discover the leather straps over her forehead, and neck.

Forcing her to face the projector screen on the wall in front of her.

And with several more straps over her arms and wrists, and her legs. She wasn't getting out of this chair anytime soon.

As General J. Williams stepped into the light in front of her, she'd start to chuckle.
"Hahaha... That's real cute. Think you're a real tough guy, eh? Pretending to be a real military!?"
McKenzie tries to struggle against the straps, and squirm her way out of the chair. But it's quite obvious she's not getting anywhere.
"Why don't you unbuckle me, and we'll see if you've really earned your medals!"

General J. Williams slams his fist into his chest, and steps back into the darkness. "Play Thy Video!"
And the propaganda videos would start playing on repeat on the projector in front of McKenzie.

Present time - second day of invasion... (Same time as @BarrettSimms and @GhostMerc in the morning.)

McKenzie, still awake. Forced to watch the propaganda videos. Still fighting it.
Unable to turn her head away, she's resorted to trying to keep her eyes closed, and singing nonchalantly.

(( I hope this formating wasn't too confusing to follow along.
Basically, I went back to @UnknownX, and copied his post. And then I added my reaction to it under the orange line.
Or rather, my point of view to those same events.

Then I jumped back to present day, to give an update on how Zoey is holding out. :P I hope it made sense. ))

• Like 1

General Crimson swings the door wide open as it makes a huge BANG hitting the wall. He is accompanied with two other Templar's and General J. Williams. The lights turns on and the propaganda film turns off. The two Templar’s stop behind Officer McKenzie and Crimson and Williams walk around to the front of her.

“So still being stubborn I see..” General Crimson says pulling his hood down from his helmet to the back and then places his hands behind his back. “We are trying to make you one of us and you reject ever thing!” General Williams says as he looks over at Crimson. “This disappoints me McKenzie, you could have been something great, and a general to lead our Saviors to victory…” Crimson says shaking his head.  “Well you leave me no choice as I have others that will obey…so…” He looks over at his Templar’s and nods to them. “ Take her to the prison camp, put her on grave digging duty with just enough food to keep her going for the day.” The two Templar’s nod and unhook her from the chair grabbing her by the arms and lifting her up out of the chair to carry her out of the isolation chamber to the prison camp. Crimson looks over at Williams as the two Templar’s and McKenzie leave.

“I want a guard no her at all times as she digs the graves, and when she breaks bring her to me." General Crimson says as Williams Nods. “Yes My Lord…shall I inform the Commander of our recruits?” Crimson shakes his head. “No I  need to talk to him myself in person.” General Williams eye widen. “But my lord no one is allowed to talk to the Commander face to face…” Crimson looks to the door as a Savior (your Red caps as you call them) walks into the isolation chamber. “Only I can talk to the Commander face to face this is our mission General..” The Savior stop waiting for them to stop talking as General Williams nods and then slams his fist into his chest “For the Order” and walks out. The Savior Soldier looks back at General Crimson. "Sir the Templar's Weapons have arrived, and placed in the Templar's Chambers Sir." Crimson nods as the Savior slams his fist into his chest. "For The Order!" and spins around and walks out of the isolation chamber. Crimson follows and walks to the Templar's chamber.

After a couple minutes General Crimson walks into the Templar's chamber. There is a lot of other Templar's that are there as they are all on their knees. Crimson walks towards the weapons crate that is under the Templar's Cross. He opens the crate and reaches in pulling a sword with a cross at the end of the handle. He turns around as the Templar's rises to their feet seeing the sword that General Crimson is wielding. "My Brothers and Sisters,  our Swords of fate have arrived. Come receive your gift from the our god." Crimson turns around and takes a step back. He slams the sword into the ground and kneels before the sword and the cross as he lowers his head. The other Templar's would grab their swords and return to where they were stand and did the same thing that Crimson did. 

