Asupra

DEVELOP Games to be Games Not A Fucking PR station

Recommended Posts

On 8/17/2017 at 7:35 PM, Asupra said:

no bro not Identity  i mean other games like pubg its Like A GOD DAMN GOLD MINE On twitch and ITS sooooo Damn reptitve and narrow and they keep saying its A game , bro come on how much of a naive these people think we are ? 

I do not know what is wrong with PUBG? I think most game's names are completely fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2017 at 3:49 AM, Asupra said:

dear lord , main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398 , can u explain what makes it different , from other shooter games excluding the 3rd person feat  

Every shooter has a different play style, the guns are different, the movement style is different, the graphics are different, the complete aspect of it being a battle royale game is different. What more do you want? Also may you please go back to elementary school and learn how to write a complete forming sentence that is readable because it doesn't help your case it just makes you seem like an ignorant thick-headed person that is raging because they either suck at PUBG or doesn't have a decent enough computer to fucking run the game.

Edited by YouKnowBro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2017 at 2:49 PM, YouKnowBro said:

Every shooter has a different play style, the guns are different, the movement style is different, the graphics are different, the complete aspect of it being a battle royale game is different. What more do you want? Also may you please go back to elementary school and learn how to write a complete forming sentence that is readable because it doesn't help your case it just makes you seem like an ignorant thick-headed person that is raging because they either suck at PUBG or doesn't have a decent enough computer to fucking run the game.

how about u go and preorder  need for speed payback ,,, yea it suits you well and dont forget getting battelfront 2 u will love it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2017 at 2:43 PM, YouKnowBro said:

What the absolute fuck are you trying to say, like holy shit man. Did you learn how to write sentences in elementary?

let me explain it and break it down to your brain 

pubg is a game created based on a game mode ,(if its a game u cant do that ) why it dose not have meaning and its there to waste time on it also there is no added value to it .

shooter games based on what u said are not different by play style , they become that when u start buying crap like pubg and COD and battlefield as the sales go up Loot box's start to appear , why because u let them add it , also they will start hold back features for future expansions or titles and again why they are doing that because your stupid behavior when u are buying there crap .

now my pc is worth more than your education expenses 

do i have to put links of videos showing my gaming in fps ?

let me guess u dont like to play arma 3 alot dont u ?

i hope u will be able to read this at your lvl .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry that you have the writing skills of a five year old @Asupra. Also are you saying that your computer is worth more than 5 years of college? (Basically 60k-100k USD)

Also, I love how you are trying to say that im at a lower level than you in understanding your poorly written sentences, "showing my gaming in fps," for example.

I love playing Arma 3 btw, I have hundreds of hours in it.

Are you trying to say that because PUBG is based of a gamemode created in Arma originially it can't be a standalone game? What about Fortnite? There are many standalone games that are based off only one subject but what's the problem with that? You fail to explain why it cannot be a standalone game besides stating that it cannot because, you know, why not. Please explain your reasons as I do not see why it being a standalone game that was created does not add value to it. Games are supposed to waste time, what the fuck are you playing at?

Lastly, all the COD and Battlefield games are the same playstyle, as they are all in a series you dipshit. Oh, and fuck lootbox.

 

 

 

Edited by YouKnowBro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-11-17 at 10:47 PM, Asupra said:

let me explain it and break it down to your brain 

pubg is a game created based on a game mode ,(if its a game u cant do that ) why it dose not have meaning and its there to waste time on it also there is no added value to it .

shooter games based on what u said are not different by play style , they become that when u start buying crap like pubg and COD and battlefield as the sales go up Loot box's start to appear , why because u let them add it , also they will start hold back features for future expansions or titles and again why they are doing that because your stupid behavior when u are buying there crap .

now my pc is worth more than your education expenses 

do i have to put links of videos showing my gaming in fps ?

let me guess u dont like to play arma 3 alot dont u ?

i hope u will be able to read this at your lvl .

Well I can’t see where your bloody PC has anything to do with all of this, but instead trying to flex your shit and writing like a 12yr old,  Just a heads up. You won’t get your argument about ”PUBG” and related games and what not to be bad because It isn’t ”original” very far. If you act like a 12yr old who would listen to your argument then do you think?

Also showing FPS in a game doesn’t proove anything of your PC performance mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MrChaBoi said:

Well I can’t see where your bloody PC has anything to do with all of this, but instead trying to flex your shit and writing like a 12yr old,  Just a heads up. You won’t get your argument about ”PUBG” and related games and what not to be bad because It isn’t ”original” very far. If you act like a 12yr old who would listen to your argument then do you think?

Also showing FPS in a game doesn’t proove anything of your PC performance mate.

damn this thing is talking so much time , at least could u agree that pubg is a bad game BUT its a good way for gamer's to start creating , 

if u dont see that,,,,,,,, then i dont know what the fuck have  u been playing since you owned a PC , and what is your opinion on battelfront 2 ,,,,also FPS IS THE FUCKING FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ALSO am only replying to the Ignorant KNOB  YOUKNOWBRO , 

and the pc spec's IS irrelevant to what are we talking about  and please DONT FUCKING JUMP ON FORUMS WITH out knowing what was said before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 1:25 AM, YouKnowBro said:

I'm sorry that you have the writing skills of a five year old @Asupra. Also are you saying that your computer is worth more than 5 years of college? (Basically 60k-100k USD)

Also, I love how you are trying to say that im at a lower level than you in understanding your poorly written sentences, "showing my gaming in fps," for example.

