Asupra

DEVELOP Games to be Games Not A Fucking PR station

what do u think about the title , i know u wana make money but Damn its not like that by fucking up the whole industry 

no bro not Identity  i mean other games like pubg its Like A GOD DAMN GOLD MINE On twitch and ITS sooooo Damn reptitve and narrow and they keep saying its A game , bro come on how much of a naive these people think we are ? 

On 8/17/2017 at 6:35 PM, Asupra said:

no bro not Identity  i mean other games like pubg its Like A GOD DAMN GOLD MINE On twitch and ITS sooooo Damn reptitve and narrow and they keep saying its A game , bro come on how much of a naive these people think we are ? 

Ohhhhh, PUBG is actually a really great game in my opinion.

• Like 2

On 18/08/2017 at 0:35 AM, Asupra said:

Heyy! What do you have against PUBG? It's awesome :o

I'd hardly say it's repetitive. You never know where you're going to land at the start of the match since the plane flies in a different direction every time and you always have to be on the lookout for snipers and trappers (people who set up roadblocks and other traps then ambush people).

• Like 1

dear lord , main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398 , can u explain what makes it different , from other shooter games excluding the 3rd person feat  

Edited by Asupra

2 hours ago, Asupra said:

dear lord , main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398 , can u explain what makes it different , from other shooter games excluding the 3rd person feat  

let people play whatever they like.

and as long a shooter gets bought all the time everyone will produce a similar game.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2017 at 1:07 PM, Shimozukachi said:

let people play whatever they like.

and as long a shooter gets bought all the time everyone will produce a similar game.

thats true and SAd at the Same time ,,,, :(

I like it! You probably complain that there is already another Battle Royale game out there and PUBG is totally not neccecary

Let me break it to you! Little history lesson!

The owner of PUBG. ( PLAYERUNKNOWN ) 
Made a mod for ARMA, called Battle Royale ( http://battleroyalegames.com/ ) This was the first original massive survival battle of it's own.

Later on he got asked by the developers of H1Z1 to create a game mode for them. Currently known as the KOTK. 
PU wasn't allowed to make the mod as he liked, he had a lot of restrictions which he didn't really like.

He finally decided to create his own game, no restrictions. Just pure his game and his vision of a true Battle Royale.

This game is unique, there won't be a big competitor. 
It's no where near repetitive, it's different every game.

• Like 1

Just watch Battle Royale http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266308/ and be done with it. :P

There's plenty of games of the sort. Another more known one would be "The Culling". http://store.steampowered.com/app/437220/The_Culling/
Ok I haven't played that one in over a year, and apparently seeing the reviews it has gone down a LOT since I've last played it.

But I'm losing track of initial point. Nothing beats that movie. 8-)

it's that popular that even rockstar games, one of the few devs that suck (not game quality, but to their customers), added a pubg like gamemode to gta v.

The problem I've found with gaming today...Not many play for fun, or just to kill time...there are alot of people who use games to prove their self worth. What happened to the days of people proving ther skills on games they play. Now it's all about the WIN, like it's an olympic event. And alot of times they can't even win based off skill. It a bunch of people hiding and shooting people in the back, or exploiting a games bad mechanics, just to pretend they are good, cause they won...

When I started gaming, and I still play this way. It was never about taking the easy win. It was all about goin in balls deep, and coming out with the win based on skill and teamwork. Genuinely skilled players wouldpurposely  put themselves at a disadvantage, so they could test or prove their skill. NOW people find the easiest mark and repeatedly take advantage of them being not as good, so they can brag how much skill they have...cause they killed some jamook noob 50 times in one game. It makes no sense.

My experience in PC gaming is the graphics are amazing but the people, for the most part, have really rubbed me the wrong way. They are self absorbed and argue about the dumbest stuff that don't even make sense.  It's sad to say the state of gaming has changed, it's not about fun apparently, it's about winning every game you can, for ever and ever, no matter what exploits are needed. I would venture it's not so much the games but the fakes playing them. Every game is repetitive in a way, all of them.

Edited by JohnNYBlaze

On 04/09/2017 at 3:02 PM, TheNerdyChef said:

I like it! You probably complain that there is already another Battle Royale game out there and PUBG is totally not neccecary

Made a mod for ARMA, called Battle Royale ( http://battleroyalegames.com/ ) This was the first original massive survival battle of it's own.

