ChimeraSix

Dark City

Simms and Sanchez are outside of the police station. Simms reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pack of smokes. "Hey man its cool we will get him don't worry there is no where to run on this island." Sanchez said as Simms lit up a cig. "I don't know Sanchez this guy is different. This guy has a purpose on this island." Simms says blowing out the smoke from his nose. He looks around and looks over at his 1969 Pontiac GTO jet black. He looks over at Sanchez and takes another hit from his cig. "Sanchez you want to go for a ride?" Simms says looking over at him and then flicks his cig away. "Dude you know we can't go after White Mask I know that is what you are thinking." Simms smiles. Another officer walks outside towards them and stop.

Officer: " He got away."

Simms: " I told you guys that he is always one step ahead of you guys. Thanks Frank."

Frank nods and walks away to his squad car. Simms raises his eyebrow and looks at Sanchez. "Soooo want to go for a ride?" He smiles as he pats Sanchez on the shoulder and they make their way over to the 1969 Pontiac GTO.

Sanchez and Simms take off to the streets. "We have to think where he is going to be next" Simms says. Sanchez turns on the police scanner to see if there is anything going on. He turns it down just a little and then grabs his cell phone. "I will make some calls someone should have seen him by now." Simms nods "Good Idea." Just then Simms phone starts to ring. Simms reaches into his pocket and places it by his ear. "Simms here."  He looks over at Sanchez and mouths "My Daughter" and points to his phone. "Hey how are you and mum doing?" "Good good" "Yep, I will be there" "Yes I will bring you a cake" "With barbie on it yes." "Alright love you too, tell my mum I will call her later ok love you"

Simms hangs up his phone and tosses it into cup holder. Sanchez gets off the phone. "Alright check this out they ditched the red car and got a new one in a parking garage. Of course the cops didn't see them leave but they must of left because there is no trace of them. But good news is that I have an informant on the streets that saw White Mask stopped and got a hot dog and then took off. after that he stopped at the bank, and then they pulled into a warehouse where there was a shoot out. There was a black SUV that left but thats all I know let me make a few more calls and we will find him." Sanchez gets back on his phone as Simms smiles and grips the steering wheel. "Your going down White Mask."

• Like 4

White Mask looks over at Marco...and then the one who offers his a pop.

"You know what guys.." He stands up walking over to the bag of money. He bends down picking it up and then setting it on the desk in front of Marco. He unzips the bag and reaches in pulling out a twenty dollar bill. "Im just going to take this for some gas money. But you know what Marco next time you want my help we go fifty fifty and you can split it up between your cut with your crew." 

White mask pockets the twenty and then pulls out a zippo. With a flick of the wrist the zippo pops open. His thumbs strikes the wheel to light the zippo. He leans forward into light from the flame. "Just so you know Im not messing around with you anymore, If you ever want me to tag along I want to make sure you know that im worth every penny of my service." He drops the zippo right into the bag of money as it lights up on Marco's desk, a evil laugh is heard coming from White Mask. He steps back and walks away. "Toodaloo Marco call me when you want to do business." With that White Mask left Marco's safe house.

Night has fallen over the island. We find ourselves at the only place on the island for crazies,murders, and the insane. That's right we are at the Island Asylum. Dr. Allen who is their warden? their doctor? I dunno he is their keeper of the asylum I would say he owns it. Its his way or the highway so to speak. Lighting cracked over the skies of the island and a thunder storm was rolling in. Dr Allen was in his office doing some paper work like doctors do in their office. The lights flicker and soon goes out due to the storm. The generator kicks on as Dr. Allen looks around. White Mask stands behind Dr. Allen and grabs him by the hair slamming his face into his desk, and leans down hold him down. "Hiya Doc, how the hell are you? Im doing great thanks for ask." He pushes him down harder into the desk and lets go walking around the desk to takes a seat in front Dr. Allen. White Mask plops down and leans back placing his feet up on the table. Dr. Allen sits up fixing his glasses and looks over at him.

"You know one of these days you will be in here with these guys that I help, you do know that right?" Dr. Allen says picking up his pen and fixes his paperwork.

"Oh Doc come on." He holds his hands out to his side "Everyone loves a good Villain." He laughs and claps his hands together and then rest them arm rest.

"What do you want White Mask...All's I have to do is call the cops and they will be here in the matter of seconds. Because my guards are cops and you will be locked into this asylum and you will have to do what I say, when I say." He smiles.

"Whoa whoa whoa calm down Dr. Jekyll I am only here for business, that is all." White Mask reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out and envelope. He tosses it on the desk in front of the Dr. Allen. "Inside there is 200,000 dollars..I know right that is more than you make in year..or even years right! Its all yours to do whatever you want with. you just have to do one maybe two three four five things for me..its really simple."

Dr. Allen looks at the envelope and then pushes his glasses up on his nose. "What is your demands?"

"Great!" He removes his feet from the desk and scoots his chair closer to the desk and places his elbows on the desk and rest his head in his hands. "I want you to release your people inside this asylum."

"your kidding me right? I have over 125 patience and 50 employees here in the asylum. If I let them out they will kill everyone inside here god knows what they will do to this city. I can't do that." Dr. Allen says tapping his pen on the desk.