( @Norway174 Yeah I got it. It worked out well for you the way you did it. Enjoy your days and night in the Cold snow covered land digging graves :D )

• Like 1

“It’s Over General…”

General Crimson slams the radio down breaking it into pieces.  He places both hands on the desk and lowers his head as he stands behind the desk. “Is everything okay General?” General Williams says looking at him with a freighting look. “General Crimson what did the Commander say?” General Williams says once again. Crimson slams his fist down making a crack in the desk and looks up at General Williams. “Knightfall protocol.” Crimson say in a low voice. “But my lord we just started….” Williams takes a step closer to Crimson ” Knightfall Protocol….” Crimson says once again his fist clinched looking at Williams. “Let me talk to the Commander my lord..” Crimson stands up straight from leaning over the desk. “Knightfall protocol…” Crimson says once again. “But my…” Crimson quickly reaches behind his back where his Templar sword was sheathed and with one quick swipe he slashes his throat. General Williams quickly grabs his throat and steps backwards and then crashes into a few thing from the office making a lot of noise before he drops to the ground to bleed out from his throat.

General Crimson’s door quickly swings open as a Templar with his pistol drawn steps into the room. He looks down seeing the former General laying on the ground dead, then looks up at Crimson. “Everything ok General?” The Templar says as holstering his pistol. “ Yes” Crimson flicks his sword to get some of the blood of his sword and sheathes it back behind his back. “Knightfall protocol get it done!” The Templar nods and runs out to get let everyone know that Knightfall protocol is not in effect. Crimson starts to chuckles softly…to himself as he makes his way out the door.  The Knightfall protocol siren goes off, as the Saviors and Templar’s start to make their final preparations.

Meanwhile on top of the hills where Ghost and Barrett are. Barrett stops as he hears the siren. “What the hell is that?” Ghost quickly pulls his rifle up with the scope and looks through it to look down at the HQ. “Well looks like people are scrambling. And the prisoners are freaking out it looks like....wait hold on..look at the prisoners by the wall.” Ghost says to Barrett as he pulls out his binoculars to see a group of them on their knees with their hands up high, and a line of  Saviors lined up like a firing line. “Dude it looks like they are going to kill those people” Barrett says. As soon a Barrett looks away from the binoculars the sound of bullets are heard cracking from the HQ. The prisoners drop as the two look in horror. “Holy shit lets go it’s now or never it seems.” The two take off down the hill Barrett pulls his pistol out as they make their way down to the road that leads into the HQ.

General Crimson stands outside of his office looking at the chaos that Knightfall protocol has cause his men. Choppers are starting up and cargo trucks are all moving from the outside into the gated HQ. “Sir General Sir..the sappers are ready  and everyone is moving to their designated are of Evac. Sir.” General Crimson nods to the Savior as he takes off to inform the Sappers to carry on their mission.

*BOOM*

A large explosion is seen in the distance from where General Crimson was standing. Crimson presses his com on his helmet. “Report” Crimson says. “General that wasn’t us. Sir! The Prisoners …..they…are escaping and attacking the men!” Crimson shakes his head ” Kill them all but be ready for evac…I am headed to the Knightfall…” Boom another explosion goes off as Crimson makes his way to the Asylum.

“Damn G..I don’t know how you knew how to kill those mean so silently and I don’t want to know how you did that but now you got us some firepower! and that was a nice trick to sneak in with the cargo trucks to get into the base.” Barrett says as they are hiding behind a building. “Good I wasn’t going to tell you anyways but now that we open the gate for the prisoners it looks like they are fighting back against the red caps.” Ghost says as he swings around the building taking out a red cap running. “Hey look…” Barrett taps Ghost on the shoulder. “Look there is a group of Templar's heading to somewhere important I bet.” Ghost nods as they take off following the group of Templar’s  of course there was more explosions and more firefighting from the prisoners and Saviors.