Later on he got asked by the developers of H1Z1 to create a game mode for them. Currently known as the KOTK. 
PU wasn't allowed to make the mod as he liked, he had a lot of restrictions which he didn't really like.

He finally decided to create his own game, no restrictions. Just pure his game and his vision of a true Battle Royale.

please stop raping my brain with pure bullshit , got this out of the way 

now to the real shit , your info was correct about the game and arma modz  and  getting the game he wants , but u are forgetting something realllllllllly important , the game was created upon A GAME MODE , what dose that tell you  , it means there is no way to create a separate game on it self based on that narrative ONLY ,  BRO U ARE A GAMER NOT A DAMN CONSUMER keep that in mind , now is the game unique , from where it came from i can say yes because its not only a game its an idea of freedom to all gamer's to create , BUT for the game it selff ITS PURE BULLSHIT AND REPETITIVE AND REDUNDANT , ADD GREED also MONEY  TO THE MIX **VWALLLAA  U got PUBG 

On 19/09/2017 at 5:07 PM, JohnNYBlaze said:

The problem I've found with gaming today...Not many play for fun, or just to kill time...there are alot of people who use games to prove their self worth. What happened to the days of people proving ther skills on games they play. Now it's all about the WIN, like it's an olympic event. And alot of times they can't even win based off skill. It a bunch of people hiding and shooting people in the back, or exploiting a games bad mechanics, just to pretend they are good, cause they won...

When I started gaming, and I still play this way. It was never about taking the easy win. It was all about goin in balls deep, and coming out with the win based on skill and teamwork. Genuinely skilled players wouldpurposely  put themselves at a disadvantage, so they could test or prove their skill. NOW people find the easiest mark and repeatedly take advantage of them being not as good, so they can brag how much skill they have...cause they killed some jamook noob 50 times in one game. It makes no sense.

My experience in PC gaming is the graphics are amazing but the people, for the most part, have really rubbed me the wrong way. They are self absorbed and argue about the dumbest stuff that don't even make sense.  It's sad to say the state of gaming has changed, it's not about fun apparently, it's about winning every game you can, for ever and ever, no matter what exploits are needed. I would venture it's not so much the games but the fakes playing them. Every game is repetitive in a way, all of them.

Image result for FINALLY  Am not CRAZY THERE ARE SANE PEOPLE AROUND, A word for the people   BE A GAMER NOT A STUPID SALT SHAKE , which makes things like Rainbow six siege , and pubg , come to reality , " dont call these 'games' " 

On 10/9/2017 at 7:20 AM, Asupra said:

please stop raping my brain with pure bullshit , got this out of the way 

now to the real shit , your info was correct about the game and arma modz  and  getting the game he wants , but u are forgetting something realllllllllly important , the game was created upon A GAME MODE , what dose that tell you  , it means there is no way to create a separate game on it self based on that narrative ONLY ,  BRO U ARE A GAMER NOT A DAMN CONSUMER keep that in mind , now is the game unique , from where it came from i can say yes because its not only a game its an idea of freedom to all gamer's to create , BUT for the game it selff ITS PURE BULLSHIT AND REPETITIVE AND REDUNDANT , ADD GREED also MONEY  TO THE MIX **VWALLLAA  U got PUBG 

People have seem to forgotten why we play games...I play games to kill time, pass the time...key word is "time"... I too have grown bored of  Pubg, too many inconsistencies. I am so sick and tired of people acting like winning some glitched out video game means there life hasn't been wasted up until this point. WTF! You don't base your self worth on having good luck with the hit box lotto. I have video of me waiting on stairs for a guy to come up, I knew he was there, he didn't know I was there. As he comes around the banister I slide out and my gun is literally in his face, as he comes towards me...my bullets literally would have to go thru his face to come out of my gun. And yet 5 or 6 shots thru his face, with blood so I know I hit him, and he doesn't die but when my pinky toe gets shot off...It's ME that drops?!!?? I know everyone at some point or another has had this type of stuff happen. When the game doesn't exactly line up and what you see isn't quite what happens...