"Doc, Doc, Doc its 200,000 dollars you can get more patience. Just say that the power went out and their cells door open and bam boom now they are all on the loose in the city." Tilts his head. "Hmmmm?"

"No get out and take your dirty money.." Dr. Allen  grabs he envelope and tosses it right at White Mask hitting him in the mask. White Mask laughs and stands up  grabbing the envelope and tosses it back at on his desk. "You are making things not so good in my favor here Doc." White Mask walks over to Dr. Allen's side and quickly grabs him by the head again slamming his face into the desk once again. "Im trying to be nice here and give you money but you still say no?" Dr. Allen winches "Fuck no you Psycho!" White mask twitches pressing his head down harder into the desk. "Psycho? did you call me a psycho? you want to see a psycho? Because I will show you a psycho!" White Mask makes a fist with his other hand and hold his head down.White Mask starts to punch down on his Dr. Allen's face. Yeah he would hit his nose and check but he would also hit desk at the same time making a nice cool blood splatter on the desk and his fist.

After about five punches and broken glasses he stops "Deal?" White Mask says. Dr. Allen spits up blood. "NO PSYCHO!" White Mask twitches once again. He lets go of Dr. Allen and grabs his collar of his shirt lifting his head from the table up. He spins Doc around and picks him up slamming his body on the desk. White Mask put all his weight on him and covers his mouth up with the blood hand, grabbing the pen that he was tapping on the desk. "You want to see a psycho, how about a lunatic?" *click* White Mask clicks the pen and slams the pen into Dr. Allen's right eye. Dr. Allen screams in pain but he holds his bloody hand over his mouth to muff the sound and on top of that the thunder and lighting has rolled over top of the asylum and started to rain. Blood, and white stuff popped and oozed out of Dr. Allen's eye as White Mask twisted, turned and dug deeper inside the eye socket, until he pulled the whole eye out.

White Mask lets go of Dr. Allen as he holds his well where his eye use to be.  White Mask takes a seat up on desk and looks at Dr. Allen eye turning it  around on the pen. "Do we have a deal now?" He laughs patting Dr. Allen on the leg.  Dr. Allen slides into his chair breathing heavy and in rage, holding his eye. "FINE!" He grabs the envelope open his desk draw and tosses the envelope inside. He reaches over to his computer and presses a couple buttons. White Mask looks over at the security cams seeing doors open. "Wonderful!" White Mask hops off the desk and tosses the pen eye into the trash.  "See you around Doc.." He laughs and is heard talking to himself as he walks out of the office "See you around...haha..hes only got one eye to see out of..." A creepy laugh is heard down the hall and then a  gun shots and screaming, people calling for help is heard.

Dr. Allen would grab his gun from the desk, and walk over to the door closing it and locking it. He is still holding his eye and looks out the window. White Mask is seen sitting on top of what looks to be a bread truck with the back doors open. He would point to the truck for the crazies, murders and lunatics to get in. White Mask looks up and waves to Dr. Allen. Doc flicks off White Mask and then closes the blinds.

• Like 3

“Please! Whatever you want I can do it for you! I’m your guy remember?”

Gene nods his head. He takes a puff of his cigarette before kneeling down. Blowing smoke in his face. 

“You’re so right. You’re my number one guy... Sorry, you WERE my number one guy. Until the skimming of my money.”

The mans eyes get wider. He looks at Gene.

”No! I never did that!”

”Really? I guess my eyes don’t work? My 5,000$ cameras are broken? Heh, maybe it was a ghost that took your place.”

”It wasn’t me!”

”My grandfather told me a story of his grandfather. That he was a mean man. A psychotic murderer who raped women for fun. They called him The Whistler. Because whenever you were about to die he’d start whistling a tune, echoing through the air. His saying was ‘A man can be a murderer and remain completely sane. But being alone, in isolation, will drive him insane.’ What I’m trying to say to you Michael... You’re out.”

Gene grabs Michael’s head and kisses his forehead. He then burns the cigarette through his eye and slits his throat. As he watches the man die he stands up and walks over to his goons.

”Take the body to the scrapyard. Pay Jimmy to let us use the crusher. We’re gonna make this look like a mob hit.”

”We’re framing the Luprano’s Boss?”

”Hmm?... Oh.. No, we aren’t framing anybody. It’s simply covering your tracks. Frank is a friend.”

Gene sits in his Cadillac and reaches into his pocket. He grabs a pill bottle and downs two pills. He lets out a sigh.

”I need to see Dr. Allen.”

”At the Asylum? That place creeps me out.”

”Wait until you get a load of him.”

• Like 1

|| I'm willing to start another RP with someone. Please tag me into a new topic so we can begin. I would join now, but it's very late as of right now. Thank you.~

• Like 1

Raleigh, NC.

Four Years Ago.

Get yo ass on the ground nigga!

A large African american man in a Steelers football team beanie mask points an SMG at a man in a blue suit

Oh Christ!

The man yells as he puts his hands on his head and gets down

Hey D! You sure this the guy.

Yeah!

D picks up the briefcase and runs to a 1986 Nissan 300ZX

Here it is M, we gonna be rich!

Not yet but soon my friend!

Roseport ID,

Two weeks ago.

The same car pulls out of a shipping container

Fuck yeah... I made it.

• Like 1

(Man this RP is dying fast whats up peeps?)