“Alright everyone exit the building and head to evac.” Crimson says as the Saviors exit the Asylum. The group of Templar’s along with Crimson make their way into the Asylum and in to the main Cell block. In the middle of the room there was a something huge under the tarp. One of the Templar’s remove the trap as it was a giant bomb. A bomb that would most likely take out half of the island. “Gentlemen behold the holy grail of Bombs. “ Crimson starts to walk around the bomb. “This will take out half the island and even though we lost the battle…we will when the War!” The Templar's cheer as Crimson leans down to set the timer. *BAM BAM* Two Templar’s drop as everyone turns to see what has happen.  Standing behind the two dead Templar's that fell are two more Templar's with their guns pointed towards them. The smoke from the barrels rises as they look at one another confused. They both remove the Templar's hoods showing that it was Barrett and Ghost. Crimson looks at them and tilts his head and hits the enter button of the countdown. “Kill them!” Crimson says as he hops over the bomb and make a run for one of the cell blocks. The Templar's pull their guns and start firing at Barrett and Ghost as he they do the same. “Hey Barrett fun fact…watch the bomb..don’t shoot the bomb.” Ghost says as he comes out from cover and squeezes of a few rounds before returning back to cover. “ Oh Good Point!” Barrett returns fire. “So you got a plan?” Barrett says over to Ghost behind cover..” yea just one…” Ghost says…”Okay what is it?” Barrett pops up and shoots off a couple rounds killing one Templar. “Surrender.” Ghost says. “Wait what?” Barrett looks at Ghost as he fires back killing another Templar. “Just do it!” Barrett sighs “ALRIGHT ALRIGHT  I GIVE UP!” Barrett  says yelling as the bullets fly by him smacking the wall. “drop the gun and come out with your hands up.” The two remaining Templar’s pop out from cover and have their guns fixed to the location of where the two are. Barrett comes out with his hands up of course still dressed as a Templar. “Alright we give up…” He stands there looking at the two as Ghost Appears behind them. “where is the other one?” The Templar ask. “Yeah here” Ghost quickly grabs one of the Templar's from behind in choke hold as he spins around to use him as a human shield as the other Templar turns to shoot Ghost but instead hits his fellow Templar. Ghost takes the gun from the dead Templar he is holding and uses it on the other Templar shooting him close range taking him out. Ghost lets go of the dead body in his arms as Barrett makes his way over to the bomb to take a look at it. "Yeah uhh we need a code to stop this" Barrett says looking over at Ghost. "Come on lets go get the guy who ran off." Ghost says as they both take off down the Cell blocks.

"HAHAHAHA!"

Barrett comes to a stop as he looks behind him at one of the cell doors. Ghost stops and looks back "Come on Barrett we need to find this guy." Barrett shakes his head and looks back at Ghost. "Yea Sorry....." Laughter is heard once again..as he looks back down the cell block. "It can't be...why is he here..." Barrett says as he makes his way back down the cell block to where the laughing is coming from. He comes to a stop and opens the small door window to peek inside. There he sits with his back turn to the door. Barrett grips his pistol and opens the door to the man who is sitting there laughing. Ghost shakes his head and follows Barrett in. "You killed my family....and now....I will Kill you...once and for all." Barrett raises his pistol up and points it to the back of his laughing mans head. "See you in Hell White Mask.." Crimson comes from the shadows and pops the laughing man in the head before  Barrett can get a shot off. He then turns and shoots Barrett in the leg dropping him  next to the dead body and then points it at Ghost. "NOOOOO! NOOOOO It was suppose to be me that kills him! ME!!!" Crimson with his gun drawn on Ghost he looks down at Barrett holding his leg trying to stop the bleed. "Tisk, Tisk Tisk.."Crimson reaches up and removes his helmet dropping it down next to the dead man and then kicks the dead man over. It was a man with his mouth duct taped and a speaker around his neck. Crimson reached into his pocket and pulled a remote out and presses the play button, an evil laugh comes out from the speaker, and tosses it down in front of Barrett. "Really? Barrett? Really?" Barrett looks up at Crimson as it is the man known as White Mask. White Mask wearing his classic White mask and now a Templar gear, tilts his head looking down at Barrett "Hello my old friend did you really think That I the prince of Crime would not even put up a fight during all of this? ONLY I CAN PULL THIS OFF...sorry sorry I did not mean to yell" White Mask laughs with his gun still pointing at Ghost. Barrett looks up at White Mask "I am going to kill you." White Mask bends down and gives him a love tap across the face" Yeah I sure you will cupcake..but now I must take my leave before the bomb goes off.."  He looks over at Ghost and flicks his gun at him to step aside. "move cowboy.." Ghost steps aside as White Mask leaves the cell block. Barrett gets to his feet with the help of Ghost. "You have to stop the bomb I will just slow you down get him and beat it out of him. Ghost nods and leans Barrett against the wall of the cell block and takes off after White Mask.