Now when I play baseball, whether we win or lose is completely up to US, our skill our teamwork...Games arent based on skill they are based on your luck of inconsistencies going your way. Or hit box lotto as I like to call it...There are too many inconsistencies in video games for people to actually think that it's all them, and they are just that good...I've noticed alot of bullying on gaming today. People who have played a game since inception making fun of people that "suck" cause they literally got it a day ago...Now we all know once a noob plays for the same time they could be just as good or better. But they need an esteem boost, so they make fun of a noob cause he has less time in a game, like that makes them less of a person. That's why we make fun of people. Cause we feel insecure and want to feel better about ourselves. Apparently playing video games is as mature as the bus ride to 2nd grade...Yo mom was so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck!  But with gaming... it's you suck so bad and I'M SO GREAT, so my life HASN'T been wasted.

I can honestly say Gaming is changing towards a direction I dont wanna be a part of...I play for the glory, fun, competitiveness of battling against a good equally skilled or better team. I don't wanna play people below my skill so I can "win' because I need to pretend my life means something again. I want to earn my win, and not by using exploits in the games mechanics. People have forgotten why we play games. The difference between me and the posers... Let's say I have a record 6 kills in PubG (for shits and giggles) I got all my kills playing the game, moving in to the circle and winning the gunfights I got into. That's skill...Now the poser will say he got 8 kills and you suck blah blah blah...But what he doesn't say that is that EVERY ONE of his kills was gotten from people AFK from the plane. That's what a poser is...Someone who pretends and unfortunately gaming is infested with them. I get a kick out of people trying to inflate their self esteem by how well they can exploit a record to reflect what they want it to, not just play and it reflects what you can actually do.

And I actually disagree with the game mode thing for some games...Like Black Ops, I bought that game for zombies(game mode) I had always hoped they made Zombies a stand alone game so I didnt have to keep paying 60 to play a fraction of the game I was buying. It's not so much where it comes from but what they do and add to it to make it, it's own actual game. If PubG was a bit more in depth with more maps and consistency. It could be a great game that stemmed from a mod for a mode. But with people eating up what lil they have...Why go all out and make a great experience when they can half ass it and still make oodles of money. That's what's wrong with people today always looking for the easy. Hard work is under estimated.

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
  • Like 1

I don't think many people do that.. People play games for fun as you said, just there are assholes out there that think its more fun to exploit and hack and shit

• Like 1

On 09/10/2017 at 1:27 PM, Asupra said:

Image result for FINALLY  Am not CRAZY THERE ARE SANE PEOPLE AROUND, A word for the people   BE A GAMER NOT A STUPID SALT SHAKE , which makes things like Rainbow six siege , and pubg , come to reality , " dont call these 'games' " 

And here I was, wondering what was the worst-looking forum post of all times...

• Like 2

On 10/9/2017 at 9:04 PM, YouKnowBro said:

I don't think many people do that.. People play games for fun as you said, just there are assholes out there that think its more fun to exploit and hack and shit

If that were true then there wouldn't be so many trolls, just playing games to piss people off and get a rise outta them. Also there wouldn't be an abundance of players on shooter games that hide or play any cowardly way they can as long as they get the "win" that's all that matters. A WHOLE LOT out of 30 years I been playing games and it's gotten a whole lot worse in the last 10 or so years...you can believe what you like, and your experience may be that you meet alot of cool people...but for me they are far and few between. People seem to want hundreds of friends, as a sort of validation of their life, they usually only play with a specific few people.  

I truly miss dark souls and The Witcher skyrim swat 4 splenter cell from first to double agent and the real genuine games that provided A story and content also in some cases informative with extreme attention to detail with out being so fucked by online features like what they did with Hit man that was not good at ALL , and after looking back awhile ARK for me now seem's Fucking great the dev's team got the thing Locked tight in there hands without EA FUCKING it hope they keep up these WERE GAMES NOT FUCKING CALL OF DUTY and pubg , also i Remember THE ARMY OF TWO THAT WAS a game A good one it did even have a Split screen feature THAT WAS AWESOME these games were good Why because they were Genuine i know am missing out some but I DONT SEE FUCKING BATTLE FIELD in those or EA battle front u get the idea ,,, And I DONT SUCK AT FIRST PERSON SHOOTER TRUST ME 

7 hours ago, Asupra said:

I truly miss dark souls and The Witcher skyrim swat 4 splenter cell from first to double agent and the real genuine games that provided A story and content also in some cases informative with extreme attention to detail with out being so fucked by online features like what they did with Hit man that was not good at ALL , and after looking back awhile ARK for me now seem's Fucking great the dev's team got the thing Locked tight in there hands without EA FUCKING it hope they keep up these WERE GAMES NOT FUCKING CALL OF DUTY and pubg , also i Remember THE ARMY OF TWO THAT WAS a game A good one it did even have a Split screen feature THAT WAS AWESOME these games were good Why because they were Genuine i know am missing out some but I DONT SEE FUCKING BATTLE FIELD in those or EA battle front u get the idea ,,, And I DONT SUCK AT FIRST PERSON SHOOTER TRUST ME 

Was that even meant to have some king of sense?

• Like 1

On 10/14/2017 at 0:04 AM, JohnNYBlaze said:

If that were true then there wouldn't be so many trolls, just playing games to piss people off and get a rise outta them. Also there wouldn't be an abundance of players on shooter games that hide or play any cowardly way they can as long as they get the "win" that's all that matters. A WHOLE LOT out of 30 years I been playing games and it's gotten a whole lot worse in the last 10 or so years...you can believe what you like, and your experience may be that you meet alot of cool people...but for me they are far and few between. People seem to want hundreds of friends, as a sort of validation of their life, they usually only play with a specific few people.  

You are right, but there are some crowds, which are really-REALLY-hard to find, but when you find them its heaven to play.

3 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

You are right, but there are some crowds, which are really-REALLY-hard to find, but when you find them its heaven to play.

Oh I am sure there ARE crowds of decent like minded GAMER'S out there...hell if I can find any though cause they are far and few between lol.

On 9/4/2017 at 10:02 AM, TheNerdyChef said:

Let me break it DOWN for you. Why would you wanna break it for him? Ok now let me see if I get this right... You jump from the same plane (repetitive), parachute down, albeit to different spots, to find guns. (repetitive) The same circle moves in bringing everyone closer together to bring the match to a conclusion (repetitive).

Now there are plenty of elements about PubG that are repetitive. What changes is all the stuff in between...The plane takes different paths to let players jump out and go to different places to find guns. The circle starts at different places but always shrinks till nothing or someone wins first. You still go through different areas looking for weapons, no matter where you land. 

When it comes to me, I always have the absolute worst luck when it comes to finding weapons and supplies. I can search an entire apt complex and find less than a guy goes in one house and come out with 3 weapons with all attachments, meds, and all kinds of other goodies. The only thing consistant about PubG for me, is I spend more time searching and moving into the circle than having fun. PubG is probably one of the most repetitive games with very lil to it that is doin extremely well.

Because people expect more, if it was just this and that's all we were getting. You can bet that eventually most will go to other things and it will have its dedicated player base that swear on map over and over, even though you land in different spots.  

It's just a big map and you do things in different areas around that map, depending on where you land...But you do the same exact thing every game. And people tend to usually stick to the same cheesey strategies as long as they benefit them.

Like constantly goin for the AFK kills so they can pretend they are so awesome...Cause it really takes some set of skills to kill people just standing there. Or the people who will get to the center of a circle and kill people trying to cross the line. I've been killed by that damn line more than I have from ppl.

Yea to kill people like that isn't cheesey in and of itself, but when that's ALL you can do...It gets...oh, what's that word....dare I say repetitive. People aren't looking to have a blast and play a game, they wanna "win" that chicken dinner...whatever that means. I think that is stupid btw. You get nothing for staying alive till the end, no digital nothings, nada. 

Every game is repetitive, all of them. It's how developers go about filling up the space in between that makes really good games. And PubG while a great mod and spin off game idea, they need alot more follow thru and execution if they wanna keep this momentum going. It seems to me that Identity is a mod spin off game as well from atlis life. The mod came from the idea of wanting to play a game like that. Whether the idea to make Identity came before or after the mod. It's almost the same thing as PubG in essence. 

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2017 at 11:23 AM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Was that even meant to have some king of sense?

?? now am lost u are kidding right ? 

On 19/10/2017 at 4:44 AM, Asupra said:

?? now am lost u are kidding right ? 

No, I absolutely didn't understand a thing in your post :/

On 10/15/2017 at 8:36 PM, Asupra said:

What the absolute fuck are you trying to say, like holy shit man. Did you learn how to write sentences in elementary?