A Cargo van stops in the middle of the street of a busy intersection. Luckily it was in the middle of the night so not too many cars were on the road. Matter of fact no-one was on the road but that rats crossing the street. White Mask steps out of the cargo van and makes his way to the back of the van.

*knock knock* "Hello is anyone in there that wants to play?" Screams and laughter is heard from inside of the van. White Mask bangs on the van door one more time to get them louder from inside of the van. The van back door swings open as White Mask steps to the side and bows holding the door open for the murders, The Insane, and the Crazies. White Mask stands up as a group of them just stand there looking at him.

"Gentleman this is your city now..." He raises his hands up "Go forth become a throne in the side of the PD, become the person who goes bump in the night, Become a MONSTER!" They cheer and yell. One of the patience just snaps and runs towards White Mask screaming. With out even thinking white Mask pulls his pistol from his thigh holster and points it at the crazy patience running towards him. With the squeeze of the trigger he sends three rounds into him. Two in the chest and one right in the head. White Mask sighs and holster his pistol.

"Damn it Crazy Lou...I really wanted you to make something of yourself. I really enjoyed your work." White Mask shakes his head and looks back at the group. "Just go be free..." He says in a sad voice. "But you and you" He points to Bob and Tom. "I want you Bob the Butcher and Tom Two Times, to come with me. I got a plan for us." He waves them over and tells them to get into the van. As the group scatters into the darkness.

Meanwhile somewhere on the island.

"Welcome back ladies and gentleman we are in the 3rd period and your very own Ice Sharks hits the ice. They lead two to Zero."

"That's right Jack if the Storm wants to get back into the game they will need to play these last minutes with hard and score early before time runs out."

"Oliver they need to score quick and then score again and again. Then play some defense to get the job done."

Jack: "The Ice Sharks has been skating real nice and hitting hard making the Storm look like fools but I have a good feeling about this last period."

Oliver: "Lets look back at the last two periods and see the highlights."

"The Ice Sharks (6-1-1) are off to their best start since going 7-0-1 in 2003-04. The Storm (5-2-0) are on four-game winning streak. The Ice Sharks Goalie made 33 saves in the final two periods.  As The Storm made 19 saves So far. The Ice Sharks scored its first goal in game with a slap shot from the left point at 17:48 of the first period. The Ice Sharks checked The Storm forward player along the wall, Then the Ice Sharks picked up the puck and passed back to to another Ice Shark, with that the Ice Sharks made it 2-0 at 15:37 of the second period.The Storm had an 18-5 shot advantage in the second period but could not score on two power plays. And that is your highlights so far now lets get back to the actions as your very own Ice Sharks get ready for the third period."

A Cargo Van pulls up the ice arena. 

Security Guard: "Hey you can't park here!" He moves to the passenger side of the van and knocks on the window "Hey Buddy!"

*BAM* shatter glass burst on the side of the passenger side window, and the security guard goes down. White Mask climbs out from the driver side of the van as the back doors of the van opens and two men hop out with a someone tied up and a black hood over their head. White Mask laughs as he hops his way over to the down guard grabbing his radio. "Officer Simmsssssss..Come out and play..." White Mask stands up and makes his way to the front doors of the arena. "Simms there is an officer down...well security guard down at the Ice Sharks Arena. And yes Im here....Im here to get my revenge on you since you Shot me at the bank...So come and get me Simms You have until the third period ends..And if you don't make it by then I will kill your wife.." He laughs over the radio and then clicks it off and tosses behind him kicking the front door open of the arena.

• Like 3

(Yup it looks like it just me and you White Mask)

Radio Chatter " Simms, Sanchez, Where the hell are you?" Sanchez picks up the radio and presses the button on the side. "Sanchez here, with Simms go ahead." He lets go of the button. "White Mask has been see at the Hockey Arena."  Simms presses the gas petal down to the floor. "Ten four Simms and Sanchez in route How long til SWAT is ready?" Sanchez lets go of the button once again. " They will be ready in Five but it will take an hour for them to reach the arena. over" 

Sanchez: "So I guess we are going to the hockey arena?"

Simms: " Your damn right" Simms leans over to his radio turning it on and turns the dial to the sports station. "Now we will have a play by play on when the White Mask will make himself known."

30 minutes later Sanchez and Simms pulls up to the arena. With 5 minutes left into the game, The Ice Sharks score. making it 3 to 0. Simms and Sanchez get out of the vehicle making their way into the arena. They both flash their badges to the security guard. Sanchez stays back to talk to the security guards letting them know whats going on. Simms walks down to the ice. The fans were loud, the players checking each others against the wall made them even louder.

"Where are you White Mask?" Simms said to himself looking around the arena. Sanchez walks up behind Simms and stands next to him as he also looks around.

" 3......2.....1.." The Buzzer goes off and a blast of music plays as the ice sharks win the game. Fans starts to bang on the glass, clapping and screaming. "Alright if that son of bitch is here he should make himself kno....." The lights in the arena go out.  White Mask is seen on the video above. The Fans are screaming and running to the exits now, as so is the hockey players. "know...there he is he is here...go stop that feed." Sanchez pushes himself through the crowd to make his way to the video area where the video feed is.

( Hey White Mask check your PM I want to make sure we are on the same page for this.)

• Like 2

(I’m here guys)

TV Starts Playing an Add for The Chairman Hotel.