He reaches main cell block area where the bomb is and stop he looks down at the bomb as he hears a click from behind him. "Shit.." Ghost says as he slowly turns around seeing White Mask. "Hey buddy how the hell are you?" White Mask says with a pistol pointing to Ghost's head. "I've been better, I mean you can't give me a call and let me in on this whole operation you got going on here?" White Mask nods and lowers his head to scratch his head with the barrel of the gun. "Yeah well I tried to call you but it kept going to voice mail.." Ghost smirks "yeah because I was a boat." White Mask holsters his pistol and puts his hands on his hips "Oh so it's ok that you get to go on a cruise with out telling anyone " *BAM*  White Mask eyes widen and looks down seeing blood form around his gut. He then looks over at Ghost holding a his pistol hip level with White Mask. "Nice.....move..." White Mask drops to one knee. Ghost leans down pointing the pistol to White Mask's head " it was a fishing boat now give me the code" Ghost says looking down at White Mask " for few months? such a weird Vaction.....ok..its one...........one............one...........one.." Ghost does a double take  "Wait what? one one one one? Really?" White Mask starts to laugh as Ghost turns around presses the code to stop the bombs count down. Barrett comes into the area looking over at Ghost "Did you stop the bomb?" Barrett asked limping his way over to Ghost. "Yeah looks like it over..just one more thing to do and end this once in for all."  Ghost turns around as he only sees a trail of blood that leads out of the building. "No!" Ghost grabs Barrett as he helps him to reach the door just in time to see White Mask in a chopper flying away and waving at them good bye. They both look up watching the chopper fly away a the local police force from all over the island start to swarm the former HQ.

@GhostMerc& @BarrettSimmshey guys thanks for letting me finish the story since no-one was really into it I guess I will just watch to see who rp's next or if someone starts a new thread to rp under. Thanks again you too it was good to talk to you guys to hash out the details)

Edited by UnknownX

*BOOM*

The crew each look towards the explosion

You've came just in time haven't you

I guess so pop

The crew get inside and Pop lifts up a mat in the bedroom

Underneath it there's a hatch that leads into a lift

How far underground is it?

Maybe, a half-mile

Damn

D and Pop shove the templar hostage into the lift

Ugh...

the templar wakes up

Sup cock-monger, want some eggs?

Yeah cunt, lucky we didn't plaster you to the wall

Ow.. my head. Wait where am I?

You're in hell, enjoy your stay

Wait are you serious?

No you retard, but you're gonna be the closest you could ever get soon.

The lift lands at the bunker

Marco's bunker is a large space basically carved into the mountain with it's walls painted charcoal grey

the rooms consist of the bedrooms, storage, and lab

The crew throw the hostage in storage

Now you are going to tell us everything we need to know, or else...