I love playing Arma 3 btw, I have hundreds of hours in it.

Are you trying to say that because PUBG is based of a gamemode created in Arma originially it can't be a standalone game? What about Fortnite? There are many standalone games that are based off only one subject but what's the problem with that? You fail to explain why it cannot be a standalone game besides stating that it cannot because, you know, why not. Please explain your reasons as I do not see why it being a standalone game that was created does not add value to it. Games are supposed to waste time, what the fuck are you playing at?

Lastly, all the COD and Battlefield games are the same playstyle, as they are all in a series you dipshit. Oh, and fuck lootbox.

 

 

 

READ WHAT WAS SAID IN THE FORUM YOU UTTER KNOB HEAD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 1:25 AM, YouKnowBro said:

I'm sorry that you have the writing skills of a five year old @Asupra. Also are you saying that your computer is worth more than 5 years of college? (Basically 60k-100k USD)

Also, I love how you are trying to say that im at a lower level than you in understanding your poorly written sentences, "showing my gaming in fps," for example.

I love playing Arma 3 btw, I have hundreds of hours in it.

Are you trying to say that because PUBG is based of a gamemode created in Arma originially it can't be a standalone game? What about Fortnite? There are many standalone games that are based off only one subject but what's the problem with that? You fail to explain why it cannot be a standalone game besides stating that it cannot because, you know, why not. Please explain your reasons as I do not see why it being a standalone game that was created does not add value to it. Games are supposed to waste time, what the fuck are you playing at?

Lastly, all the COD and Battlefield games are the same playstyle, as they are all in a series you dipshit. Oh, and fuck lootbox.

 

 

 

ooh yea can u explain to me  please because u know am ignorant ,, How dose the games get THE AAA rank or price ???????????????????????????????????

Edited by Asupra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Asupra said:

damn this thing is talking so much time , at least could u agree that pubg is a bad game BUT its a good way for gamer's to start creating , 

if u dont see that,,,,,,,, then i dont know what the fuck have  u been playing since you owned a PC , and what is your opinion on battelfront 2 ,,,,also FPS IS THE FUCKING FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ALSO am only replying to the Ignorant KNOB  YOUKNOWBRO , 

and the pc spec's IS irrelevant to what are we talking about  and please DONT FUCKING JUMP ON FORUMS WITH out knowing what was said before 

You have the grammar and usage of words equal to a 8 year old triggered kid, FPS in the manner of Frames per second is what you wrote. And so If PC specs is irrelevant, why did you say your PC is worth more than his education expenses?

Battlefront 2 is a shit take and a rip off from the first title.

PUBG is a game of gag and laughter, unless that’s not what you’re experiencing just don’t play the game nor whine the shit about It over another game forum completely irrelevant to PUBG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MrChaBoi said:

You have the grammar and usage of words equal to a 8 year old triggered kid, FPS in the manner of Frames per second is what you wrote. And so If PC specs is irrelevant, why did you say your PC is worth more than his education expenses?

Battlefront 2 is a shit take and a rip off from the first title.

PUBG is a game of gag and laughter, unless that’s not what you’re experiencing just don’t play the game nor whine the shit about It over another game forum completely irrelevant to PUBG.

pubg is game of gag and laughter costing how much ? 30 usd now as a base price , 

do u agree that the  30 $ is fair ?

for a MOD ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Asupra said:

pubg is game of gag and laughter costing how much ? 30 usd now as a base price , 

do u agree that the  30 $ is fair ?

for a MOD ?

I'd pay without batting an eye if it's interactive and entertaining for me and my teammates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-11-24 at 5:50 PM, Asupra said:

pubg is game of gag and laughter costing how much ? 30 usd now as a base price , 

do u agree that the  30 $ is fair ?

for a MOD ?

It’s not a mod, but a standalone game, and yea I find the price fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

well alright having the game from a mod that he created applied it to Dayz , then a licence for it ,then copy and paste asset's to udk on unreal engine 3 coz they dont support UDK anymore (unless he upgraded ) vwallah u got a standalone game ?????? , Fuck me side ways if thats how a game is made , 

dont even say its an original IDEA please .

Edited by Asupra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-12-02 at 4:50 AM, Asupra said:

 

well alright having the game from a mod that he created applied it to Dayz , then a licence for it ,then copy and paste asset's to udk on unreal engine 3 coz they dont support UDK anymore (unless he upgraded ) vwallah u got a standalone game ?????? , Fuck me side ways if thats how a game is made , 

dont even say its an original IDEA please .

It's nothing close to a mod, Nor is the game code straight up copied from the previous mods, PUBG is made in Unreal Engine 4 and also It's an Original Idea for a Standalone game, H1Z1 is basically made by the same person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now