”The Chairman Hotel offers the finest experience in the area. With our luxury suites and 24 on hand Maid Service you’re never going to have to lift a finger.”

The TV exploded as Gene gets tossed through it. As he stands up he cracks his back.

”Fuck you.” Gene says as he swings his arm at the man. Missing he punches straight  through a wall. “Ahhh!”

”Are you sure you want to dance with the devil?” His Irish Accent was thick and apparent. 

Gene held his arm. “Only if I lead.” He charges at the man before a flashback of a conversation he had months ago.

”White Mask, who is he exactly?”

”Nobody knows. Do you want us to find out?”

”No.. Do you know what optimism is Jake?”

”Yes sir.”

”Well from my point of view he’s a beacon of hope in our world. He’s showing the Mafia, Biker Clubs, Gang’s and Wanna Be Badasses that we can fight against the law. That we get.. what we want. When nobody believes in the law then the government will fall. And when the government falls we profit off the anarchy that follows.”

”What if that’s not what’s happening?”

“Hmm?” Gene points a pistol at Jake and shoots him in the head. “Don’t assume the best. Because this is the best it’s gonna get.”

Once the flashback ends Gene stands over the dead body of the Irish man. Sweat dripping down his forehead. He picks up the Irish Mans phone and makes a call. As it rings you hear a faint hello.

”It’s me again... We have to talk.”

• Like 2

Roseport, ID

10 days ago

A race meet is going on in the mountains

everyone is talking and looking at each-others cars, every so often there is a race

a 300zx rolls up

Ey who the fuck is this guy?

A random guy says

D steps out holding an aluminum baseball bat

Behold the face of god...

he says walking up to a heavily modified MX-5

Yeah, what you want... Oh hey D.

the Asian man in the Miata says

No time to chat... Do you know where Marco is?

No but there was a robbery about three months ago.

D slams the roof creating a dent

I know you know where he is.

SHIT

the guy from earlier grabs a knife and tries to stab D

D beats the guy with his bat

I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND WHERE IS HE!

Oh Jesus

D stomps the guy's head knocking him out

FUCK FINE HE'S AT 212 LOUI LANE JUST DON'T HURT ME

That was easy... thanks

Present

Fuck my desk

There's a knock on the door

I'll get it

Suarez walks to the door and opens it

I'm looking for Marco

Boss, it's for you...

D that you?

Edited by NyanRadscorpion
  • Like 1

"Congratulation Officer Simms. You made it, now its time to play." The lights shut off and then back on White Mask is standing in the middle of the hockey rink with his arms crossed looking at Simms behind the glass. Simms pulled his gun and shoots the glass, and then hops over the wall on to the ice.

meanwhile Sanchez makes his way to the production room. The door was locked so Sanchez kicked the door in. Sanchez stops as he see a man in the room, Sanchez pulls his gun. "Freeze hands in the air." The man slowly turns around with a crazy look on his face. "Oh shit Tom Two Times, I put you in Jail for life..how did you get out?" Tommy Two Times runs at Sanchez screaming with his hands up and tackles Sanchez to the ground. Tommy Two Times gets the upper hand and sits on top of him. Spit coming from Tommys mouth as he screams into Sanchez face.

"One, Two" Tommy Two Times lays hay makers into Sanchez's face. "Right, Left, One, Two, Left, right"  Tommy Two Times is just laying into Sanchez beating his face in with his fist. blood starting to splatter every time he punches him now.

*BAM BAM*

Simms stops looking up and over to where the production room is. "Oh no it looks like your buddy got that double tap friend." White Mask says. Simms looks back over at White Mask. "Its over White Mask the SWAT team will be here less than five minutes your done, just put your hands behind your back." Simms said as White Mask holds up a finger. "Now hold on there Simmy boy. I have something you might want to see. OH BOBBY!" Bob the Butcher opens the wall from the other side of the ice and steps on the ice. He is seen with a chain in his hand and pulls two other people onto the ice. "Ta da!" White Mask holds his arms out and does a double take over at Bob. "Bob get the hell out of the way so we can see who you have." Bob moves out of the way, as its Simms daughter and wife are chained together by the hands. Simm's wife is on her knees as his daughter is standing up both crying and are at eye level with each other. "Come with me for a walk Mr. Simmy" White Mask makes his way over to the wife and daughter, As Simms would follow. of course his face seeing his family was shocked, angry, maybe a tear not knowing what to do."Now don't touch not until I say. lets put the finishing touch here."  White Mask reaches into his jacket pocket pulling a grenade out. He moves closer to the Simms family, he pets the little girl on the top of head "No tear my little sweetheart I have a gift for you." White Mask places the grenade into her hand. He then grabs the wife's hand and cups it under the little girls hand. The little girl holds the grenade up as her mom holds her hands tightly" Now you two do not drop this nade or we all go Boom" He laughs and pulls the pin from the grenade."Now if you can" White Mask throws the pin from the grenade across the ice. "Find the pin you two can go free, its that simple I swear!" White mask places his hands behind his back and walks pass the two holding the grenade over to Bob the Butcher. Simms quickly ran over to them cupping his hands over theirs. Bob the butcher hands White mask a black baseball bat. White Mask bows slightly to Bob grabbing the baseball bat and spins it around whistling as he is making his way back to the three. White Mask grabs Simms by his collar pulling him off the grenade and his family, and since they are on ice Simms would slide even farther away from his family. White Mask would turn the family and points his bat at them. "If I were you two I would go find that pin before the little princess there drops the grenade, cause welllllllllll she looks a little shaky."  With tears coming from their eyes they start looking for the pin. it was now a game called needle in a haystack.