• Like 1

There he sits on his throne. A throne made out money and weapons of all kinds. He sits there slumped over with his hand resting on his cheek still wearing the Templar gear he wore about a week, or was it a month maybe it was a day ago, who knows. his faithful pet dog Max lays at the foot of the throne. You guys remember Max right? The police commissioner's dog? From the White Mask Christmas Special? Of course you do. Alright where was I? So there he sat with his faithful dog Max watching the time pass him by. A small but famous laugh is heard in the distance. "Max hush.." He shakes his head. Laughter is heard once again but this time louder. He looks down at Max. “MAX Stop it!” Max looks up at him and then lays back down. He leans back into his throne once again. “Now Now is that anyway to talk to your friend…hell I mean your only friend?” He quickly sits up pulling his pistol from his shoulder holster. “Who, who said that?!” Laughter is heard once again around him “Oh come on…how could you forget???” He stands up as Max takes off, and steps off his throne of money. “I don’t know who you think your messing with but when I find you I will kill you.” He takes a step forward with his pistol drawn looking around. “Well then why don’t you just turn around?” He quickly turns as he see him, sitting on his throne all sprawled out and relax like. “Wait how can you be there? I am you and you are me?” He lowers his weapon staring at White Mask. “I am you, you are me, you are me I am you blah blah blah. its really confusing isn't?” White Mask is seeing playing with a deck of cards as he starts to flick them towards the man. “Hey Asshole” A few cards nail him but they are just cards. “What the hell is going on why are you here I thought I got rid of you?” White Mask laughs “oh my dear lad, he cannot get rid of something that you are, something that you are met to be. Man this shit is deep I am spewing out on you.” White Mask laughs again and gets off the throne walking over to him. he quickly looks behind him making sure he wasn’t backing into anything and then looks back as White Mask was gone. “Man I need to get some rest I am starting to see things.” He shakes his head as an arm goes around his neck. “You know something, those drugs doc gave you are a helluva drug I mean I almost thought you forgot about me." He closes his eyes. "Your not real!" He then opens them as White Mask was gone. He looks around and see a figure in the shadows. "You are not real!" he grips his pistol tightly pointing towards that shadow. "Go away!" The figure comes out of the shadows and shakes his head "You are pathetic, I gave you everything, I did what you could not do! I started a Revolution and you just gave up on it!" Crimson says wearing his full Templar gear. " You do not deserve to wear the Cross of the Templar's you FAILED"  Crimson reaches for him as he fires a shot blindly towards Crimson. He opens his eyes after the blind fire as Crimson disappeared just like White Mask. He looks over at Max who was hiding behind some empty boxes. "I need to take my pills.." He moves quickly over to the table as he reaches down to grab his pills a white gloved hand grabs his hand stopping him in the act. "No No no Not until you let me in." White Mask tilts his head to one side looking at him. He tries to get his hand back but then a force from behind pushes him down head first onto the table holding him down. "Let me in. Let me finish what you couldn't" Crimson holds his head down on to the table so he could not move. "Oh Let me in too!" he claps wildly "Oh please let me in I promise I will be on my best behavior!" He feels the weight lifting off of him as he stands up and looks around. "I can't I hurt so many people...I can't." Crimson and White Mask appear from the shadows standing together as one. "Why can't we all just get along and become what we all want?" He shakes his head. "no no get out of my head GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He covers his face up and drops to his knees. "your not real...this is not real" Silence through out the warehouse as he looks up and looks around? "Hello?" he gets to his feet and looks around. He looks down and removes his Templar gear dropping it to the floor. He holsters his pistol and walks over to the throne of money reaching into his pocket pulling out a zippo. "Its time to end this all." He opens the zippo and holds it up looking into the fire. He glares into the fire watching it dance. "Burn it" the voice echos through the warehouse as he keeps his gaze on the fire. "Burn it all down, its time to get back on track. Its time to show the island who is the real Villain is. Build the Army back up, time to strike fear one the island, Free US FREE US!!!" He closes the zippo and looks to his right seeing a chest. he walks over to it and pops it open looking down at it. Dropping to his knees he reaches down into the chest and pulls out the Mask, The White Mask that started it all. "go ahead put it on. flip it over and look at all the pretty colors inside the mask and place it on your FACE!" He flips the mask over. "No Put on the Templar gear start the War over, I will find you more followers!" He shakes his head looks back at the Templar gear. "No put the mask on and lets have some fun! No burn the mask and lets get to work. NO Crimsy hes Mine! I thought he was pathetic but I see that you are the pathetic one. What?!?! you want to go old man? huh I got ninja skills boy. I am going to kill you and place that head of yours with that stupid mask on a spike! Oh yeah well Im going to drop kick you and throw you body in uhhhh some acid YEAH, suck it! Yeah? oh YEAH! YEAH YEAH COME ON! LETS DO THIS!" The voice get louder and louder in his head. "STOP!" The voices stop. "I know what I must do..." he slips on his mask. as a low laughter is heard. Max whimpers in the back as White Mask is back. "Time to burn this city down and let everyone know that the prince of crime is back baby"

