leandro390

What kind of specs do you need to run this game?

I really want to buy this game but i have an gtx760 2gb and 8gb memory and i5 4440 3.10Ghz is it possible to run on that?? or do you need to put the settings on low with 20fps what i dont want

Can you run for example GTA V, ArmA3 or any other "heavy requesting" games?
I mean on good settings etc.

Yes but with GTA V they have a whole other system then Arma 3 or other games it depend, GTA V render the world differently than Arma 3. I think i can run the game what you said yes i can run GTA V and Arma 3 and other heavy games on med 40fps but is there a system requirement already or do we need to whait until the game is released and than they will publish that?  

At the moment, they have not released any requirements but I believe on of the devs said a mid to high end system will have no problems handling the game and if you can run modern games you should be fine.

We can't really help any more than that

There is no System Requirement yet. ( i could be wrong but dont think so.)  But if you can play Arma3 and GTA V like @brians999 already mentioned you should be able to play Identity too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

There is no System Requirement yet. ( i could be wrong but dont think so.)  But if you can play Arma3 and GTA V like @brians999 already mentioned you should be able to play Identity too. 

You're correct about there being no System Requirement list yet. It's too early in the game for them to give any accurately required specs.

• Like 1