"You Psycho!" Simms gets to his feet, he takes three to four steps after his family but White Mask spins around and wacks Simms across his knee caps. laughter is heard. "Way to go Nacy Kerrigan! your not getting the gold medal that easy" He laughs again and then spins his bat around placing it on his shoulder. "I never miss Simms...I am like Babe Ruth I always swing for the fences and hit them out of the park!" He laughs again as Simms lays on the ice in pain looking over at his family looking for the Pin. "Susan!" Simms reaches out for her as they search the ice for the pin on the other side of the ice.

........*BOOM*

"Oh dear it looks like the little one could not hold the grenade I knew I should of gave it to your wife Simms." White Mask reaches into his pocket and drops the pin in front of Simms. White Mask turns and laughs tossing baseball bat over to Bob the Butcher.  but slips on the ice, but luckily he holds his arms out and catches himself from falling on the ice but does have a nice split going. White Mask fixes himself  "Time to go Bobo"

(Simms your up I sent you and email back btw)

• Like 2

"Susan!"

Explosion was heard as he laid on the ice with his hand out reaching out to her.

"No!"

He lowers his head as a tear fall from his eye. "You.....you monster!"

"No no names White Mask...but thank you for the compliment." White Mask Laughs walking off the ice with Bob the Butcher. Simms yells in rage and slams his fist down on the ice getting to his feet. Breathing heavy Simms stands there looking at where  his family once ways, he then turns around Seeing the two criminals make their way towards the exit. White Mask would turn around and wave by towards Simms as Simms reaches into his shoulder holster pulling his pistol and aiming it towards White Mask. White Mask tilted his head looking at Simms and then quickly jumps in front of Bob the Butcher way as Simms pulls the trigger back sending rounds down towards White Mask. Walking towards them Simms keeps pulling the trigger as the bullets blast into the back of Bob the Butchers back. White Mask would hold Bob up like a shield taking all the bullets that flew towards him. 

'Click, click, click, click, click, click'

Bobs body would go limp from the many gun shots to the back. White Mask would let Bobs body go as it falls to the ground. As White Mask stands there watching Bob lifeless body lay on the ground and then over at Simms. "Damn Rambo!" Simms would Yell and tossing his empty gun towards White Mask's head but he would duck out of the way watching the gun past him. "Nice throw Nolan Ryan!" He laughs turning back towards Simms only to see him charging at him."AHHHHHH!" Simms yell but White Mask would quickly run and head upstairs to the nose bleed section on the ice arena."There no place to run or hide anymore White Mask. The SWAT team is here and your ass is MINE!" Simms ran after White Mask but of course White Mask would just laugh as he ran. They reach the top of the nose bleed sections only to see White Mask run back to the seating area of the arena. Simms would give chase watching him where he went, but he was still feeling the affects of the baseball bat to the knees. Simms walked to the top of the stairs standing there not seeing White Mask anywhere by the seats. "Where did you go?" White Mask appears behind Simms. "Poof here I am" Simms would turn around just in time as White Mask would tackle him down the stairs. They tumble down the stairs all the way down to the front row as the railing stops them. Both of them are tangled and laying on each other but of course that crazy ass White Mask just laughed laying there. Simms got to his feet slowly grabbing White Mask by his collar jacket as he sat there laughing. Simms grabbed the mask and ripped it off his face tossing it over the railing. He pulls his arm back making a fist and then slams his fist into his face repeatedly. "You" He slams his fist into his face again. "Killed" and again "my" again "Wife" and again "My Daughter" again and again. White Mask would just laugh the whole time as his face was covered in blood. White Mask would just laugh spiting up blood. Simms picked him up and held him against the railing. The SWAT team finally reached them surrounding the stair ways with their guns drawn. Simms would turn around and lets go of White Mask, finally seeing the SWAT team here. He smiled and turned around the bloody White Mask started to climb over the railing.  Simms quickly grabbed him as he started to fall but misses. White Mask laughs as he falls but his foot gets caught between the railing and hangs upside with his foot caught.  Simms grabbed his leg as the bloody White Mask hangs laughing. "Your Not getting away that easy." Simms says pulling him up, and tosses him back down on the ground. the SWAT team moves in and handcuffs White Mask. They would lift him up and escort White Mask to paddy wagon and off to jail, as a few other SWAT members would check out Simms making sure he is ok.

A few minutes later the EMTS are wrapping White Mask face up with bandages. Simms looks over at the hand cuffed White Mask sitting in the back of the ambulance as SWAT surrounded him. White Mask looked over at Simms leaning against the squad car with a blank around him and a ice pack on his head. White Mask would give Simms a slow clap as best as he could being handcuffed. Once the EMTS were done with White Mask he was escorted to the paddy wagon and then off the Jail. The beat down Simms watched the paddy wagon leave and then lowers his head tossing the ice pack to the ground. He removes the blanket around his shoulders and walks to his car. He climbs in and turns to see Tommy Two times getting put into a squad car. He then looks down at his badge and pulls it off his belt and looks at. A tear falls from his eyes as he flicks his badge into the passenger side of his car and takes off into the night.