HAHAHAHA

"Wait who the hell am I talking to? damn voices in my head."

x.thumb.jpg.14ec1beeec1fe78fdd45d33710c9d8da.jpg

• Like 1

The pop of a bottle of liquor being opened. The soft somber piano playing in the background, the relaxed voices of the restaurant patrons enjoying their meal. Where else but The Chairman? Gene pours his drink into a glass, no ice. His face shadowed in his office with the smallest cloud of smoke from his cigar. “The Red Spade liquor. In my own opinion the best on the Island.” The voice is a familiar one. But surly it wasn’t Gene’s. As he takes his sip and leans forward you can catch a glimpse of a scorched chin as he lowers his mask. Golden with a shine to it. “But I suppose that’s too vein of me. Yes.. I know that.” Gene turns his attention to his muted television. Shocked at what’s come of his great city. After all, a city is only as great as the people that inhabit it. He slowly gets up and walks to the other side of the desk. He gently placed his hands on the man whom was sitting across from him. “It used to be Mafias and Motorcycle Clubs. Waging war through the street. Hell there was a Neo-Nazi Group that made a dent for a while. My point is.. I’ve been here a long time, practically since it was formed and still in a rather, fragile state. I built up a reputation of being trustworthy and loyal. A man you can depend on. Gene tightens his grip on the man’s shoulders. A soft gasp of air shot out of the man’s mouth. “Loyalty only gets you so far. To survive, thrive and outlast your competition you have to be cut throat. Fearless. And most importantly, you must do what’s best for business. You my friend are not best for business. Having sexual relations with the leader of notorious gang members girlfriend is NOT best for business. So please tell me, why?” The man looks forward, after the accident nobody has looked Gene in the eyes. As Gene loosens his grip the man takes a gulp, beads of sweat trickling down beside his ear. “Sir, I didn’t think that you had anything to do with them. They’re just a low level street gang. We just thought that.. Well what would you need with them?” Gene crouches down the view is from behind him. As he slowly takes his mask off you can see the visible disgust on the young man’s face. “Don’t be afraid.. No shhh.. LOOK AT ME! I own everybody, everybody has a price and everybody serves their purpose. A community thrives on the skills of individuals, not on groups. So when you fuck up one small fraction of a machine you ruin the whole thing. He’s unreplacable, you aren’t.” Gene takes the man’s neck and wrings it out. A soft chuckle before a loud snap. The men who work for Gene look on in horror as a once figure head for change has diluted to a crime boss. “Take him and dump him in the swamp.” “What about the others?” “Tap their houses, make sure we get a soft much information on them as possible. They still serve a purpose. And Lou.” “Yes sir?” “I need to talk to you.” As Lou makes his way over he is visibly terrified of Gene. From the point of view of Lou, Gene’s face isn’t horribly disfigured. Puss and scarred facial features are all that remain of a truly great man. Gene grabs his shoulders. “I’m counting on you to do the right thing. Don’t disappoint me.” Gene slowly puts his mask back on and sits back down. Taking another sip of his liquor in his empty room. “Red Spade liquor, best on the island in my opinion...”

• Like 2