(Hey Thanks @UnknownX for helping me write this it was cool to talk to you and work this SL out. can't wait to see what we can do next and also thanks for helping my Char. development. Im sure we will cross paths soon thanks again bro.)

• Like 1

The world blowed up and everyone died. 

(how to delete this... )

Edited by Gamepilz

So you got out huh, I see you don't have a weapon. So if you're not gonna kill me, what are you gonna do?

Marco is sitting in the living room eating pizza with D

I live in our old car for fucks sakes, I know you're the guy to go to when you in a tight situation.

Marco leans back in his chair

Now that's what I like to hear, but after last time...

Yeah I know, I got pinched and you couldn't do anything about it.

D interupted

Four years ago

Capital Bank

Raleigh, NC

Shit feds are here.

D says to Marco and Jack

AL-FUCKING-RIGHT, PEOPLE, WHO THE FUCK CALLED THE POLICE

Jack yells at the hostages 

No one's stepping up to the plate huh, M, grab the scanner.

Marco brings a device that looks like an old metal detector with a few new mods

Jack scans all the hostages and it beeps on a guy in a black suit

*BOOM*

the police bust through the back door

You got lucky bud, lesson here, don't fuck with bank robbers.

Jack fires some shots into the lobby and some feds fall to the floor

We have fucking hostages don't come closer.

10 minutes later

The boys make their way out of the bank with a large score

they all get into different cars

D gets into the 300zx

Marco and Jack manage to escape

D gets into a police chase

He hits a spike strip on the highway and stops

4 months ago

D is making his way through a sewers in a prison jumpsuit

He comes up to an opening

3 months ago

D is at a bar drinking, on TV news of Marco's heist comes on

a policeman on the TV says that there were four guys

one was wearing a black dragon mask

D remembers Marco's old car with a black dragon on the side

It's worth a shot

Present

So that's how you found me huh, from my old car.

Yeah, but anyway...

Hey Marc, you might wanna see this

on the TV the hockey stadium is surrounded by cops

the reporter describes the whole incedent

this is getting out of hand, Sanchez get some corrupt cop on the line.

( @UnknownX nice one, @BarrettSimms PM me if you got any ideas on what Marco should do with the police. RP a little empty huh.)

• Like 1

[I have partaken in many RP threads this is not my first. Micky Tohmpson is a patch member of Men Of Mayhem, previous Pres. of Bad Company Rangers. He rides a 70's styled chopper. Dirty white T or black hoodie with with the clubs cut over, black jeans and Dc Martin boots. Always rides with a cigar in his mouth. Looks like the guy in my profile pic. Last threads were petty thievery and many other criminal things]

Micky is awoken by a loud thud only to find himself in a graffiti ridden bathroom stall in some unknown bar. 

"Wake the fuck up!" 

Micky slouches up a fixes his cut and black hoodie, sporting flames on the sides with "Support your local m.o.m chapter" written on the sleeves.

"Ohh fuck off!" Micky yells as he unzips his jeans and completely misses the toilet as he does his business

"Jesus" The unknown man returns

As Micky finishes he slams open the stall door open and finds himself in a bar on the south side of his town. A Red Spade Whiskey neon sign awakens him, only to realize it's the dead of night. (sorry don't know what time it is in the RP sesh) He open the door and reaches in his pocket to find sweet unfiltered Lucky Strikes. He walks down the street to meet up with is babe. His custom built chopper. He lights his Lucky, puts his glasses on and floors it down the one way city street, his absurdly loud pipes can be heard from many blocks away. He finds himself riding towards the sunset. Micky slowly rides into a small strip mall near the edge on Roseport. He parks his bike, puts on his round hippie glasses and walks inside Native Cigars and Ciggies, owned by Shalik Ma' lud of course. Shalik instantly knows who hes dealing with.

"I've got the money right here" He says after taking a look around his cramped smoke shop, making sure no one is near. He hands over a Gurkha cigar box

Micky takes a look inside. Six small stacks of 20$ bills. 

"Five Thousand?' Micky says as he looks Shalik in the eyes

"Yep" Shalik replies

"Get me one them cigars, cut if for me and light it" Micky exclaims with a stern look on his face

Shalik grabs a high priced cigar from the shelf behind him, cuts it and allows Micky to puff while he lights. His hands shake around as if he is scared. Micky rests his cigar in his hand. He turns away without saying a work and puts the box in his saddle bag. He roars off to find himself outside his apartment in downtown. 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 2

A guard is walking down the dark and narrow halls of the criminally insane, which is called Cell Block D. Where there is only one light that shines above everyone’s cell. These cell contains a man or a woman with unique conditions, Where their motto is "One day we will cure them all." We find a psychiatrist of the asylum investigating a unique file.

Guard: "What's with this loon, He's got a file so big, we needed a cart to bring it to you."

Psychiatrist: "Well, Yea he has a history on this island."

Guard: "Yeah, a history of being a total FREAK!"

Psychologist: "Actually, Dr. Allen had a different view point. He said that he might have some kind of sanity or a super case of sanity. A condition that, according to him, means he is a certified sociopath, like he’s still sane and has a really high IQ, or that he's like one of those stoners who think they're more in-tune with the world when they're high. This would explain why he's a  Freak as you say, and other times he's a psychopath."

Guard: “And you forgot Insane.”

Psychologist: “He has the worst track record of every patient we've ever treated. The police have over 10 murders to him, as well as over 100 counts of assault. And on top of that there may be more that we don’t know about. Plus you add up his war crimes, arson, and abduction, He is possibly the worst criminal on the island slash city, ever!”

Guard: “Why don't they just give him a death sentence?”

Psychologist: “You're not the only one who has said that he's insane and give him the death sentence. Just look at the video from when he went to Court last.” He presses the play button on the remote as the small tv across from his desk shows the court room with White Mask in a suit and tie. his face is wrapped up In bandages from the beating that Simms gave him. The camera zooms in showing White Mask rocking back n forth his head tilted to the one side and a low but eerie laughter coming from him. “you see?” He pauses the video and stands up, grabbing a clipboard.

“Makes sense. He is not all there.” The guard says as the two walk out of the office of Doctor Harrison which is next to the Warden Dr. Allen's office and make their way to the cells. As they walk to the correct cell where White Mask is being held screams, banging are heard in all directions. Of course the guard and the psychologist did not flinch one bit since they are used to it. They approach the cell door and stop. The light flickers on and off above the door. “You guys need to get that thing fix. It’s bad enough its cold, smell and dark around here.” Doctor Harrison says looking at the guard. “Yeah yeah I will get right on that. “ He smirks and looks down the hall. “Open cell #0801!” the guard says.

*buzzer sounds*

The door clicks meaning it unlocking. the two walk in and see White Mask, in a straitjacket, sitting and rocking back n forth in a corner, with his head lowered. His bandages have blood stain around them as they should be changed pretty soon. And some of the blood has dripped on to the straitjacket as well.

“Ahh the Good Doctor.” White Mask says looking up, some blood coming from his mouth as he talks soaking the head-wrap even more. “it’s a pleasure to finally meet you! All the fellas in here have been raving about you.”

" Guard, you can leave us." Doctor Harrison says looking over at the guard.

The guard shrugs “ok If this asshole starts anything I will be right outside the door.. “ The guard quickly walks out and slams the door behind him.

Doctor Harrison nods. “What do I owe the pleasure of meeting you this fine day? Or is it night? I can never tell with these padded walls.” He chuckles. “Tell me a little about yourself, like what’s your name? Where did you come from? You know that kind of stuff.” Dr. Harrison said as White Mask leans up against the wall to get to his feet. “hmm my name is…” He coughs as more blood trickles down his already soaked head-wrap around his mouth. “I’m pretty sure I came from my mother.” He walks towards the psychiatrist as he laughs and blood spits from his mouth, right on the good doctors nice white lab coat. Dr. Harrison takes out a napkin from his pocket and wipes some of the blood spots off his coat, but of course he just smears it cause its BLOOD. he pockets his napkin and then grabs his pen to write on the clipboard. “I see, do you know why you are here?” 

“Enough with the 20 questions doc…are you going to cure me or not?” White Mask says standing in front of the doctor in the straitjacket twisting his upper body. “That’s up to you Mr…Mr..Mask..if you don’t talk to me I can’t help you” Dr. Harrison keeps writing and then stop to fixes his glasses. “So if you want my help you are going to answer all my question so I can provide you with the treatment that is need.” White Mask stops twisting his upper body and tries to salute Doctor Harrison, but can’t since he is in a straitjacket but does the best he can and laughs while doing it. “Sir Yes Sir”

“mmhmm” Doctor Harrison looks back down at his paper “So again what is your name?” Harrison looks up and then looks horrified looking at White Mask, because an evil smirk has formed on his wrapped face. “AHHHH!” White Mask Head butts Doctor Harrison right in the head. Harrison holds his head as he drops to one knee, but White Mask is like a tiger on his kill and pounces on Harrison knocking him down on the ground. White Mask sits on top of him and starts head butting his head with Harrison's head over and over. Blood splattering from White Mask and Harrison’s head but who bleeding more? who knows there is just some much blood flying everywhere. The Guard would hear the scream and bust into cell. He reaches for his radio and calls for back up "BACK UP CELL BLOCK D 0801!" The guard would grab White Mask tossing him back. he then pulls his nightstick  and walks over to him. He swings the nightstick beating him down. More guards would run in, Some went over to help the Doctor and the others would join in the fun beating White Mask with a the nightstick. The Warden Dr. Allen ran in to see what was going on and stop.

As we leave the asylum, for now we hear the sound of laughter from White Mask getting his ass beat. 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

59fbafe05ceea_WhiteMaskAsylum.jpg.e5bf937530ce02cbbb6efb6f93e4109f.jpg

(welcome to the Rp @Micky_Tohmpson look forward to your chars. development.)

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 2

[ @UnknownX Thank you]

Micky finds himself cruising down the highway on a sunny afternoon. Riding for what seems like an hour he eventually takes a detour across the windy backroads and towards the southern swampy area. As he slowly rides down a dirt road he stops at a small shack, surrounded by several other choppers and bikes. He hops off his bike, lights a lucky and slowly walks towards the shack making sure he slip on loose stone. He pulls the door open and is greeted by fellow members of his club.

"Micky, what a pleasant surprise" Ryan say as he gives him a hug

"So, boys. What's the deal with today" Micky says as he takes off his riding glasses and puts on his hippie glasses

"Head over to the bayou, pick up the shipment and bring it back here to be buried"  The member says

"Easy, let's go" Micky says as he turns around.

Everybody hops on their bikes and rides to the bayou, an only 5 minute ride from their shack. All stop in unison, hop off. The prospect stays with the bikes as four patch members walk down a steep hill towards a small fishing boat parked along the swamp's edge. The boat has a small tarp on the back, covered with fishing poles, tackle boxes and dead fish. A man clears the debris from the tarp and unravels it exposing 7 medium sized bricks of cocaine. 

"Just the men I'm looking for" The man says as he nods at the club men. He steps of the boat and approaches the club men.

"Great" Ryan walks past the man, opens a switchblade from his pocket, stabs the brick and snorts a small amount. He looks at Micky and nods his head.

Micky looks the man dead in the eye. "Barbara.... remember her Jack?"  

Ryan walks behind the man while putting black leather gloves on, he puts his blade up to his neck slitting his throat. The fellow club members watch together as his body falls to the ground. Micky walks towards Jacks motionless body and steadily moves his head with his boot revealing the other side of his face. Micky looks at Ryan and nods his head confirming his death. Together they roll his body into the muck water. They ride away and leave the cocaine, making it look as a gone wrong drug deal. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

[ @YaLocalOreo Yea I guess so, normally rp just wonders and you find people. Try and write an RP post, i'll go off of yours ] 

( @YaLocalOreo )Yea if you want to rp with someone shoot them a pm and they will get back to you or if you want to rp with someone shoot them a pm. We are a cool group of peeps.

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 2

( @YaLocalOreo ) well if you get the urge to RP you are more than welcome to come and RP the more the merrier. 

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 2

Simms is sitting on the hood of his  1969 Pontiac GTO matte black. He is parked in the sand on one of the beaches looking over the ocean as the Sun begins to set. Simms is wearing a pair of torn wash blue jeans and a black tank top.  He appears to be holding something in one hand and in the other a bottle of wild turkey that is half gone. Simms look down at his picture of his wife and daughter . A single tear falls from his eye lid on the picture, he wipes the tear with is thumb and sniffs. He the raises his bottle of wild turkey and takes a swig from it.  Simms would set the picture down next to him and reaches behind him pulling his pistol. He would take another swig from it he bottle of wild turkey and then places his pistol to his head. Simms would breath heavy, his eyes blood shot in rage, spit and snot dripping from his mouth and nose as he places his finger on the trigger.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Simms yelled pushing his pistol in to his head. He stops and lowers his gun into his lap. 'Fuck" he would look at his bottle and take another swig then  he would wipe his face off and  take another swig but this time it was long. He would stop and look at the bottle once again and then seeing it is almost empty he tossed it into the ocean and then layer down on his hood holding the picture tight in his hand and have his pistol rest on his chest. As he passes out.

Okay boss, I found a guy that might be able to help us, a Officer Simms.

Why would he help us?

At the hockey stadium there was an explosion right.

go on...

I had Tuscan collect some files, he says that two bodies were found, his wife and kid.

Okay well get him on the line.

*RING RING*

(( I left it open for you))

Simms phone vibrates in his pocket. He slowly sits up reaching into his pocket. And places his pistol next to him. He then pulls his phone out of his pocket and tries to focus on the phone number. "Uhhh...what the hell.." *Hiccup*  "What the hell time is it?" Simms would burp and then spit. "ugh" He looks at his watch for the time and shakes his wrist. He then focus in on his watch and then puts it up to his ear to see if it was ticking. He then looks at his watch at the time. He then looks at his phone and then pretends to throw it into the ocean as he wasn't ready to talk to anyone.

*Ring Ring Ring* He sighs and accepts the call. Simms places his phone to his ear "Detective Simms.." Simms closes his eyes as he still sits on the hood of his car. that is parked on the beach looking over at the ocean.

• Like 2

Micky is driving in downtown in the late hours, it's pitch black out and nothing but the street lights and late night shops keep him from falling asleep at the wheel, but this isn't the first time Micky's had to stay out late, especially for the club. His tinted windows make it easy for street thugs to prey on his "innocent" vehicle. That exact thing happens while he's thinking about it. A man comes up to the window, Micky rolls the window down halfway with the hand crank, hoping it's his connection he's meeting now. The man knocks on the window but not with is fist, his switchblade knife.

"Got the goods brutha?" The man says. Micky knowing this isn't his connection turns to his right acting as if he's playing along only to grab a 9mm stationed between the console and the seat and points it towards the man.

"Yea, I got the goods" 

The man backs off and hurries down an alleyway. Waiting for five minutes a man opens the passenger door and gets in, micky rolls his window up and throws his cigarette out. Mickey starts the car and drives down the street while reaching into his backpack, he grabs and ounce of coke and places it on the man's lap. While parking Mickey pulls out his 9mm and points it at the man's head. 

"Fucking shi-"

Two shots can be heard in the distance. Mickey walks off with the backpack, the ounce and gun and hops into a pickup truck. Harrison is waiting for him.